Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2014, 12:55 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Skinny dipping tales part one

First one took place soon after High school graduation. My group of friends decided to camp over night at a local county park and beach. If you Google Mendota County Park in Middleton Wisconsin you can see it is not a secluded place. So we get there and set up camp on a few adjoining sites around 6pm and started having some fun. Around 9:30 or so, a bunch of us decided to head over to the beach. Soon enough someone suggests skinny dipping and some of us agree. So it was me, my HS girlfriend Stacie, one other guy and three other girls. Our other friends were still getting up the nerve. The six of us were in the lake just about up to or waist when we see headlights coming down the boat ramp road. Sure enough it is a Sheriff's Deputy making the rounds.

The six of us in the water scurry to the right of the beach and try to hide behind a tree that is right at the edge of shore. The Deputy stops at the ramp and shines his spotlight over the water as we huddle behind that tree. Our friends who hadn't come in gathered up our clothes and tried to act normal sitting on the bench by the beach. The Deputy then stopped and called them over to his squad. We could hear him ask the usual questions, "anyone drinking? Are you camping here tonight?" etc. Seeing nobody was drunk he soon lost interest in them but told them the beach part closes at 10pm so you need to head back to your campsite now. So they did, taking our clothes with them.

After watching him drive off the six of us finally relaxed and burst out laughing. We went back to deeper water for a bit waiting for our friends to come back with our clothes. They soon returned but of course they only brought our shoes. They told us our clothes were waiting for us by the tennis courts. It was actually kind of fun walking over to the courts naked. It was the first time I got to see the other three girls naked. And it was the first time these guy friends had seen Stacie naked. I know one of the girls were checking me out because she said to me "I think you are enjoying this too much". She was right; my cock was coming to attention. I said "well duh there are naked chicks here”. We got to the pile of clothes and they had only brought the girls t-shirts and the guys’ shorts. We made it back to camp and had a good laugh. I did take note that Stacie didn't bother putting on any bottoms, and stayed that way the rest of the night giving the occasional flash to our friends as we sat around the camp fire.

I was very horny by the time we hit the sack. But Stacie and I were sharing a tent with another couple (Dana, Stacie's best friend and Eric, mine) so I wasn't sure if I would be able to do anything about it. It was one of those cheap department store 3 person tents so it was tight quarters. The girls were lying in the middle with us guys on the outside. Both couples were on unzipped sleeping bags with light blankets on top. As we were lying there talking I started rubbing Stacie inner thigh, getting close enough to brush her pubic hair but not making direct contact with her pussy. It was having my desired affect because she soon d****d her leg over mine and she grabbed my hand and placed it on her now spread pussy. She was dripping wet already.We carried on the conversation for a few minutes and they were none the wiser. But then I slipped two fingers into her with my thumb bumping her clit. This caused her to audibly moan. Dana laughed and said "what are you two up to?" Stacie said well I hope fucking soon but not if it will freak you guys out. Dana knew Stacie could be a bit wild but we had never done anything quite so open with them before. Eric quickly said that's fine by me and Dana joked I don't really have a choice anyway do I?

With that both couples were soon making out. I soon had my shorts off and Stacie was on top of me, slowly rolling her hips with me inside her. I could now here Dana moaning too so I knew Eric's fingers were busy. It was getting a bit warm under the blanket so I slowly pushed it down and then kicked it off. It was just bright enough in the tent that you could make out detail so I knew Stacie's butt was on display. Dana now climbed on top of Eric. I then pulled Stacie's t shirt off. I did want to play with them but I also wanted her on display. She obliged by sitting up straight now as she started bouncing up and down on my cock. Dana soon was doing the same but she still had her shirt on until Eric asked her to take it off, pointing out I had already seen her when we were skinny dipping. It was a very sexy sight watching two sets of breasts bounce only a couple feet apart. Eric must of thought so to because he shot his load seconds after Dana removed her shirt. Stacie was next, letting out an "oh god". I didn't give her a chance to rest, I started thrusting up into her as my eyes went form her chest to Dana's and back. I came next and then Stacie collapsed on me. We then all went to sleep. When we woke up at morning light Eric and I were treated to the sight of our naked girl friends for about five minutes before they got dressed to walk to the bathrooms.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:56 AM

