Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2017, 06:56 AM

Thanked 530,476 Times in 11,619 Posts

This goes back 20 yrs or so.

I had a 12.30 lunch appt. in a restaurant about 2 mins. away.
I wanted to buy a gift in a shop almost next door to the rest. so I left my office at 12.20.

I went down the 12 floors in the lift and walked to the gift shop bought what I wanted and said I would collect it in an hour or so.
Outside the shop my mobile rang and my lunch partner said he was running 20-30 mins. late. So I went back to the shop, collected my present, walked back to the office bldg. and went up 12 floors and _ _ _ walked in on my secretary being rammed senseless by some guy from the Marketing Dept.

I just out my purchase down and left - as they spluttered and tried to dress quickly _ _ _

What would you have done - seriously in a corporate environment.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Counting Pixels For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2017, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counting Pixels View Post
This goes back 20 yrs or so.

I had a 12.30 lunch appt. in a restaurant about 2 mins. away.
I wanted to buy a gift in a shop almost next door to the rest. so I left my office at 12.20.

I went down the 12 floors in the lift and walked to the gift shop bought what I wanted and said I would collect it in an hour or so.
Outside the shop my mobile rang and my lunch partner said he was running 20-30 mins. late. So I went back to the shop, collected my present, walked back to the office bldg. and went up 12 floors and _ _ _ walked in on my secretary being rammed senseless by some guy from the Marketing Dept.

I just out my purchase down and left - as they spluttered and tried to dress quickly _ _ _

What would you have done - seriously in a corporate environment.
Anything ever become of it? Did you report it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2017, 10:10 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Secretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyman View Post
hi just wondered if anyone else has fucked there secretary?
Wasn't my Secretary but instead one for a company that I was working for at the the time. Me and her started fucking on the low for a few months. We mainly did it after hours when everyone else was gone. She was the one who also locked up the place. We would do it in the office and the break room.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 07:21 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Not my secretary

She was not my secretary, but she did work for me. I was her supervisor. It sure made the job interesting! How we managed to keep it secret for over two years (except from a few close friends), I have no idea but we did.

The best of that time was spent on the night shift and I had keys to everywhere so nothing was off limits. My desk, the board room conference table, my department manager's desk, lol!

The most fun thing, though, was when I bought her a remote-controlled vibrating egg that I made her wear at work. Of course, I kept the remote handy, either in my pocket or sitting on my desk. I told others it was a remote for my pager so they could buzz me if I was not in my office!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 12:30 PM

Thanked 1,600 Times in 159 Posts
Default not my secratary but....

I am a manager for a large retail chain in the UK and I was transferred to a different branch late October 2012.

Whenever I change jobs/store I always add all these people to Facebook to keep in touch ETC. So fast forward to December 1st that year when everyone apart from me was going to the Christmas party (it was already fully booked so I couldn't get a ticket) and one of my under managers starts texting me on FB about how bored she is, so I said "ok so why not just go home then" (until that night we had never text or anything, just the comments on FB posts ETC, the usual family stuff, days out) she says that she cant get home because she shared a taxi/cab with her mates and has to wait for them and it was still fairly early so they didn't want to leave yet.

At this point I was very un sympathetic and basically told her "well its tuff then aint it" (me thinking why the hell are you bothering me with your problems, we barely talk apart from work stuff and im your boss) anyway she goes on and on for about half an hour when she messages me that she cant wait and gets her own taxi/cab home as she is so bored.

I asked her if her friends would be annoyed and that I hoped she enjoyed the food at least if not the rest of the night. to which I got no reply

She then messages me to say she is home and to "get my arse round her place and take her to bed or lose her forever" (yes she really did say that I swear)

That was 5 years ago, I moved in with her 4 years ago and we are very happy and we are starting to save to get married after we get back from Florida in August this year
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to belgarion For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 08:05 PM

