photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-14-2013, 05:29 PM

Default Wives/girlfriends going out without underwear

I’ve always been really turned on by women who go out without underwear, and I’d really like to hear about any OCC member’s wives or girlfriends (or indeed female OCC members) who like to let their boobies swing free or to feel a cool breeze up their skirts.
On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size?
• How long has she been going braless?
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?
On going knickerless/pantieless
• How often does she do it?
• How long has she been going knickerless?
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers?
The present Mrs S is now 40 and we’ve been together for 16 years. She’s 36a and pretty much stopped wearing bras altogether about 7 years ago, although she’d regularly gone braless before. Now she only wears them for exercise. She sometimes gives me a quick flash when we’re out in the countryside, but never if there’s any risk of being caught. It’s usually pretty obvious that she’s braless, though, and she does have a couple of tops which must have given somebody a glimpse of her nipples.
She only goes knickerless very occasionally and usually for my benefit, and before we got together had only done so once or twice. One hot summer a few years ago she only wore them for work, and mostly went without under shorts or a skirt in the evenings and at weekends. She once went a whole week without wearing any when we were on holiday a few years ago. She has also slipped them off while we’ve been out on occasion, generally after a couple of drinks. She’s never given an upskirt flash, and has never gone knickerless in anything that wasn’t at least knee length. She has gone out for the evening on several occasions wearing only a dress and a pair of shoes and needless to say I love it, and wish she’d do it more often.
It would be nice if she was a bit more of an exhibitionist, but overall I think I’m pretty lucky. Over to you.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:21 PM

Thanked 1,018 Times in 48 Posts

Wish my girlfriend could be a little more like your wife. She's 24 and quite shy when it comes to stuff like this.

She's only done it the once to my knowledge, a month or so ago when I asked her to. We were just popping out to the shops down the road - about a 10 minute walk away. She was wearing a skirt above knee-length though and was a bit nervous, constantly pressing it down.

When we stopped to look in a window, there was a gust of wind and she reckons it lifted her skirt right up. It happened too fast for me to see but it was on a main shopping parade and road so people would have seen her pale buttocks.

On the way back I jokingly lifted it up when we were walking down a quiet road. Someone would have seen if they happened to be looking out their window. I hope so - I love watching her naked ass from behind, creasing as she walks. Or her trimmed yet hairy muff from a front view. She was braless too and has done that a few times but doesn't excite me in the same way unless her nipples are fully erect.

I'd love her to do it again but not sure. We're off on holiday soon so maybe she will treat me!
Old 08-14-2013, 09:08 PM

Used to have a girlfriend who would start the evening off with her underware on, but when I ask her to, she would go to the ladies and take them off for me. To prove that she had done this I would ask her for her underware to put in my pocket. Usually she knows that the drive home would be a slow one since we would end up in a country lane foer a shag or a BJ on the move. She was always red in the face when we did this and was always sure that other people would know that she didn't have any underware on.

[QUOTE=sparrow;1577880]I’ve always been really turned on by women who go out without underwear, and I’d really like to hear about any OCC member’s wives or girlfriends (or indeed female OCC members) who like to let their boobies swing free or to feel a cool breeze up their skirts.
On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size?
• How long has she been going braless?
On going knickerless/pantieless
• How often does she do it?
• How long has she been going knickerless?
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers?
Old 08-14-2013, 10:55 PM

When we were first married my wife went without panties a few times when she would wear a dress. One time she did it at an awards presentation where she was going to win an award. It was a long dress and no one knew but me, it was pretty hot. She does not wear skirts or dresses anymore, she has gained some weight and feels she is too fat to be pretty, she is still hot to me so I do not have a problem with it. She has gone braless a lot more lately. She is a 46G and is always concerned everyone can tell when she is not wearing a bra. She will flash me, I am trying to get her to flash strangers, she is almost there, will wait and see.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:12 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

My wife used to go pantiless and braless all the time, no matter where we were going.

Once time, she was getting into the car in a skirt with no underwear, and wasn't very lady-like getting in, and flashed her pussy plain as day, not on purpose...while her dad was standing there. He got an eyefull, no doubt about it. That was kinda awkward. The same thing happened a few days later, but she flashed some cart guys collecting carts next to the car at a store. That was the last time she ever went panty free.

She still goes braless all the time, thinking that no one can ever tell. It's pretty obvious, but not in a bad way. She also wears these super thin pajama tops around the house braless...they are so thin that you can make out the coloring of her areola through them.

Her breasts are big enough that she never flashes when she bends over since her breasts fill out her tops and there is no extra space, but what she doesn't realize is that even in thicker tops, you can make out the shape of her areola as they are pretty puffy most of the time.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:41 AM

The only time my wife has wore knickers in the last few years is when she wanted to wear a dress for work as the weather has got hot (about 4 times this year and 3 last), the rest of the time she wears trousers and has not wore knickers with trousers for more than 20 years.
When we are out together she will always wear a dress or skirt knickerless and sometimes when she goes out with friends as well which I really love .
When we are out in public I will put my hand up her dress and touch her bare arse, I lifts (elevators) I will leave it till the last minute to take my hand away before the doors open, we have been caught may times.
I fill very lucky my wife is Knickerless!!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Knicless For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 06:07 AM

Default This week

Me and the wife went away this week on a short trip. We went to a nearby pub for lunch and I told her not to wear any knickers. Her dress was about two inches above knee length. We sat outside on some wooden picnic benches to eat, and she sat facing the car park, about 20 yards from it.

There wasn't anyone near our table, and the car park was quiet. We sat side my side and she twisted to face me. I pushed my fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her until she came there and then.

While I as pushing my fingers in her, a car pulled up and two men in suits sat facing us. I don' think they noticed, and they both got out and went to the front of the pub. We passed them on the way out.

It was a fun afternoon.

She goes without knickers whenever I ask. I'm trying to get her to flash more, as so far it's been only for me. This week is as risky as it's got.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:21 PM

Thanked 5,815 Times in 111 Posts

My wife always wears a bra to work but has started wearing underwear only about half of the time. She says she likes the freedom. She's at work right now without any on which is cool.

She almost never wears underwear if she has a dress on and most of her dresses are made to not wear a bra with either so it's usually just a dress and heels for a night out or BBQ with friends.

She has a few short skirts that go just a couple of inches below her great ass and she will not wear underwear quite often with these.

She also has a number of tank top's that she will wear without a bra, and her nipples are almost always hard enough to poke through at least a little.

On vacation she almost never wears a bra (usually doesn't even bring one) which is awesome, and underwear is just for travelling days.

She's flashed me a few times but it's rare.

She has lot's of WW thongs for the beach too, so over all I'm pretty lucky.

Last edited by torque810; 08-15-2013 at 01:34 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to torque810 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 02:22 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

My wife, ALWAYS wears underwear when going out or to work. She would never, ever, flash.
... But a trip to the Caribbean? She doesn't even bring any underwear! well, hardly any. she always packs a scanty pair of panties to wear to the topless beaches. Yes, she has bikini bottoms just as tiny and brief, but prefers panties. I even got her a WW set. nope, she like the panties.
.. She has a habit of gardening in the backyard in her panties and bra, sometimes just panties, sometimes nude. And of course sunning on the patio in panties or nude as well.
... She has her quirks, I've learned to live with them! LOL!
Old 08-15-2013, 02:25 PM

i like seeing braless women near black men
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to josio For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s