uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2005, 10:41 PM

Talking A littel help??

I need a littel help in trying to figure out how to post some stuff pics, vids ect..... Im kinda new at this and im not very computor suavy. If it requires me to do more than point and click its a little challenging. But this is the best fuckn web site out there so i want to start contributing. Ive got some original voyer pics and vids I would like to share but im not to sure where to start. I dont really have a lot of time to sit and post things i usually surf from work when i can, and from home but im sure i could find the time to post on a regular bases if i new how.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:47 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,419 Times in 865 Posts

Will one of our regular members do me a favor and write a simple tutorial on how to make your first post? Which buttons to push, that sort of thing.

I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Old 01-19-2005, 11:55 PM

Default Trying to help

Alex I will do what I can to help out.
RacerXX First got to the video forum and on the top tool bar you will see this>> Threads in Forum: Sexy Videos Forum Tools Search this Forum <<
click on Forum tools Then post a new thread. name your thread and then give a description of what it contains, then go down to additional options and click on manage attachtments a box will pop up with browse buttons click on browse then browse your directory where you have your vids stored high light the vid you want to upload then click open if you want to do more than 1 go to next browse button and so on. when you have the vid(s) you want they will show up in the box next to the browse buttons. When you are done simply hit the upload button on the bottom right hand corner of that box. wait for them to finish uploading and the go back to the box where you started " additional options" and click on bottom of page submit new thread. Poof you are done. This may sound a bit complicated but trust me you can do it. It is really fairly simple after you get over 1st time jitters and all. Any way I hope this helps and happy posting. Hoppy

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s