Thanked 3,739 Times in 192 Posts
Default not my secretary but one worked for me

There was an Italian lady (I'll call her Maria) that worked for me. One day she came after work and spilled her beans telling me she really liked me as a person and manager. One evening we were both working last so I asked her to come to my office. When she did I told her to close the door, shut the lights and take of her clothes. She had this shocked and nervous look on her face but she complied. I had her up on the desk eating her pussy in no time. She came so quickly and was dripping wet. This was my cue to fuck her and play with her massive breasts that I could not hold in one hand.
On another occasion I had her to get under my desk and give me a blowjob while I was talking to one of her female co-workers. It was so difficult keeping a straight face while she was servicing my cock with her mouth.
About 9 months after I started fucking her one of her friends (call her Angie) from another department came over late one evening looking for her but could not find Maria. I guess Angela noticed I had my desk light on so she came to my office knocking. We had noticed Angela enter Maria's work area so we had started putting our clothes on but there was not enough time so Maria hid under the desk while I sat on the chair with only my shirt on. I pretended I was on the phone so when Angie knocked I pointed to the phone in my hand. Luckily she walked away.
Two or three weeks later when I was working alone late at night Angie came into my office. She closed the door and said to me "I know you were with Maria a few weeks back when I knocked on your door after work. I could smell her perfume from a mile away (Maria always used the same perfume and it was strong). I'm pretty sure Maria was hiding in your office and I know what you two were doing. Then she starts unbuttoning her shirt and she lifts up her skirt exposing a lack of panties. She said "I want you to service me like you serviced Maria" (it was something along these lines). Angie was the prettier of the two but with small Asian breasts. There was no way I was going to give up this opportunity so I fucked her in my office.
Fucking Maria happened about 6 times a year and lasted for 4 years until I transferred to another location. Fucking Angie happened about 4 times a month and has continued for over 20 years. Angie and I meet in hotels, mall parking lots, state parking lots and even on trips down to Vegas. The fucking has slowed down to about 12 times a year but Angie and I are best of friends.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 08:40 PM

Well I guess I should relate my experiences
One of them was with my secretary, who was in her early 50's at the time, about 5 years older than me
She had worked for me for about 4 years at the time. Her breasts must be DD (never asked) and she often wore low cut tops, which did show a nice amount of cleavage.
As this was my work place, I always respected her space, and when we were working on things, she kept saying , you can get closer, I wont bite

Well, one of of these instances, i did need to get closer, and all i felt was her breasts rubbing on my arm, every time i moved away a little, she would get closer. This was at her desk, and anyone could walk by, so i just enjoyed the feeling of her breast against my arm. Suddenly she stood up to get something from a filing cabinet, and i had a pair of DD's in my face, She lingered, and i didnt move particulally quickly, just enjoying the sensation.

Just on closing time that day, as everone else left, she came to my office, I was worried that she was going to tell me she was going to go for sexual harrasement.
Instead she said she hoped i wasnt embarrassed about what happened earlier, because she wasnt. I said, I was a bit, as she was my employee, but understood it was an accident. She replied by saying was it?

She then had the cheek to ask if i enjoyed it, That i couldnt deny, next thing i know my hands are all over her sexy tits. We kissed and spent the next few minutes undressing each other, she then lent over my desk, and asked if i had ever imagined fucking her on my desk, It didnt take me long to sink my cock inside her

She worked for me for another couple of years and we had many many fun times before she did leave
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ts50 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 12:15 AM

Thanked 2,186 Times in 108 Posts

It was the mid 80’s. My office suite was located alone off of a corridor, distant from all of the sales and operations offices at the hotel at which I was the Managing Director. From the hallway one entered first a large reception area at the back of which were two doorways on the same wall: one led to my office, the other to that of my secretary, Thelma. There was a connecting door at the front of my office that allowed Thelma to enter my office directly without going into the reception area. That door was normally left open. Within my office on the opposite was was a private restroom and a third door, unmarked and always locked, which led directly to a mezzanine level lobby area.

Thelma was a striking woman with a smooth russet, reddish brown skin, hair that was a shining piano black and a spot on sense of style that complemented her coloring and took advantage of her long legs and large breasts. I think it was probably a fair be that her salary was spent largely on fashion and that she and her husband lived on his income. Already tall, she always wore heels, and literally turned heads when she walked across the hotel lobby. It would be hard to not look at Thelma.

