Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-12-2018, 10:27 PM
mclellan83 mclellan83 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 166
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default

so hot to see the girls busted peeing
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-14-2018, 03:46 PM
staypuftbr staypuftbr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 276
Thanks: 608
Thanked 5,068 Times in 240 Posts
Default

Rio de Janeiro
Attached Thumbnails
VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_00.09_[2018.02.14_17.41.31].jpg   VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_00.20_[2018.02.14_17.41.47].jpg  

VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_00.27_[2018.02.14_17.42.19].jpg   VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_00.30_[2018.02.14_17.42.33].jpg  

VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_00.33_[2018.02.14_17.42.41].jpg   VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_00.37_[2018.02.14_17.42.52].jpg  

VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_01.27_[2018.02.14_17.43.15].jpg   VID-20180212-WA0061.mp4_snapshot_00.30_[2018.02.14_17.42.27].jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-14-2018, 11:06 PM
macunaima macunaima is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 699
Thanked 39 Times in 9 Posts
Default Nudity in Brazilian Carnival

Despite stereotypes, nudity in Brazil is less widespread than many foreigners think. Different from Europe, topless sunbathing on our beaches has never become mainstream. It used to be a niche thing in some secluded beaches in Bahia (Trancoso etc.), Rio State and a few other places, but has almost disappeared in the last ten years.
As regards Brazilian carnival, I’ve been following nudity in this adorable party since my hormones led me to do so, around 1980. There is much more nudity in carnival than on the beaches.
It started with skimpy tops, which kept on getting skimpier, and more and more women would wear only paint. My feeling is that the peak was around 2000, when girls would simply go topless in the official parades in Rio and São Paulo (desfiles de escolas de samba), without paint or anything else. They posed for the cameras completely relaxed and appeared in mainstream open TV (Globo) and mainstream weekly magazines (Manchete, Fatos & Fotos). TV Globo’s official pin up, “Globeleza”, appeared all day long, completely topless.
I think during this period, female nudity was seen as progressive, associated with female emancipation and sexual freedom.
After that, nudity started to decrease and reached a low aboud five years ago. “Globeleza” now sadly appears completely dressed.
I think this increase in “modesty” had to do with a perception that nudity had more to do with sexist objectification of women than with any sort of emancipation.
The good news is that nudity seems to be on the increase again. It has been appearing a lot in informal street carnival groups (“blocos”), especially in Rio and Sao Paulo. Some famous singers and models are also showing up with rather skimpy costumes. Alinne Rosa has appeared nearly topless in her latest concerts in Salvador and elsewhere.
It seems nudity is becoming progressive and fashionable again. Hope it stays this way.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macunaima For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 02-14-2018, 11:33 PM
Anfortas Anfortas is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 162
Thanks: 682
Thanked 1,953 Times in 140 Posts
Default Alinne Rosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by macunaima View Post
Alinne Rosa has appeared nearly topless in her latest concerts in Salvador and elsewhere.
Here is a link to Band Folia, Carnaval 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=jcXYmtAOxhQ
Attached Thumbnails
band_folia.jpeg  

