Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-20-2014, 07:51 AM

A few years back, I was driving to Florida to visit a friend. I ended up staying at a chain hotel in Kentucky, which was not busy at all. I noticed I parked next to a car which had "Just Married" signs/decorations covering it. When I went to check in, there was a couple in front of me checking in as well. As they walked away from the desk, the clerk said "congratulations", so I assumed they were the newlyweds - probably driving to their honeymoon. I would guess them to be around mid-30's or so - she was short and plump with long curly dark brown hair while he was tall and lanky. Overall a rather plain-looking couple that I would not have given a second thought to normally.

Right as I entered my room, I happened to catch a brief glimpse of the couple still carrying luggage into their room, which was right next to mine. At the time I thought nothing of it. I saw them once again in a few hours in the hallway - they were returning to the hotel and dressed up like they had gone out to dinner or something.

Later that night, I was laying down in bed watching TV and I heard a faint noise coming from the next room. I turned the volume down to realize that it was the newlywed couple making love. It was hard to make out everything as I think they were trying to keep it quiet as much as they could. I did her the woman moaning and saying a lot of "yes" and "oh yeah". From the rhythm of the bed squeaking, I could tell he was fucking her slow and deep.

This got me rock hard, so I pulled down my pants and started to jack myself off while listening to them - all the while trying my best to picture them naked and sweaty - I imagined they were in a missionary and I pictured her tits jiggling every time he pumped. After a few minutes, I heard her ask him if he was gonna come to which he replied with a loud "yeah". I heard him make a semi-loud moan, followed by a very long "fuck yeah" - she squealed and said something like "oh god".

I was holding myself back until that point. Hearing them both in ecstasy sent me over the edge, and while he was surely ejaculating inside of her, I shot a huge load all over my upper abdomen. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever experienced, and to this day when I masturbate, I regularly think about hearing them have sex in the next room. My only regret is that I did not get to see them again in the morning as they had left before I did.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:21 AM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 263 Posts
Default Ft Myers

My wife and I stayed one night at a hotel in Ft. Myers. Fl. The plan was not to stay, rather more of a day trip. But once we were there, we decided we wanted to stay for dinner so we'd probably need a room. We went to three different hotels before finding one with a vacancy. We then realized that it was Spring Break and that was the reason for all the hotels being full.

After some running around, we went back to our room to rest before dinner. Our room was on the second floor about 50 feet from the pool. Lots of students hanging out at the pool. My wife and I started to get frisky and were soon in the throws of passion. Since it was March and the temps were cool, the room window facing the pool was slid open. As my wife began to get into the moment, she was becoming quite vocal. She kept trying to hold back, but I encouraged her to relax and go with it. Say what she wanted and as loud as she wanted. I told her to let those college kids know they weren't the only ones having a good time. Soon she was wailing and calling out to "Fuck me harder.", "Fuck that ass." (we were not doing anal, but doggie).

What a load I shot that day.....
Old 01-20-2014, 10:00 AM

Wow, great fun stories. Iīm happy that I returned today after almost 2 years of absence from this site.

Listening to neighbors having sex is definitely my fetish no.1 which began long ago in my student days in the 80s when my female dorm neighbor had the night of her life. Later on I strolled around hotel floors and camping grounds always with a recorder in my pocket. Being a sexsoundlover often means lack of sleep.

Things got better in the early days of the internet with an IRC channel by a guide called ILK who also started a website for us audio perverts. In 2002 I started a yahoo group which became a forum in 2005 after yahoo decided to close the group which at that time had more than 5000 members ... we are many :-)
Well the forum still exists and we collected 34gb of sexsounds during the last 11 years. I will attach a few files from our last yearīs advents calendar to add what I can to your stories.