Default second installment

Second story takes place later that same summer. My dad and stepmom (I lived with my mom) had a large above ground pool with a deck on one side. One day Stacie and I went over to use it. The back yard did have a fence around it for a little privacy but a couple of the neighboring houses had second stories. It didn't take long and we were both swimming naked in the middle of the day. I really enjoyed watching her float on her back with her tits jutting out at the sun. We then started fooling around. I decided I wanted to taste her pussy so I lifted her on to the edge of the deck. If anyone was going to see her now would be the time because with the height of the deck and the slope of the yard she was now on display. She wrapped her legs over my shoulders as I went down on her. She was leaning back on her elbows as I looked up at her face. She was enjoying it but I could tell she was a bit nervous as she was looking around to see if anyone was watching. She then said lets go inside and we both walked in naked. Once there we screwed like crazy. This happened most of the summer, sometimes we fucked in the pool and sometimes we went inside. It was a good summer.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:58 AM

Default third

The Third story takes place about four years later, but first time as a group since the story above happened. We were camping again but this time from a house boat on the Mississippi. Stacie and I had broken up (on good terms, still friends today) a while ago and were now dating our future spouses although her new guy was not on this trip, so my future wife was the only new person. So we found a spot on shore where we could fit all our tents. After it got dark we were sitting around the campfire when it was decided we should go skinny dipping. My friend Dana said only if everyone goes this time. I was all for it but wasn't sure if new girlfriend would be yet, she was/is a bit more conservative than Stacie. She also knew Stacie and I had been a couple so she was still coming to terms with the fact we were still friends. Soon we all started to undress. My future wife hesitated at first but then joined in. With the campfire burning it was easy to get a good look as everyone stripped and walked into the water. We all circled around and continued talking as we had by the fire. Just the way it worked out my ex and I was on either side of my new girlfriend. Both of them were facing shore so the fire was glowing nicely on their skin that was out of the water. I was definitely enjoying the sight of the boobs I used to get to play with next to the ones I got to play with now. I then felt my girlfriends hand on my erect cock. She kept on talking like nothing was going on but under the water she was squeezing and gently stroking me. I gave her ass a good squeeze in return.

Maybe about ten minutes later the girls all were starting to get cold so they started going in. Just as they all got on shore, one of the many tug boat freight barges that carry ore and grain down river was floating buy and hit our campsite with a huge spotlight they use to spot the navigation buoys. All the girls were lit up like it was daytime. Stacie turned towards the barge and waived while the others did various poses showing off their butts before grabbing towels. That got a large whistle blast from the tug boat and hoots and hollers from us guys still in the water. It didn't take long after that for all the couples to go off to their tents while to two "single" girls retired to the house boat for the evening. As my future wife and I were making love I told her I wasn't sure she was going to skinny dip with us. She said she almost didn't but then she saw Stacie getting naked and "I guess that brought out the competitiveness in me". This is the one and only time my wife has been naked in front of my friends.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:00 AM

Default forth

The last story takes place about ten years later. My dad and step mom had now moved to a suburb of Phoenix. My wife and I, along with some other family flew out to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday. They had just bought a new home I had not seen yet. Like 90% of the people out there they had a pool. Right away I am wondering if wife and I will get a chance to have any fun in it. Most of the relatives would be staying at a hotel except for one aunt and uncle. After seeing layout of house things are looking good. Master bedroom is on front side of house and bedroom aunt and uncle are staying in on second floor has window on side of house. Wife and I are staying in first floor guest room that has direct view of pool.

