photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-05-2017, 09:36 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Sexual activity at a public nude beach can be exciting and erotic.
... BUT, for those beaches to remain open and not protested by whoever..... some degree of discretion must be the norm.
... So the morals-preaching nudist does have an important function at the nude beach. Even if it is all just a façade.
... Unless were talking about Cap d'Agde.!!! From what I've heard... pretty wild there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 11:16 AM

Thanked 84,597 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
That's also how my ex and I started out. The first nudists we met and befriended were "conservative" nudists who professed and lived by nudist etiquette and "proper" behavior, which even included "posture etiquette" for women (like keeping the legs closed, not bending over, etc...).
My wife and I went along with it, even as we saw how alcohol could lead some "conservative" nudists to act not so conservatively anymore.

My wife was the first to call bullsh!t on the whole "posture" etiquette thing. It happened after she had gotten comfortable being naked in front of the other nudists, and she realized she did enjoy getting attention. And so she started shaving and throwing "posture etiquette" to the wind, preferring to comfortably sit and lay with her legs open. We then threw out the "PDA" etiquette part, as not openly showing affection for each other and keeping "our hands to ourselves" seemed like bullsh!t too.

We subsequently "dumped" our "conservative" friends and struck friendships with nudists who were much more on the same page as us. Although we never went quite as far as swinging, looking and touching was ok between us. Around them she could be naturally flirtatious and outgoing without fearing criticism. If someone looked at her juicy while sitting around and chatting, or while she was bent over, it was ok with her; she actually occasionally had a bit of fun with it. If a male friend complimented her on her naked body; or gave her a full-body hug (usually a no-no in conservative circles), she was comfortable with her boobs squeezed against his chest of feeling his penis pressed against her. My wife has received full-body massages from friends and has gotten her tits and ass rubbed in the process.
And vice-versa; I could be playful, squeeze a female friend and be affectionate and complimentary, without being deemed a "perv."

On one end of the spectrum, you have "purists." On the other end of the spectrum you've got the swingers. Nudism for my ex and I was in a healthy medium; where we could be sensual, affectionate; enjoy touching and being touched, looking and being looked at, without fear of being called "pervs."
If you look at my avatar you will see that my wife (at Gunnison beach) was in the "show it off group!!
Old 09-05-2017, 11:54 AM

Thanked 3,580 Times in 618 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Sexual activity at a public nude beach can be exciting and erotic.
... BUT, for those beaches to remain open and not protested by whoever..... some degree of discretion must be the norm.
... So the morals-preaching nudist does have an important function at the nude beach. Even if it is all just a façade.
... Unless were talking about Cap d'Agde.!!! From what I've heard... pretty wild there.
This probably cannot be emphasized enough. I have been to nude beaches from here to the Caribbean to California, Hawaii, and Australia. The only beach I ever saw sexual activity at was Gunnison. However, any open activity there has dwindled to almost nothing. There are tents on the beach, and stuff may be going on there, but it is not at all obvious or visible.

I believe that this reduced activity is mostly because the penalty for getting caught is so high. If you get cited by a ranger, you won't just get fined, you will probably get arrested and tried. And will end up on a sex-offender list, which could wreck your life.

I also wanted to add that there was another beach in NJ, called Higbee, which was closed because the rangers got tired of trying to control the sexual activity just off the beach. And just a few years ago, Lighthouse Beach in NY was closed to nude use, with one of the reason cited being sexual activity on the beach.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2017, 02:35 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
I also wanted to add that there was another beach in NJ, called Higbee, which was closed because the rangers got tired of trying to control the sexual activity just off the beach. And just a few years ago, Lighthouse Beach in NY was closed to nude use, with one of the reason cited being sexual activity on the beach.
The same thing happened to Mazo Beach in WI. Ugh...I really enjoyed being naked there and the people were awesome.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:41 AM

Default Let's keep the Beaches OPEN!

Quote:
.... There was a time, long ago, that the wife and I checked out many of the local public nude opportunities in and around New Jersey, including Higbee Beach mentioned above. It was wasn't very pretty, and sparsely used. And because it wasn't officially a nude beach, everyone was always on the lookout for the law.

... We tried a couple remote lakes in North Jersey, not a great environment either, but did see a few people basking nude on lakeside boulders.

... One spot that seemed like it could be a fun place, a tiny unnamed pond near Stockton College that was within earshot of the Parkway. Nude couples and parties all around the lake. We were having fun, and considering a dip in the pond when the wife spotted a friggin' snake swimming by! She freaked out and we were out of there in record time!

... A local nudist group was trying to develop a nude area on Island Beach State Park. We checked that out a few times. Seems we were the only ones there naked! And always having to keep a watchful eye, State Rangers coming and going. So it wasn't fun.

... A popular spot for us that we used many, many times was the bay side of Gunnison area. More accurately, opposite Fishing Beach F. or, south of Horseshoe Cove. We were the only ones there, just a passing boater, beachcomber or fisherman on the beach. Naked was not legal, but never a problem. The main attraction for us was the fact that we could bring our big dog, not allowed on Gunnison during summer months. Plus, the wife seems to like being naked where it isn't the norm. But we did have a lot of interesting experiences there, including boaters coming ashore nearby and getting naked quite a few times, also boaters anchoring off near us and getting naked.

... Before we got acquainted with the bay side, we'd venture beyond North Beach to an area frequented by surf fishermen and beachcombers. Again, nudity no allowed, but Bonnie seemed to enjoy being naked there.