6 Neighborsex classics from our community. Please let me know if you like more - apologies if you prefer written stories here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ssl neighborsex classics 1.zip (17.43 MB, 329 views)
Old 01-21-2014, 02:15 AM

Default Neighbours

I first moved into my place about a year ago and in the first week I woke up to loud music at about 2am, annoyed i got up to see what it was and where it was coming from, i could only see one light on in the building next door the lounge room light.

to my surprise i could see a guy then as a did a double take he was shirtless with legs over his shoulders and clearly fucking his woman, i stayed and watched as he fucked her like crazy her legs over his shoulders her body still unsighted until they decided to move places and she lent out the window lit a cigarette and started smoking. by this time i could see her nice perky tits and brown hair.

what happened next was amazing, her man got behind her and started fucking her doggy fucking her so hard as she moaned loud i could even her the slaps, he stopped then started again and she yelled 'ouch get the lube first'
lucky guy was fucking her tight ass they fucked for another 10 mins then moved to the bedroom where i couldn't see. i continue to see her walking around topless to this day its awesome!
Old 01-25-2014, 02:30 PM

Default College Days Voyeur

I will probably make several posts in this thread as I have been on the lookout for these kind of scenes for many years. One of the most erotic was a couple I watched have sex when I was in college. At the time I lived with two other guys in a house off-campus of a major Pacific Northwest university. We lived on the first floor and also had access to the basement below.

Just across the alley was another house and a young grad student couple lived on the first floor. Their bedroom window faced the alley. David was about 26 and was the typical grad student of the time, work shirt, jeans and a beard. His wife, (can't remember her name) was 25, about 5'8" slim, dark brown hair down her back, long legs and beautiful, pendulous breasts that swayed under her shirts. As was also the custom of the time (early 70s), she rarely wore a bra and there was no mistaking the beauty that existed under her shirts.

One summer night I happened to be in the house alone and I noticed that their bedroom window shade only came down to cover the top half of the window. Additionally, the bottom window was open so that there was a clear look into the room and onto the bed.

I noticed that they were intermittently walking past the window, clad only in underwear. I decided that there was a possibility that there might be something stimulating to watch, so I went to the basement and opened a window that gave a perfect view of their bed. At the time I opened the window, she was lying on the bed in just a t-shirt and bikini underwear. I immediately pulled out my growing erection and started to stroke. She was reading something and David would periodically walk by, sit and talk to her.

After about a half an hour he reclined on the bed next to her. He had only underwear on. He was lying between the window and his wife. She reached over and began massaging his stomach and it was not long before her hand was in his underwear and she was stroking him. As he grew she leaned over, took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to give him a blowjob. All this I could see happening about 30 feet from me. I was about to blow.

It did not take her long to move above him, remove her underwear, and guide his erection into her waiting vagina. She then proceeded to ride him for about 5 minutes before it was obvious that he came. I came about the same time also.

I do not know if she came or not, and her shirt never came off and allowed me to see those delicious hangers.

David left her (was he gay???) about six months later, and she stayed in the first floor apartment by herself. I had occasion to spend time with her on two occasions when she came over to our house. I was alone at the time, and she came over with a little weed and we talked until late at night..... just talked. But I fantasized about seeing her fuck David as I talked to her.

At the time I worked in a retail sporting goods shop in the downtown mall. On a couple of occasions she stopped in, chatted, we may have gone to a coffee shop once. The guys I worked with, all married in their 30s, were convinced that this hot POA was after me and that I should take advantage of what was obviously there for the taking.

But I was naïve about women then (only 21) and I could not imagine that such a hot woman could have any interest in me.