Last edited by Anfortas; 02-14-2018 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anfortas For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 02-15-2018, 05:53 AM
staypuftbr staypuftbr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 276
Thanks: 608
Thanked 5,068 Times in 240 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macunaima View Post
Despite stereotypes, nudity in Brazil is less widespread than many foreigners think. Different from Europe, topless sunbathing on our beaches has never become mainstream. It used to be a niche thing in some secluded beaches in Bahia (Trancoso etc.), Rio State and a few other places, but has almost disappeared in the last ten years.
As regards Brazilian carnival, I’ve been following nudity in this adorable party since my hormones led me to do so, around 1980. There is much more nudity in carnival than on the beaches.
It started with skimpy tops, which kept on getting skimpier, and more and more women would wear only paint. My feeling is that the peak was around 2000, when girls would simply go topless in the official parades in Rio and São Paulo (desfiles de escolas de samba), without paint or anything else. They posed for the cameras completely relaxed and appeared in mainstream open TV (Globo) and mainstream weekly magazines (Manchete, Fatos & Fotos). TV Globo’s official pin up, “Globeleza”, appeared all day long, completely topless.
I think during this period, female nudity was seen as progressive, associated with female emancipation and sexual freedom.
After that, nudity started to decrease and reached a low aboud five years ago. “Globeleza” now sadly appears completely dressed.
I think this increase in “modesty” had to do with a perception that nudity had more to do with sexist objectification of women than with any sort of emancipation.
The good news is that nudity seems to be on the increase again. It has been appearing a lot in informal street carnival groups (“blocos”), especially in Rio and Sao Paulo. Some famous singers and models are also showing up with rather skimpy costumes. Alinne Rosa has appeared nearly topless in her latest concerts in Salvador and elsewhere.
It seems nudity is becoming progressive and fashionable again. Hope it stays this way.
The thing is that, now, nudity in professional hot girls are seen as sexism, objetification and blablabla... while nudity in amateurs girls in the streets became "empowerment". This speeches are all bulshit, but good for us, public topless has increased 3000% this carnival. And there's more, despite that we have one wh*r*house each corner in the downtown, those hookers looks all the same, it so good to see "family ladies" showing themselves now...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to staypuftbr For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 02-16-2018, 11:44 PM
macunaima macunaima is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 699
Thanked 39 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfortas View Post
Here is a link to Band Folia, Carnaval 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=jcXYmtAOxhQ
As hot as it gets.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-17-2018, 12:22 AM
macunaima macunaima is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 699
Thanked 39 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Some.
Attached Thumbnails
gm_bloco_02.jpg   6e228364-8502-4c5e-a735-f00f988133de.jpeg  

feira-de-carnaval-rio-tapa-teta-2-1515880699641_v2_1224x1632 (1).jpg   bbd05195-c0a1-4742-9ca8-2c16a7cc52ba.jpeg  

adesivo2.jpg   adesivo3.jpg  

feira-de-carnaval-rio-tapa-teta-1-1515880715352_v2_1224x1632.jpg   portaldoholanda-821628-imagem-foto-amazonas.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macunaima For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 02-17-2018, 12:25 AM
macunaima macunaima is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 699
Thanked 39 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Some more.
Attached Thumbnails
cleo.jpg   Cleo15184972625a826dee99897_1518497262_3x2_lg.jpg  

cleo-pires-carnaval-20181.jpeg   46ef0965617e381c1000ca38e58d2069.jpg  

2265eef6f1de1f2cc26924c581527fc5.jpg   b7ac91b9da6df5b2071ae9e944b15923.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to macunaima For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 02-17-2018, 07:26 PM
staypuftbr staypuftbr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 276
Thanks: 608
Thanked 5,068 Times in 240 Posts
Default

Misc
Attached Thumbnails
DWFuwLaXkAY0c2k.jpg   yrinamariama - BfOpCA-HfFv_BfOocwUnt7q.jpg  

mqlc_ - BfRecvvH8T4.jpg   nathaliacheque - BfRjMStDk6H.jpg  

SP.CINZEIRO_Carnaval-274.jpg   pamelacoto_ - BfMDJ8GlHog.jpg  

pamelacoto_ - BfD3YadF9Za.jpg   maylabernardo - BfMd_5TACy4.jpg  

mequetrefismos - Be-tGwMnHxX.jpg   martchelacasagrande - BfEri3_hn01.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to staypuftbr For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 02-17-2018, 07:30 PM
staypuftbr staypuftbr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 276
Thanks: 608
Thanked 5,068 Times in 240 Posts
Default

More...
Attached Thumbnails
amandacls - BfE1KK0jFZE_BfE04uAD2L4.jpg   amandacls - BfE1KK0jFZE_BfE05xPDKfu.jpg  

amandacls - BfE1KK0jFZE_BfE053DjM5s.jpg   annalumarzocchi - BfE0X6_nQ-D.jpg  

luciolavillela - BfE4wooB3-N.jpg   joycecastello - BfJvbBRleZN.jpg  

leorochak - Be-h016hSrk.jpg   guilherme_emrehliug - BfFHuGrhcwQ.jpg  

bellatornelli - BfMJCahHzMn.jpg   marikaufman - BfE3vRjnrEh.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to staypuftbr For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Brazil1

4m:12s
1,018 Views

03-04-2011
Saison 1 Episode 9 Demolition Man

6m:32s
178 Views

04-14-2015
Nice anal gf

1m:44s
788 Views

01-22-2017
doc09118kk002

3m:35s
566 Views

11-09-2009
Casilda Saratsinka Naked on Stage

5m:12s
1,826 Views

01-21-2015

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.