So second night there, wife and I are in the pool as my family calls it a night and heads off to hotel. Soon my parents and aunt and uncle are off to bed as well. We wait until all the lights have been off for a while before we start to kiss. I soon reach around and untie her bikini top and she gets wide eyed. Keep in mind some of the patio lights are still on and the pool itself is lit up. She looks around to other houses and sees a few windows with lights but all blinds seem closed. She then smiles and says ok as she takes the top off the rest of the way. I soon have her bottoms off as well. as I am taking my trunks off she does the back stroke to the side of the pool that had a built in seat about two feet below the surface. It is bright enough that I can see everything including her landing strip. Once she gets to the seat, she put her bikini on the edge then sat on the seat. When she sat up her breasts were above the water. She gave me a sexy smile and said come here. I swam over to her and started kissing her breasts. I was soon fingering her pussy as well. She whispered "I want it" so I asked what did she want and she answered "I want to come right now". I went to work on her clit and about 30 seconds later she did, saying "Oh, thank you thank you thank you........" We then made our way to the shallow end of the pool. She propped her self up on one of the steps, letting her lower half float at the surface. Then I moved in between her legs and entered her. After a few minutes she turned and bent over and I entered her from behind. She reached back to fondle my balls and told me to come for her. I soon did. We then relaxed in the pool a bit more before heading in. Seeing her nervously standing on the patio drying off got me hard again. She started to wrap the towel around her but I talked her into walking inside naked. We made it to our room without incident and had another session in the shower before bed.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:37 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

One of my college buddy's GF had an uber wealthy dad and everytime they would travel, which was often, she'd have a party, usually around their pool. The 1st time we all got drunk enough to talk our dates into skinny dipping, a blender, rum and daquiri mix did it, it was just past my birthday. This is important because I had talked my GF into shaving her pussy for me as a present, in the late 60's the only reason pubic hair was removed was for chidbirth, which, now they see as unnecessary. We get to the undressing part before GF realizes she is a lot barer than the other girls and hesitates, she whispers her problem to me and I whisper back, 'so what, give them a thrill'.

She smiled and slipped off her bikini bottom, it didn't take a minute before everyone noticed, at first she kind of kept her legs tightly together to hide as best she could, but soon this was impractible and her clit and labia were easily on display. She soon loved the attention all the guys were giving her and the other girls were a bit jealous, here they were on public display for the first time and their BF were straring at my GF's pussy. I told my GF on th way home, "I bet a lot of pubic hair is going to get removed because of you".

Out of curiosity I asked at our table how many guy's GFs went bare for them as a result, several thanked me.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:51 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Is it skinny dipping if you are the only one naked?

Let me just say I love this site. I just found it a couple days ago and have become obsessed with reading your stories and reliving my own. I have related more true stories in the last two days than my entire life. Such a rush.

So I discovered the search function, and entered skinny dipping because I had this one experience in mind. And I see all these great stories. And some of them remind me of other stories long forgotten. Man you can get lost here.

Anyway, the story that led to my search:

I was home for the summer after my sophomore year of college. So I was back to hanging around with my high school friends all of whom knew me as a total prude who didn't drink, smoke pot, have sex, or really do anything fun. I was a good designated driver, I think that's why they kept me around.

One of my friend's parents had a cabin in the Wisconsin Dells, which is only a 4 hour drive. We had all been there a few times growing up, but always with some group of parents supervising things. But because we were all in college, and we had all been friends since kindergarten they let us have the place totally to ourselves for a whole Memorial Day weekend because the parents had to go to a wedding.

My friend's parents were both doctors and they were pretty rich. Their property had a dock and two boats, a pontoon boat for partying and a speed boat for waterskiing. And the cabin was amazing, lots of rooms, a big deck, and a hot tub.

We got to the cabin before noon on Saturday and the six girls and four guys quickly divided up the bedrooms. Rory's family owned the cabin so he took the master suite of course. And the master suite had one step access to the hot tub on the deck. This would become important much later.

We all put on bathing suits and pack a cooler full of beer and head out on the speed boat. For the next couple hours we water ski and tube and have a great time. And we are drinking the whole time. Rory is the only one taking it easy since he is driving the boat and the owner of the house.

This was a really weird afternoon for me. Even wearing a bikini was out of character for me to this group of friends. But I was a very different person now, I've been away at college for two years and have done crazy stuff. But to these guys I am still Jane the virgin. And the way they saw me really affected the way I saw myself. Maybe this was the real me. Maybe I should leave my college self at college.

I was still debating this in my head when we got back to the dock to refill the cooler, and switch to the pontoon boat. Rory decided to make a pitcher of margaritas to bring in addition to the beer. I had never drank a margarita, but that didn't stop me from pretending I knew how to make them. Rory and I made a big batch, and I poured the tequila, so I have only myself to blame for what happened later.