As the Managing Director’s secretary, she was somewhat apart from the other employees. Not herself their supervisor, she nonetheless was also not just another secretary, and was treated somewhat deferentially by virtually of the other non-supervisory employees. As a result of working to my schedule, and because of my work habits, she commonly went to lunch well after people with whom she might have lunched had already returned to work, and she frequently left well after the other offices were closed. It was her habit before she went to lunch and before leaving for the day to step into my office and adjust her hair and makeup in the mirror in my bathroom, and to let me know she was leaving.

After working with her for several months we had become quite friendly and had something of a light teasing relationship on a personal level. I thought nothing of it when she knocked on my door and came into my office one evening and told me that she had checked that the receptionist had left and the outer office door was locked. She stood by the window looking at her own reflection in the glass as she commented that she needed to have something done about the dress she was wearing because it kept twisting all day long.

I can still see it very clearly in my minds eye: she was wearing a light blue wrap dress with a deep V neckline which she was attempting to “re-center”. She turned from the window and facing me asked if it was straight. Now, discretion has never been my strongest trait, and she was asking a question that basically meant I had to look straight at her boobs, I replied that it was hard to tell since I was having trouble focusing on the dress.

She said, “You’re no help” ,and turned slightly away from me and while saying that she had to re-tie it, began to untie the dress. That was a first on almost any level. While she wasn’t getting undressed, she was essentially getting close to that. And while we joked with each other, got along well, and genuinely liked each other nothing had passed between us that was highly personal let alone could remotely be called sexual. Having admired her long legs, gorgeous face and high, large breasts for months, I was excited by her actions, even if the meant nothing and would go nowhere.

Now having turned so that she was facing away from me, she completed untying the dress and as she pulled the two sides forward and to her sides, looked back over her shoulder and said, “I hope you don’t mind. I just hated the way it looked.” I replied that I didn’t mind at all, and then with a little laugh said, “Hell, you’re right. It looked terrible. You should just leave it off!”

She laughed and said something about me not getting much work done, and then simultaneously wrapped the two sides of the dress as she whirled around to face me. In the process I caught just the briefest glimpse of a lacy white bra and her flat belly. Nice treat, I thought, and sexy as hell because it was so out of place. As she was still trying to get the dress adjusted before re-tying it, she was now facing me, although exposing nothing.

I said, “Nice!”, and she said, “You like this dress?” I answered that I actually thought the dress was pretty, “But I was referring to the pst of what I just saw!”

Just as though she was discussing a pair of shoes, she said, “I like to know that I have on my sexy things under my clothes, no matter how I’m dressed. I shouldn’t show you this.”

And then she opened her dress completely as she stood facing me about 4 feet away. I could now see that her bra was virtually sheer, sewing off her dark nipples and the reddish tan skin of her breasts through the white lacy fabric. Her slip hid her below the waist, but I was seeing more than I had hoped for. As she held the two sides of the dress away from her body I was just breathless. And what little discretion had remained with regard to my employee not completely left me.

“My God, Thelma, I‘ve been admiring your figure for months, but I didn’t realize how gorgeous and huge your tits are. I’d give my left arm to feel them.”

She titled her head and gave me a kind of ‘it’s no big deal’ shrug as she said, “You can feel them if you want.” I got up and walked around behind her so that I could cup them in my hands and feel them. I was holding her from behind, and at that point by very rigid cock was pressed into her ass. After a few seconds, she reach up and took my hands, pulling them away form her tits, and turning to face me said, “OK, that’s enough feeling. It is nice lingerie, though, isn’t it?”

I said, “Sorry. I was carried away. And yeah, nice lingerie. Do the panties match?”

She laughed, and said, “Man, you guys are all alike. You don’t want to know if they match, you want to see them on me!”

“Well, not really. I’d prefer to see them lying on the floor next to the bra and slip. But I’d settle for seeing them on you.”

With a very business like tone, she said, “Well, I’m not gonna just hike up my slip.” And with that she let the dress slip off her shoulders and carefully d****d it across the couch, and then pushed the slip down over her hips and stepped out of it, placing it with the dress. She turned back to face me and stepped to within arms length and with her hands on her hips and a smile on her face, and said, “There. Is that what you wanted to see?”

