Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2016, 02:53 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default Eddie the Clown

My life had officially become boring.... I am talking nothing ever happened that was fun... School, studying and work had pretty much taken over every aspect of living. I had no social life, no friends, nothing. I needed something to break loose or else I was going to go nuts.
One day I had just gotten home from school and I grabbed the mail out of the box and I was surprised to find a letter from Dad in it. It was a short note to cheer me up and he included 2 tickets to the circus that was coming to town soon. I smiled because I loved the circus especially the clown show. Dad used to take me to the circus when I was a kid and he knew how I liked laughing at the clown show.
Well, I was able to arrange my schedule where I could go to the matinee showing but I wasn't able to find another taker for the other ticket.
The main tent was huge. It was dimly lit and smelled like animal dung. But that didn't bother me much. I grabbed some food and drink and found my way to my seat. There were members of the circus troupe that were out and about talking and having a little bit of fun with the crowd before the show. A few of the clowns were out and getting some good laughs out of the people they were joking with. Then I seen him. It was a midget clown. He was probably about 3' 6' or so and he was quite cute. I have always had a thing for midgets. A secret turn on of mine and to see a midget clown really piqued my interest. My eyes were glued to him for the 10 or so minutes he was out.
Finally the show started and of course it was great. Animal tricks and strong men kept it exciting but finally the clowns came out and the show got better. They put on a great show. Car chases, water fights and burning buildings were the highlights of their acts. Then it happened, the small midget clown was on top of the burning building which was probably 15 feet high or so. He was acting all panicky and hysterical pretending like he was going to be consumed in fire. He wasn't paying attention when the rescue team showed up and the boom accidently knocked him off the building. He flew head over tea kettle and landed with a thud.
The crowd went deathly silent as he lay there. Instinct in me took over and I bolted from my seat down to the floor where he lay. "Call 911" I said as others looked on. I was going to school to become a RN and I worked at the hospital and went on EMT rides as part of my training. I asked them if it was ok to look at him and told them that I was a nurse and had training. They had no objections as I felt for a pulse and checked his breathing. He was alive and I felt to see if there was anything broken or bleeding. There wasn't. I think that he was just knocked out and unconscious. Well, the ambulance finally showed up and the crew got him ready to transport him to the hospital. They asked me if I wanted to go along since they knew me and I asked the Ringleader if that was ok and he said there wasn't any others that could go.
So, I accompanied him to the hospital. I learned that his name was Eddie and that he was 32 years old. I wondered how many years he had been in the circus? The doctors completed their assessment and tests on Eddie and came to the conclusion that he was fine. They were a little concerned that he hadn't woken up yet but they figured they'd let him rest and see how much longer it took for him to awake.
I asked if I could sit with him and they told me that wouldn't be a problem. I watched him for the rest of the afternoon into the evening. I occasionally would check out his body and look down between his legs under the sheet to see what he was packing. He may have had a small body but it looked like he had a man sized package. I had to get this guy into my own bed some how.
He finally woke up around 8:30 p.m. The doctors asked me to leave the room while they talked things over with Eddie about what happened and his situation. They were going to release him asap.
I was permitted to go back into his room. I quickly introduced myself and I told Eddie that I could take him to my place where he could get a good nights rest and we could get him back with the circus tomorrow. I told him that he could ask questions on the way to my house if he needed to. He was a little reluctant to go but I finally convinced him to leave with me.
He was quiet for the first little bit of our journey... but then he opened up and started to chat... I found out that he has been with the circus for 14 years. He was teased a lot in high school and one day he went to the circus and was "discovered" and they made an offer to him that was very generous, so he took it. I found out the he was married at one time to another midget but she died of pneumonia 5 years ago. They didn't have any children.
We made it to my place and I asked him if he needed anything to eat. He declined and asked if he just go on to bed since he was still feeling a little tired and woozy. I showed him to my bed and told him that he could sleep there tonight and I'd sleep on my guest bed. He was a little nervous about taking my bed but I finally got him to go in and get in bed. I came in and chatted a little more with him before he drifted off. I stayed there a for a bit watching him sleep. I pulled up the sheets and checked out his package again before I went into my bedroom for the night. I couldn't sleep. I was horny. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted Eddie. I started to touch my nipples and rub my clit... but it just wasn't doing it for me... I needed the real thing.
I finally decided that I was going to go for it... I got naked and went back to my room and I slid in bed with Eddie. He didn't stir at all. I put my hand under the sheet and right on his groin. He had a semi hard one going. I lightly started to rub the side of it and it grew to a larger length. I would have to say he was 6 to 7 inches long. I carefully pulled down his undies and freed his now hardened cock. I then straddled him and placed the head of his cock in the opening of my pussy and let down my weight. He slid right in. I was so wet. I am not a virgin but it had been quite a while since I had a nice cock in me. I started to pump him. He finally awoke and looked at me with a puzzled look. "What are you doing"? he asked. "I am really horny and I needed to get laid" was my reply back. I kept up the pace and I leaned forward and asked him to touch my nipples. He did so as it seemed like he was getting into the fuck. We continued at a quick pace and he soon started to moan and he thrust his little hips up and I knew he was emptying his balls into me. I did my best to squeeze down on his cock and make it really tight for him.
I was still horny when he pulled out of me. I moved up and placed my dripping muff on his face and asked him to lick me til I came.. It didn't take long. He worked his tongue in and out and all around and brought me off as I came hard.
We lay next to each other and just held each other for a while. I told him about wanting to do him since I had seen him and that was the reason that I had taken him to the hospital and stayed with him. We talked about a good many things before we both drifted off to sleep. I woke up and immediately placed my hand on his cock. It was about half hard again and I soon had it up to full staff. Eddie was a little groggy but soon was awake... I asked him to fuck me doggy style. I was soon on all fours and Eddie was soon standing behind me and he slid it right to the hilt on the first stroke. I couldn't believe how wet I was and how horny I was. He soon started to pump with with enthusiasm almost as if he had never had it before. His thrusts were going deeper and deeper and I was going to explode with an orgasm soon. I went over the edge and had a powerful orgasm as he pumped into me. He thrust another 15 or so times before he let loose his cum into me. That was an amazing fuck.
I had to work at 11 that morning. We took a shower together and he ate me out in there. We had another fuck before I took him back to the circus. My pussy had gotten a pretty good work out. He came in me 3 times. He ate me out twice. It was a glorious experience being with Eddie. My fantasy had come true. I was able to do a little man. He told me that I was the first normal girl that he had ever done. He had only done his wife and one other small lady that he met on tour.
We exchanged #'s when I dropped him off. We kissed and he promised to call me when he was back in town or at least close enough to meet up.
I can't thank daddy enough for the tickets to the circus that day....and just remember that big things can sometimes come in small packages.....
The Following User Says Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018