We went back on the water just before dusk, and at about the same time I discovered that I love margaritas, I became convinced that the new uninhibited me was the real me. I was pretty buzzed, and I was convinced that we had all been friends for 10+ years! and we had all been brought here for a reason, and somehow that reason involved us getting naked and going swimming.

What I didn't realize is that nobody else was in the same place, and my high school friends weren't like my college friends.

So shortly after it gets dark I announce that we all have to go skinny dipping. We are on a pontoon boat, so it is perfect for this kind of thing. And the water is warm and everyone is buzzed, and we've had a great day and we are all life-long friends. And everyone is totally on the same page except for the part about getting naked. It turns out that I am the only one actually willing to get naked. But I don't realize this yet.

So I stand on the front of the boat and strip off my bikini top, and push my bikini bottoms to the deck and step out of them. And then after a quick twirl for my audience, I dive into the water.

Within a minute, the rest of the group has joined me in the water. What I didn't know is that nobody else had gotten naked, and one of the guys had taken my suit and helpfully put it in the compartment with the life vests.

We swam around for 20 minutes and I was loving the feeling of being naked in the water. It is so different than wearing a bathing suit. It was dark, and at this point I thought that everyone was having the same naked swimming experience I was.

At some point everyone started climbing back up the ladder onto the boat to refill their drinks. It was only then as I watched one of the girls climb the ladder that I realized she was still wearing her bathing suit. What a prude, I thought, she will be embarrassed to be the only one scared to skinny dip.

I was next up the ladder, and when I got back on the boat I discovered that I was in fact the only person who had been skinny dipping. I was dripping wet, and totally naked and nine other people were just staring at me. Eight on the boat, and Rory who was right behind me on the ladder had gotten a particularly good look at my ass and probably my pussy.

I started to look around for my bikini, but since I had left it sitting in the middle of the deck, it was pretty clear somebody had moved it. Part me wanted to get in their faces and make them give me back my suit, but the new me was enjoying being naked even if I was the only one. So I pretended not to even notice that my bikini had been hidden. And for the next two hours I just hung out with my friends and joked around and drank even though I was naked and none of them were.

I walked around naked. Poured drinks naked. Sat with different people and recounted funny stories from high school. The whole time on the pontoon boat I was butt naked. At one point I got my friend Mary to take off her top as part of doing body shots, after the shot I convinced her to stay topless. But that was the bravest person. To be sure, with me setting the tone, there was a lot of flashing and mooning going on. But Mary and I were the only ones who put our bodies on display.

They were even baiting me saying things like, "where's your bathing suit Jane?" But I pretended not to hear. And I didn't get my bathing suit back until the next day. I stayed naked the whole time, and secretly loved that I was confident enough to pull it off, and that it was blowing their minds that Jane the prude was now crazy Jane.

Two years at a liberal arts college, taking theater classes, sharing dressing rooms, and doing the annual naked run through campus had fundamentally changed me. But my friends had clearly not had the same change.

Later that night I hooked up with Rory for a memorable fuck that started in the hot tub and continued in the master suite. But the thing I remember most about that night was being the only one naked for a couple hours on the boat. Such a rush.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:51 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
We swam around for 20 minutes and I was loving the feeling of being naked in the water. It is so different than wearing a bathing suit.
I gotta agree with you there. I did a lot of naked swimming in Brazilian rivers ... pause while the teenagers offload their piranha comments ... and I now hate to have to swim in trunks or shorts. Swimming in the dark, tea-coloured waters of the Rio Negro always felt like swimming through satin.

Thanks Janethebrain for your many posts recently which have enlivened this board no end.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2015, 09:46 PM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

I've been the only one swimming among a group twice. But being a guy, it's not as exciting to share, I don't think!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2015, 02:12 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Skinny Dipping