I stepped back to be able to take in the view better and really almost couldn’t breathe. I was faced with a tall, beautiful woman dressed only in a sheet bra, sheer very brief panties, thigh high stockings and high heels. He large tits, slim waist and full hips were a wet dream all their own.Added to what seemed like the miracle of seeing her like this, her neatly shaved pussy was, in the 1980’s, a rare thing indeed. The juxtaposition of our professional relationship, her incredibly sexy actions and her body and appearance was just the stuff of fantasy.

"God, you are gorgeous. I know you know this, but I can see your tits and your pussy almost like you were nude, and I can’t tell you how exciting that is. Fuck you are making me so hard!”

She turned, placing an arm under her tits, and then a hand behind her back as she arched her back, moving from pose to pose as she showed herself off to me. As I reached out a hand to cup one of her tits, and then moved the other to ass, she turned very deliberately so that my hand came to her pussy. I turned my hand so that my fingers pointed down and then curved them down and between her legs, cupping her pussy in my hand. I moved my hand to slip it under her panties and said, “I want to finger fuck you.”

She spun away and said, “No, you want to fuck me. But I think we probably should quit now.” With the she moved to her clothes and stepped into her slip before putting her dress back on. As she was adjusting it (again!) she said that it had been fun, and then pointed to my very hard cock and said, “You going to be OK?”

Decorum between employer and employee was at that point all gone, and I was just functioning as a horny male with no discretion whatever. I looked in her eyes and said, “Actually after you leave I’m going to take off my clothes, grab the bottle of hand lotion from the bathroom, sit down on the couch, and pretend that my slippery hand is your pussy while I jack off. Then I’ll be OK.”

All she said was, “You don’t have to wait. But I don’t have too much time, so hurry up.”

Sitting on the couch, getting ready to jack off in front of my secretary was just incredible. As I undressed she sat next to me and ran her hands over me, everywhere except my cock, while being encouraging. She squeezed my thigh and slid her hand up until she just brushed my balls and said quietly “I want you to feel good. Did you like looking at me? Do you want to see me while you jack off?”

I told her I did, and she stood up, untied the dress and dropped it and her slip on the floor. I was slowly stroking, never more than a second away from coming, and wanting to make it last as I looked at her in her sheer underwear. She sat back down next to me and said, “De you want to feel me? Will that make it better for you?” I reached up to her tits and then slid my hand down between her legs.

“God, I can’t believe you letting me feel your pussy while I jack off. I have to slow down and make this last. “

AS she leaned her face near mine she said, “I want you to feel really good. Does this feel good?” as she rubbed my balls.

I groaned something to her and then said, “Thelma you’ve got to let me fuck you. I have to come in your c*nt.”

“Not tonight.” And with that she leaned forward and swallowed my cock. I held her head and bucked into her face as I came.

After a few seconds of recovering, and as I recall, alternating between thanking her and expressing my amazement, I told her that I guessed we should get dressed and go home. To my delight she said just said, “In a minute. I want to show you something first.” With that she stood up and removed her bra and panties, sat back on the couch and spread her legs, and said, “Next time I’m going to fuck you.”
Old 05-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredox2 View Post
“Next time I’m going to fuck you.”
Wonderful memory! Great accounting of it, as well. Thank you sharing and I sure hope there's more!
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhitachi99 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 03:38 PM

Thanked 2,186 Times in 108 Posts

Funny about the memory. There are any number of things that I can't recall. . .like what I had for dinner night before last. But for some reason very exciting sexual situations from decades ago I can replay like video in my mind. I don't remember every time I've fucked, but I remember the first time with every woman I have fucked in great detail. I have not trouble recalling everything that I heard or said or felt. Almost any "first" seems to stick in my mind, and a number of other incidents that were somehow significant -often because they were forbidden or outrageous.

It's been my good fortune to reconnect wth a number of women from my early days -girls I fucked when I was 19, 20, 25- who I either (in one case) still have a sexual relationship with or have a renewed sexual relationship with, some a one time re-visit, some an ongoing periodic thing. Sadly Thelma is not one of those. After I left that company I never saw her again. For the about year that we worked together after that first time, she was the source of a lot of really phenomenal sex, outrageous adventures, and unusual behaviors. And I remember most of them very well.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
office, secretary

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005