Years of experience later. I realize I missed a golden opportunity.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:01 AM

Default here are mine

1 many many years ago I Heard my parents! Heard them a few times and always walked to the door and tried to peep under it, never could; but I Heard my mom moan more than once

2 in my college times, me and a buddy shared a room on vacation, hook up with 2 girls and had sex right next to each other, separate beds, but still, girls tried to cover themselves with the sheets but we got full view of each other sex action, I and kept looking at them since I am a voyeur by nature and also her girl was better looking than mine

3 also in my 20's (40 now) me, my then girlfriend and her best friend (who was married) and husband, made a trip to the beach, frugal as we were, got all in 1 room with 2 beds, the days were normal, went to the beach, later the pool, then some beach clubs, and after that, when they thought we were sleeping, they got it on, hard and not so quiet, I tried my best to get a glimpse but all lights were out, so it was only shadows and moaning, still very cool, and we are still friends with her (she divorced and we kept her not him)

thatīs all, hope you like it, itīs my first post, I actually signed up to tell these stories
Old 01-27-2014, 10:37 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Post welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith1 View Post
1 many many years ago I Heard my parents! Heard them a few times and always walked to the door and tried to peep under it, never could; but I Heard my mom moan more than once

2 in my college times, me and a buddy shared a room on vacation, hook up with 2 girls and had sex right next to each other, separate beds, but still, girls tried to cover themselves with the sheets but we got full view of each other sex action, I and kept looking at them since I am a voyeur by nature and also her girl was better looking than mine

3 also in my 20's (40 now) me, my then girlfriend and her best friend (who was married) and husband, made a trip to the beach, frugal as we were, got all in 1 room with 2 beds, the days were normal, went to the beach, later the pool, then some beach clubs, and after that, when they thought we were sleeping, they got it on, hard and not so quiet, I tried my best to get a glimpse but all lights were out, so it was only shadows and moaning, still very cool, and we are still friends with her (she divorced and we kept her not him)

thatīs all, hope you like it, itīs my first post, I actually signed up to tell these stories
Welcome to the boards, Sith! Good first entry! Don't be a stranger. We love good stories and of course, good photos!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2014, 12:20 PM

Default College town motel.....

Back in the late 70's, my GF (now wife) went to college in a small town in the midwest area. Back then.. the dorms were still separated into Male/Female dorms and there was only one dorm on the campus that was coed.. and by that I mean that the guys rooms were on the odd floors and girls rooms were on the even floors.

Anyway.... I didn't go to college, I worked back in our home town, so I would go to visit her on some weekends.
On various occasions... she wasn't able to sneak me up to her room to sleep overnight... so I had to get a room at one of the cheapo Motels in the town. She wouldn't stay with me in the motel... because she was raised as a goodie two shoes and just wouldn't do that.

To get too the point... this being a college town... there were others like me that were visiting their GF's in college
as well, that got rooms at the motel there.

So... you can see the writing on the walls here. The very very thin walls of the motel. Not all the time.. but sometimes a couple would come back to the motel room. Or course, you could hear them having sex. It got to the point where you could hear them talking.. but it was always mumbled. So I would grab one of the glasses off of the tray on the TV stand... place the open end of the glass against the wall... and press my ear, tight up against the bottom of the glass. You would not believe how well that works like a doctor's stethoscope. You could make out some of the words that they were saying... but not so well on other words.

Of course the rooms were all laid out where they mirrored each other... so their bed was always against the wall, opposite of my bed. As usual.. there was always the banging on the wall from their bed.

It's fun to remember back to those times.

I would jump up in the morning to peek out the window as they were leaving, to get a glimpse of what she looked like. The girls were all shapes and sizes... but it's kinda funny... the ones that moaned the loudest and most... were not the cheerleader shaped girls... but the girls that were more shapely and had some meat on their bones.

Oh the memories... thanks for letting me share with you.

Last edited by Kylelock2002; 01-27-2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:36 PM

I didnīt notice a Stop sign, so I guess you donīt mind me posting the next batch?
6 more neighborsex classics from our community as presented in last yearīs advents calendar.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ssl neighborsex classics 2.zip (25.34 MB, 212 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yeppie63 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:53 AM

The other 12 files in last yearīs advents calendar were classic motel sex recordings - not in-room with wife or girlfriend, but through the door recordings of couples that enjoyed themselves loud enough to be heard from the corridor.
So here is batch 3 of 4:
Attached Files
File Type: zip ssl motel sex classics 1.zip (24.50 MB, 197 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yeppie63 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2