uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2018, 10:15 PM

Default gf exploits

My girlfriend is 22 and has only fucked 7 guys in total, but she said when she was in europe for 6 months she lost track of how many guys fingered her, she thinks at least 50 guys. Told me about how she was in a public bath in budapest when she was 18 and let two 60+ year old men finger her and then she sucked both of their cocks at once. Hoping to increase the number of guys she's fucked soon though.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rmjoyce93 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 10:59 AM

Default My wife

My wife fucked with another 3 guys before we went married. All of the were her boyfriends at that time except one. I became very horny thinkig of that.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calasparron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 11:11 AM

Thanked 10,157 Times in 351 Posts

Atteneded another swinger party this last weekend. My wife and I both added another play partner to our list.

She is at 84. I am at 75.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr and Mrs W For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calasparron View Post
My wife fucked with another 3 guys before we went married. All of the were her boyfriends at that time except one. I became very horny thinkig of that.
Does the same thing to me. Would love to have witnessed the action.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimsmith345 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsmith345 View Post
I am specially interested in the guy that was not her boyfriend. He was a boy she met in a party and that night they only kissed each other. After that they met a couple of days later and he managed to leave my wife topless after given her a massage (he was a kiropractic).
Finally they met the following weekend and they fuck.
I have masturbate thinking in that situation hundred of times.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calasparron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsmith345 View Post
I am specially interested in the guy who fuck her who was not her boyfriend.
They met on a party, she didnt have a boyfriend at that moment. That night they only kissed each other.
A couple of days later he invite her to have dinner at his home, and after dinner he offered her to give her a massage (he was a physiotherapist), and he managed to leave her topless. My wife is very shy, and I was surprised when I heard that (this guy was the second guy in the world to see her boobs, because she had a boyfriend from 15 to 22 and this happenned a couple of months later they broke up).
Finally, they fucked the following weekend.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calasparron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2018, 05:35 PM

Default Tennis Buddy

We had been married for three years and I knew my wife liked a friend of ours she played tennis with. She was also best friends with the guys wife. One Christmas the tennis club had a get together which my wife attended with her friend and her husband. Lots of alcohol was consumed and they all went back to their house, more alcohol was consumed before her bf went to bed. My wife had noticed that the husband had been looking up her skirt. Rather than close her legs she moved slightly so he could get a better look. My wife has long sexy legs.The atmosphere in the room had changed. The husband offered to drive her the short distance home and once in the car he started rubbing her leg and moving his hand up towards her pussy. Just before he reached our house he pulled into a dark area, pushed the seat back and fucked her and said I have wanted to do that for a long time. I had no idea until about a year later when she told me in bed what a great fuck she had. That was the start of more adventures for her with the guy and her tennis nights became a regular feature. It was so exciting waiting for her to come home and fuck her again just after he had fucked her.
Old 03-16-2018, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsylvia69 View Post
We had been married for three years and I knew my wife liked a friend of ours she played tennis with. She was also best friends with the guys wife. One Christmas the tennis club had a get together which my wife attended with her friend and her husband. Lots of alcohol was consumed and they all went back to their house, more alcohol was consumed before her bf went to bed. My wife had noticed that the husband had been looking up her skirt. Rather than close her legs she moved slightly so he could get a better look. My wife has long sexy legs.The atmosphere in the room had changed. The husband offered to drive her the short distance home and once in the car he started rubbing her leg and moving his hand up towards her pussy. Just before he reached our house he pulled into a dark area, pushed the seat back and fucked her and said I have wanted to do that for a long time. I had no idea until about a year later when she told me in bed what a great fuck she had. That was the start of more adventures for her with the guy and her tennis nights became a regular feature. It was so exciting waiting for her to come home and fuck her again just after he had fucked her.
My wife (ex) did something very similar a lot of years ago. We were at a party and this guy was trying to look up her skirt. My wife went to the bathroom and came back a few minutes later. The guy was still trying to look up her skirt, so she opened her legs slowly to give him a better look. What I didn't know at the time is that she took her knickers off in the bathroom, so she gave him a nice view of her shaved pussy to tease him. She even opened her legs to cross them a few times. After a while she could see the bulge of his cock so she knew he was aroused. They never meet or fucked though. She told me about it as we fucked in bed after the party.. Lol
Old 03-16-2018, 09:44 AM

Thanked 7,273 Times in 373 Posts
Default Emma

7 including me, one of which I was present for.

My wife was in a lesbian relationship for all of her time at university and the 18 months afterwards which from my experience is when the majority of shagging takes place.

She had slept with two guys before university. Lost her virginity at 18 and her second guy just before she left for University.

The others were mainly short relationships with older men, most of whom, according to her, were married.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to robemmayorkcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 12:38 PM

Default Knowing your wife is going to be fucked

My wife used to play tennis with a friend once a week during the summer. I knew she had been having sex with him on an occasional basis. Hearing "I probably will have a drink after tennis" meant one thing she was going to have sex.It is the excitement of waiting for her to come home knowing she has just been fucked. Usually in his car, she would be bent over the seat, tennis skirt up and panties down. Then she arrived home, I could not wait to fuck her again.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s