... But to sum it up, to my knowledge Gunnison Beach is the only active public nude opportunity in NJ.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 01:54 PM

Default all for discretion, but...

I am all for discretion so as to keep the beaches L.E. free, but I am also saddened by the idea that nudity is natural, but sexuality is to be disdained. My wife and I have been going to nude beaches for over thirty years and in that time have had sex on every one of them. Every natural place has areas in which one can indulge oneself outside the view of objecting eyes. But even with being careful not to show those who may not want to see, we have still had no problem attracting those who want to watch including many who want to join in.

I can't say we have had full on gang-bangs at the beach, but there have been way more than a few times my wife has had sex with me and someone else, and/or been felt up by many as she circle jerked them off - it is so much fun and we have only been accosted once or twice in all those times by someone who had an objection (but then if invited dismissed any objection).

Yes, let's keep the beaches open by being discreet, but I hope we can still have sexy fun in the great outdoors as well!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pjandrox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 11:15 AM

In addition to what I wrote above, I wanted to add that in such a clothing required world like the one we live in, taking off one's clothes in the wide open spaces of a beach is such a freeing feeling that I heartily recommend it to everyone.

But how can a person's eye not go directly to the parts normally hidden when a woman strips off that which is normally kept on to keep the eye from seeing it?? and in seeing those tempting parts so blatantly revealed after being kept hidden on purpose, how can the brain no make the connection that it has something to do with sex?

Therefore, especially in a repressive society, nudity is going to be a big sexual stimulant in particular places. If this were not true it would be nothing for anyone to go to a nude beach and strip.

In our honest acceptance of these truths, my wife and I have allowed those natural impulses to be part of our nude beach experiences. Her natural female exhibitionist tendencies are easily coaxed out, and with a protective partner, she has been able to appreciate the sexual displays of other men when they see her strutting her stuff in the nude. She gets it - they see her naked, they become interested in her sexually, they get a hard cock, she sees this as a tribute to her body, not something to be disdained. I am happy to say that a very large amount of semen has been shot in her presence at a beach, some of it on the sand, some of it in her hand, and some of it here and there on her body. And she always enjoys it!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pjandrox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjandrox View Post
In addition to what I wrote above, I wanted to add that in such a clothing required world like the one we live in, taking off one's clothes in the wide open spaces of a beach is such a freeing feeling that I heartily recommend it to everyone........................................He r natural female exhibitionist tendencies are easily coaxed out, and with a protective partner, she has been able to appreciate the sexual displays of other men when they see her strutting her stuff in the nude. She gets it - they see her naked, they become interested in her sexually, they get a hard cock, she sees this as a tribute to her body, not something to be disdained. I am happy to say that a very large amount of semen has been shot in her presence at a beach, some of it on the sand, some of it in her hand, and some of it here and there on her body. And she always enjoys it!
Excellent!
I think your wife needs to hold seminars and spread her philosophy to all the women of the world!
Really!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 12:11 AM

Thanked 3,580 Times in 618 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjandrox View Post
In our honest acceptance of these truths, my wife and I have allowed those natural impulses to be part of our nude beach experiences. Her natural female exhibitionist tendencies are easily coaxed out, and with a protective partner, she has been able to appreciate the sexual displays of other men when they see her strutting her stuff in the nude. She gets it - they see her naked, they become interested in her sexually, they get a hard cock, she sees this as a tribute to her body, not something to be disdained. I am happy to say that a very large amount of semen has been shot in her presence at a beach, some of it on the sand, some of it in her hand, and some of it here and there on her body. And she always enjoys it!
Hi, PJ. Not sure which beaches you are referring to, but on Gunnison the rangers are on the lookout for sexual activity and you also run the risk of being reported by someone who is not as freewheeling as others. And the consequences for being caught by a ranger are dire and life changing.

People who object to nude beaches in the first place love to cite them as being places where people are having sex, rather than a place to lay out nude. When Lighthouse was closed to nude use, the two reasons cited by the Park Service were the number of people having sex on the beach, and the fact that the view of the nude beach was no longer obscured by the dunes (which were washed away by Hurricane Sandy).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Hi, PJ. Not sure which beaches you are referring to, but on Gunnison the rangers are on the lookout for sexual activity and you also run the risk of being reported by someone who is not as freewheeling as others. And the consequences for being caught by a ranger are dire and life changing.

People who object to nude beaches in the first place love to cite them as being places where people are having sex, rather than a place to lay out nude. When Lighthouse was closed to nude use, the two reasons cited by the Park Service were the number of people having sex on the beach, and the fact that the view of the nude beach was no longer obscured by the dunes (which were washed away by Hurricane Sandy).
I agree that indulging in sexual pleasure on nude beaches, while still being respectful of the nudist environment, can be a difficult balancing act. Obviously there are beaches where it's not only allowed, but widely practiced, such as Hedonism, Cap d'Agde and another nude beach in Mexico. But that's overseas.

When I was in St Martin (which is on a sad note is currently devastated by Irma ), my fiancée decided to let her exhibitionist juices flow. But that was at night, when and where only a few people could see us of even make out the fact that she was bottomless on the beach. It wasn't until we were far down the beach and out of sight that things got naughtier. I wouldn't have wanted unsuspecting non-voyeurs, particularly children, to see my fiancée and I getting each other off.

I think you can be adventurous while being discreet about it. Aside from adult-oriented beach resorts, there are precautions that can be taken to avoid getting "called out" for being a "perv." By all means have fun; but don't get a nude beach to get shut down in the process. We have so few left as it is.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6