Many of these skinny dipping stories brought back lots of great memories. I was born and raised in central Illinois and many of these other stories happened at or near places we've camped and swam, often nude. The funny thing is as often as my girlfriend, who would become my wife, and I swam naked it wasn't until we moved to our second home that a neighbor lady asked us "have you guys been skinny dippin?" We had no idea what her and her husband were talking about!
Yet even before we married we had skinny dipped many times at the nearby State Park. It is a long narrow lake and is mostly a fishing and hunting preserve. Yet when we were teens there were several popular spring fed swimmin holes that the locals knew about.
So our first time skinny dippin was when my girlfriend and I decided to camp out next to the swimmin hole in my 1949 Dodge. It was rough camping and it was basic. But the nude swimming was our first times outside in semi public naked. Yes we were 90% in the water but it is clear cold spring water. This first time was nothing special. We'd already been fucking like rabbits in the car at the drive in movies for months. Still I remember this first afternoon and late nite of skinny dippin.
We most likely repeated this campout several times that summer and we eventually were taking teenaged friends for daytime skinny dippin swims. Even though our swimming hole was next to a county road and there was a nearby culvert for small fishing boats to pass, we seemed to keep out of view of others.

After we married, the next few times at what we'd call "our swimmin hole" things got more and more exciting. Dollie's skinny young GF Charlotte was now living with us and sleeping naked in our bed. These are more stories buried deep in the OCC. Let's just say Charlotte was kinky. Dollie, several other young friends, Charlotte, and I would skinny dip in the spring section of the lake often every summer. Dollie and I were fucking regularly too. We'd fuck waist deep in the cold clear spring and Charlotte would dive down to watch, sometimes grabbing a feel of Dollie or I. So many exciting memories of skinny dippin and fucking while young.
I still don't know how I kept an erection and got it inside Dollie's shriveled pussy while in that very cold water.
Sticking with the theme of boating on the Mississippi and playing in Wisconsin Dells, these stories may continue.
Water in many forms played a big part in our sexual experiences over many years. We also lived near the Illinois and Mackinaw Rvers. More springs, more swimmin holes, and more young people skinny dippin.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 10-21-2015 at 02:16 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 04:55 PM

My friend Karen, who's parents own the houseboat from my previous story have decided to sell it because of age (theirs, not the boats) and health reasons. They asked Karen to gather the gang for one final weekend to send the boat off on a high note. So my wife and I and most of our friends, including my high school ex Stacie and her husband, Dana and Eric, Karen and her husband and two other couples joined Karen's parents for two nights on the river. Everyone was able to find baby sitters for those that needed them so no kids were along.

Fast forward to Saturday night, most of us are sitting around the bonfire on the beach talking and drinking. Karen's husband and dad were up on the top deck of the boat. Her husband has a broken foot and didn't want to walk in the sand. Her mom was already in bed. I brought up the fact that the last time we were all on the river together we went skinny dipping. After laughing and talking about that it was decided we should do it for “old times sake.” We all then started getting undressed and headed into the water.

I noticed Karen's dad had a big smile on his face as he watched the ladies walk into the water. I'm sure he was enjoying seeing these younger women naked. We formed a circle in the water as we continued to talk. About five minutes later Karen's husband called down from the boat to say “cheese!” We looked up to see him holding his phone to take a picture. It was funny listening to Karen yelling at him to put that away. I didn't see any flash so I don't know if he took a picture (or video) or not.

The air was cool so the women spent most of the time with just their heads sticking up above water. My wife was right next to me so I put my arm around her. Well mostly around her. I took the opportunity to grab her ass and her boobs under the water. We all stayed in the water maybe 15 minutes or so before the women were getting to cold. They headed back to the beach as we watched them get out. We got a good look at all of them as they grabbed their towels and dried off around the bonfire. Then to my surprise, instead of getting dressed they all just wrapped the towels around them selves and pulled their chairs a little closer to the fire and sat down. A few minutes later and the guys joined them.

Nothing much else happened while we sat there talking. A couple of us joked about pulling our wives towels down. Even though we had just seen them all naked they still clutched their towels tightly so as not to show anything again. I did enjoy resting my hand on my wife's thigh, only a few inches from her bare pussy. When we finally called it a night, Karen went back to the boat and the rest of us went to our tents.

Because there was only so much space for tents at the spot we tied up the boat for the night, Stacie and her husband's tent was right next to ours. We could definitely hear them fucking at the same time we were which was kind of hot.

Sunday we stayed on the beach until after lunch then headed back to the marina where Karen's parents keep the boat. We (the guys) did try to get the girls to do a daytime skinny dip but we could not get any takers.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney