Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2011, 06:03 PM

Thanked 23,617 Times in 828 Posts
Default Match Point

Jordan is a bit a preppy, lazy 21-year-old fraternity college student from a rich family. He manipulates his way through college, by letting others do all the hard work for him. Jordan is more pre-occupied with having fun, going to parties and making with the ladies, something he is quite successful at I should add. In his sparetime he plays tennis with his dorm buddy Greg, who is an average student who also likes to party. Greg though, has moderate success with the ladies. At the tennis court, Jordan has gotten familiar with Melissa, the mayor’s hot 38-year-old blonde wife. She’s quite the MILF and she knows it. Jordan has gotten to know her, because he was once asked to fill in in a doubles match. Since then there’s been a friendly contact established. They smile politely at each other each time they meet and somehow there seems to be an unspoken sexual tension.

Jordan and Greg are enjoying a nice little drink at the tennis club after a friendly game. They are both wearing their white tennis outfits. Their bags are right beside them.
Greg:”Ow man, I can’t believe you just beat me again!”
Jordan:”Yep, and I will keep on beating you until you finally accept the fact that you will never even come close to winning.”
Greg:”Yeah right, listen to Mr. Big Shot! Ooow, I’m such a good tennis player, nobody can beat me… Well why don’t you just sign up for Wimbledon then?”
Jordan:”Thought hadn’t crossed my mind, but yeah… maybe I should.”
He makes a funny face and both guys laugh.
Jordan:”Ahhh, you’re not that bad. You should just work on your backhand.”
Greg:”I’ll give you a backhand in your face if you don’t stop that arrogant crap!”
At that moment, Melissa comes walking by, dressed in an incredibly sexy tennis outfit. Both guys immediately focus on her. She has a normal top, but a very short skirt on. She’s got some tennis balls in one hand and her racket in the other.
Melissa:”Hi Jordan. What’s up?”
Jordan:”Hi. Nothing much really, Just beat him AGAIN!”
Greg makes a ‘talk to the hand’ gesture and frowns.
Melissa:”Yeah, well, I’m up in a minute. Wish me good luck?”
Jordan:”Yeah, well, good luck.”
Melissa:”Thanks!”
She smiles at Jordan in particular and walks off. Then she drops a tennis ball. To attract the boys’attention she says “Oops”and then bends over to pick up the ball. Jordan and Greg immediately notice she must be wearing a thong, because about half an inch of her buttocks are showing. Then she walks on.
Greg:”Oh man! Did you see that! Oh man!”
Jordan:”Calm down man. It’s always like that. Miss Melissa loves to tease, but that’s all. One time I was in the shower and she ‘accidentally’walked in. I was only able to grab a towel just in time.”
Greg:”A woman like that can see me naked anytime. Oh that would be great man! I can picture it now!”
Jordan:”Hey, wake up and smell the coffee, man. She wasn’t looking at you in the first place and secondly, she’s the mayor’s wife remember?”
Greg:”I’m sorry…”
Jordan:”You got a little carried away there, buddy…”
Greg:”Yeah, again, I’m sorry man….”
Jordan:”There’s nothing going on, man. She’s just a cock tease.”
Greg just nods. There’s a silence for a moment and then Greg asks: “So, are you going to that dorm party next Saturday? I hear Jenny’s coming!”
Jordan:”Jenny? You mean, the one from…”
Greg interrupts him: “Yeah man, the one from Applied Mathematics? You wouldn’t tell from looking at her in class, but she’s supposed to be a real sl*t too man! I hear she’s going to give it up!”
Jordan:”You don’t say… She’s hot alright…”
Greg:”Yeah, all it takes is for her to have a drink. She really gets loose and turns into a total sl*t, man. She loves to party! You wouldn’t say if you saw her in class, but from what I’ve been told…
Whoooohooohoo!”
Jordan:”Yeah, that actually sounds good. Alright, I think I’ll be there.”
Greg: Okay, I’ll see you there, man! Remember: Don’t be late. It starts at 10 and ends at …you know, Whatever man! Sky’s the limit.”
Jordan:”Alright, I’ll see you then.”

