Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2021, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
This past week she got a "blind" letter from the last guy who fucked her before we married. She and the guy had lost track of each other over the many years. Now, with no knowledge of her life since then, he got her address off the internet and sent an innocent letter asking how she's doing, about her life since then, and so on. Innocent enough--just an old friend trying to reconnect? Well, she hadn't thought about him since then, except to tell me how he fucked her, and only because she's told me about all her past lovers and how they each fucked her. So, she's now trying to decide how to respond to his letter.

Maybe you have some ideas what she should do, and reply with your suggestions.

Some of the current possibilities are:

-Ignore the letter; he'll assume he got the wrong person.
-Answer, saying she's now in a happy marriage and to not contact her further.
-Suggest a correspondence to be maintained at a distance.
-Invite him to come visit, but that the visit will be just old friends maybe getting together for a meal.
-Answer with nude photos of herself.
-Invite him to meet us on a nude beach.
-Answer by describing how much she enjoyed having him fuck her, leaving him to think they could do it again.
-Answer untruthfully, saying she's available and suggest they should meet up, but then later make an excuse.
-Make plans to allow him to really fuck her again.

Some background to help you make suggestions:

He is Number 54 on her list of guys she can name who have fucked her. She didn't like him that much except for his dick, but says that, at least back then, he fucked really well and gave her some of her best orgasms. She hasn't let anyone but me fuck her since we married, although there were a lot after we first met.

Her suspicion is that he's just looking for a chance to fuck her again.

As for how I'd feel about him fucking her again: although this has never happened since we married, before that she was fucked by a lot of guys in public view, usually at a beach party where I was present (in fact, that's how we met in the first place), and always told me when she was about to be fucked by someone else. I've never been possessive of her getting fucked by others, but now, since we've been married, this would be new territory and I'm not sure how I'd feel.

She promised to wait to see what suggestions show up, just to humour me. Then she'll go ahead and do exactly as she pleases!

Any ideas?
You have not stated what her frame of mind is and whether she is looking for a fling.
What I would suggest is to write back, mention that she is married now, give a little information on what's going on in her life (kids, job or whatever). Ask how he is and what he is up to. Depending on his response and your wife's feeling (and if you are interested in having her f*ck him), go from there if that seems to be the direction he is heading. Just my opinion.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to outlaw53 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2021, 05:36 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Revised count: 56 that she can name

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw53 View Post
You have not stated what her frame of mind is and whether she is looking for a fling.
What I would suggest is to write back, mention that she is married now, give a little information on what's going on in her life (kids, job or whatever). Ask how he is and what he is up to. Depending on his response and your wife's feeling (and if you are interested in having her f*ck him), go from there if that seems to be the direction he is heading. Just my opinion.
outlaw53: you're right on! She wrote back, brought him up to date, esp. that she's now happily married and doesn't need a fuckbuddy. So now the ball is in his court. No plans for getting together.

By the way, in keeping with the original thread theme ("How many guys have boned your wife?"), she was going through some old papers this morning and came across the name of yet another guy she had screwed but had forgotten about, so now her list contains 56 that she can name. She insists there are many more, but counts only the ones she can name and if she can remember the fit of their dicks and how they fucked. She hates it when she wasted a fuck on someone and then can't remember it.

Last edited by MFN; 03-30-2021 at 05:40 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2021, 10:51 AM

Default 7

One night we were chatting and we got around to past experience know 4 of the seven that she had been with also know where she used to go and love it when she told me when we tried a condom that shes never used before love the thought of all that cum in her is that wrong of me to love that thought. know when we were toghether that she also had a few fun times too
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to redcol1135 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2021, 11:10 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Kudos to your wife and to mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdirtywomen View Post
To Start she is currently 30, I met her when she was 27.
She has fucked with penetration 107 guys before I met her.
I am #108 and she fucked one more guy after we met. Giving her a Grand Total of 109
Her past does not make me angry, although she has fucked a lot of people I know. Related to one of them.
I personally know at least 8 of the men she as been with.
It turns me on so much to think of all the cock she has had and all the dirty situations she has been in.
As stated previously, mine can list 56 by name but knows there were plenty more she can't name. She brags about her sexual conquests just like guys do, only she is believable. She has no regrets, sometime muses that she should have fucked even more. Your wife must be a very confident woman, besides being desired by so many before you. I hope you appreciate her, like I appreciate mine.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2021, 08:04 PM

Thanked 2,410 Times in 99 Posts
Default life

me and amanda my now wife ran away when she was 18, by 19 we were broke, this was 1984 ish, i was trying to get work.
she got work in a pub a run down place, freddie the the landlord talked her into doing things for extra, i didnt have a clue.
she started with dressing sexy there then he hired to these old guys to model for them with polariod shit cameras, then slowly it turned to sex with his customers and i didnt have a clue till 1989
so i hav'nt a clue how many she had then, but after i found out, she had plenty after with and without my blessing
its the truth and i miss the old days
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billymoo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2021, 06:04 AM

Default Life

We moved into our first house in 1989 , and the widower next door was told by a guy what she had been doing
Mr Bunch used the info like any dirty old fat bastard would.
In the end she told me some of what she did, wow I thought her a shy Catholic girl who liked to dress sexy but
Didn't understand how pretty she was.
And I discovered I had a side to me I didn't know was there, never thought I would like my wife doing stuff with
Other men, she had this thing for scruffy old types I expect it started when she worked in freddies pub.
It's a funny old life
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Billymoo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2021, 06:37 AM

Default Mr bunch

Old Mr bunch fked her for about a year and half till we moved good times I miss them, it was a shock when Amanda
Admitted what Mr Bunch knew I'm only just starting to admit it.
Love to chat with others who are interested
Mike
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billymoo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2021, 08:49 PM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default 6

6 guys this weekend at our Swing Meet.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:52 PM

Default 2 more

2 more added. Wife is on a work trip across the country and has hooked up with a couple of guys this week while I'm home and locked up. One sent a video of him fucking her ass.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to imbareforu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2021, 04:50 PM

Unhappy I wish I knew the actual number

We have been married for over 45 years. She claimed she had been with 5 or 6 men before me. Adding up the men she has told me about, that number is at least double. Since we have been married she has had three men that she was dating regularly (Behind my back). She denies that any of the affairs happened. She admits to two one-night stands since marriage. For a period of two years, she frequented a couple of bars that were known pick-up places. Pretty sure the number is fairly high. I guess 20-25 one-night stands. Oh, this does not include the woman that seduced her. She denies everything except the two one-night stands.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mact105 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s