Greg walks off and Jordan slowly finishes his drink. In the meantime Melissa enters the tennis court and spots Jordan still sitting there. She gives him a wave and warms up for her match. Her partner joins the court. It’s an average looking woman in her late fourties and they are ready to start their match. Melissa is up to serve and she moans loudly when she hits the ball. Her skirt twirls up a bit and Jordan can see a bit of her butt again. He decides to watch their match for a while. Melissa’s quite fanatic and every time she scores a point she looks at Joran who gives her a thumbs up. Melissa then makes a little fist and continues as she was. Jordan has then finished his drink and decides to go home. Melissa scores another point and looks for Jordan, who is not there.
Melissa: “Hey, I wonder where my mascotte’s gone…”
Tennis partner:”May I remind you that you’re married?”
Melissa:” Oh, come on, Maria… There’s nothing going on. It’s just harmless. We know each other and he just brings me good luck, that’s all…”
Maria:”As long as it stays that way…Anyway, I overheard them talking about some frat party they’re off to this Saturday. It’s supposed to be ‘wild’.”
Maria uses her finger to gesture quotation marks when she says this.
Melissa:”O yeah. I think I heard about that… I know where it’s at. Oh well, boys will be boys I suppose…”
Maria:”And married women will be married women. Come on, your serve.”
Melissa picks up a ball and they continue their game.

That Saturday, the party is in full effect and Jordan arrives fashionably late at half past 11. Greg is already there and welcomes his buddy by handing him a beer.
Jordan:”So, what’s been going on?”
Greg:”This party is epic, man! There’s booze, music, woman…..ohhh the woman!”
Jordan:”Alright, you’re getting a bit excited again, man. Chill. Who’s here?”
Greg:”Dig this, man! You know, Jenna? Right? The one we talked about?”
Jordan:”Yeah… “
Greg:”Well she’s been hitting a bong and now she’s horny as hell man! She’s giving it up, man! I told you!”
He hits Jordan in the chest out of excitement. Jordan smiles.
Greg:”She’s gone to her dorm room, but she’ll be right back man!”
The party continues and a little while later, Jenna comes into the room wearing a teddy. She’s let her hair hang loose and looks extremely sexy. She’s a lovely shaped 20-year-old. She points at one of the jocks and says:”you!”. Then she point to Greg, Jordan and an ugly-looking black guy and says: “I want all four of you to come to my doorroom and I’ll give you a night to remember!”
Greg is extremely excited.
Greg:”We’re gonna get laid! We’re gonna get laid!”
Jordan is calm and says”Well, I don’t want sloppy seconds, so you better let me go first, then buddy.”
Greg is a bit annoyed and says: “Why do you always get to go first, man?!It’s not fair!”
Jordan:”Hey, take it or leave it man.”
Greg:”Okay. I’ll have sloppy seconds. But just because she’s so goddamn beautiful!”
Jordan:”Come on, let’s go.”
He pats his friend on the shoulder and they go to Jenna’s dormroom, only to find the first guy Jenna had pointed out is already standing there all excited.
Greg:”Nice going, buddy! Now we’re going to have to wait in line!”
Jordan just looks annoyed, but says nothing. Then finally, the black guy joins them and tries to cut in front of them.
Greg:”Hey, join the back of the line, man. We were here first.”
The black guy does what Greg tells hi and there’s no argument. Then Jenna says:”come in!”
The first guy, who was in front of Greg and Jordan enters the room. Greg and Jordan can hear Jenna moan and it sounds like a hot festivity in there.
Greg:”Oh, man! I can’t wait! I Can’t wait!”
Jordan:”I just hope he leaves something for us, judging the sound of what’s going on in there…”
The guy in there is obviously having a day in the park with Jenna. The sounds of rough sex are audible outside.

In the meantime, Melissa, the mayor’s wife,has entered the scene. She had no problem coming in, because she’s that hot and is wearing a little black cocktail dress and high heels. She enters the party looking for Jordan. She asks around and heards from people in the party what is going on. She sees Jordan and Greg standing in front of the dormroom. They are so pre-occupied with what’s going on in there, that they don’t notice her at all. Melissa bites her lip and decides to have a little fun. She goes outside and walks to the other side of the room, that is situated on the ground floor. She listens to the sounds inside the room and can barely control herself. She’s very turned on. Then finally it seems the guy inside has had his way with Jenna. He pulls up his pants and Jenna is almost ready to call in Jordan, bit then Melissa knocks on the window. The guy stumbles over his owm pants and quicky tries to get dressed. Jenna pulls he blankets over herself. Melissa knocks again and says “yoohoo” in a sweet voice. Jenna doesn’t feel threatened and asks who’s there.
Melissa:”Look, can I ask you a favour? Can you come to the window?”
Jenna goes to the window and says: “Yeah, what?”
Melissa:”The guy who is next in line is a friend of me and I’d like to give him a little surprise. Can I take your place please?”
Jenna:”I dunno… This is kinda weird.”
Melissa:”Look, I’ll give you a hundred bucks!
Jenna agrees to let Melissa in and opens the window. Just as Melissa gets in through the window, the guy who was in there opens the door and exits the room. Greg has seen Melissa entering.
Greg: “Ow man, Jordan, this is your lucky night, man!”
Jordan:”Explain.”
Greg: “Well, that lovely wife of the mayor’s? She’s taking Melissa’s place!”
Jordan:”Is that so?... I say we teach that little cock tease a lesson.”
Jordan turns to the ugly-looking black guy who’s behind him in the line and says:”Hey, listen. Why don’t you go first!”
The black guy smiles and cuts in front of Greg and Jordan.
Greg:”What are you doing, man?! Are you crazy or something?!”
Jordan:”No, we’re going to have some fun. Let’s go!”
Jordan and Greg go outside and walk to the front of Jenna’s dorm room window. Jenna exits her room through the window and counts the hundred dollars she’s received from Melissa.
Jenna spots the guys and says: “Hey, what are you guys doing here?”
Jordan shushes her by placing his finger against his lips and whispers:”Let’s have some fun.”
In the dorm room, Melissa has stripped completely naked and has entered the bed. Melissa is horny as hell and has yearning for that young talented tennis player she knows, Jordan. She feels herself up a bit and touches herself. Then she’s ready for him.

Melissa:”Come in!”
But then she has the shock of her life when it’s not Jordan who enters, but an ugly-looking black guy she immediately recognizes as her poolboy. She gulps and doesn’t know what to say. He slams the door shut and immediately takes his clothes off. She has a look at him, from his ugly face with rotten teeth down to his enormous penis. Then she tries to back out of the deal, by saying: “Now wait a minute…” But he doesn’t give her a chance. He rips the blanket off her and examines her naked body, from her big DD breasts down to her completely shaven pussy. He makes a raw “hhhhmmmm” sound and then jumps on the bed. She tries to get out of the bed, but he pulls her back in. In the meantime Greg, Jordan and Jenna are watching the scene. The black guy spanks Melissa a few times and then when she’s on all fours he puts his big black cock inside her. She has an embarrassed look on her face and makes an “oooooohh” face. He starts banging her in a very raw way and after a while she gives in to it. They’re having raw animal sex and Greg, Jordan and Jenna are watching through the window. Then Jordan steps away and gets his cell phone out.
Greg whispers: “What are you doing now?”
Jordan:”The fun’s just started.”
Jordan calls the mayor and tells him his wife is having sex with some student in a dorm room. He gives the infuriated mayor the address and then hangs up. Greg and Jordan snicker silently and then join Jenna at the window. It is an exciting view. The black poolboy is fucking the mayor’s wife in all positions: Doggy style, missionary, cowgirl, spoons and the doggy style again before he cums. Melissa is completely satisfied sexually and hands him a cigarette from her purse. She lights one herself too and then she says: “Oh, that was wonderful. I had no idea… And you are so…so…Big! I mean my husband….he just, well….”and just as she utters those words the mayor comes storming in the room. He’s red-faced and infuriated at the sight! Both Melissa and the poolboy are shocked by his appearance.
Jordan turns to Greg and says:”And that my friend, is what you call a Match Point.”

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Deepfuck a blackpussy outside c

1m:46s

11-07-2014
SUNP0001 18

5m:31s

08-08-2016
Sexy Selfie

1m:06s

11-29-2016
CompVid 109 HC Mix

9m:31s