uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-10-2018, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
I've been trying to get back into Writing.com... I feel like I've hit dead ends on all my Chyoa chapters at the moment... but this "Server Busy" nonsense is getting on my nerves. I was planning to add another chapter to Heather's Adventure but I've spent the last twenty fives minutes refreshing.
There's some great stories on writing.com, but it's hard for me to want to contribute or keep reading when I run into their "interactive stories have been temporarily disabled for free users" messages, even during what I assume is non peak times like early morning or late at night (PST). I'm assuming it means they might have gotten more free users than they can handle, but at some point you gotta straight up ask for donations (on top of subscriptions) or start running ads. I've all but jumped ship except for the few stories that are still being updated.

I'm more impressed with the community that is on chyoa, as it isn't the same (or at least doesn't appear to be the same) users, and therefore they have a better sense of what kind of ENF stories and story threads we like. Some are bogged down with "wish chapters" about where they'd like it to go, and not actually taking it anywhere. However, my days aren't long enough to write stories that are different and good enough to tantalize their fantasies for each thread. Plus, for the celebrity ones, I get too far into trying to think of an insecurity they have or reason why they would be averse to nudity that also seems "in character" for them that I don't think to just have fun with it and make something up.

Anyways, I've sort of begun hanging out on Deviant Art and found some ENF artists and a few fans and a couple writers that like to share stuff around. So, I've posted 3 stories there. Each were for story contests. All of them ended up ranking in the middle lol. One was 2nd place of a total of 3 entries! I'm still a bit sour I didn't win as I was the only one who submitted a story and not a drawing.

So, anyways, you guys keep writing good stuff, and I'll try to do the same!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 01:27 AM

My favorite ENF artist (AnewENFArtist) did an interview about his art, and it has links to his stuff on tumblr and other places. His style and choice of characterization seem like they would be of interest:

https://doujins.com/blog/179/an-interview-with-anew
Old 01-12-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
My favorite ENF artist (AnewENFArtist) did an interview about his art, and it has links to his stuff on tumblr and other places. His style and choice of characterization seem like they would be of interest:

https://doujins.com/blog/179/an-interview-with-anew
I'm a big fan of his too, but I've noticed that his Deviantart account is showing as Suspended. Wonder what happened?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahdude View Post
I swear they're trying to cut server costs or something. While I've ran into the "Heavy Server Volume" b.s. a few times in the past, it seems much more common now than ever. Maybe they're just getting greedy. Then again, it's hard to complain too much when I use their services for free all the time haha

Anyway, I've noticed you posted a few chapters in the past week or so, and they're fantastic (as always)! I've always enjoyed your take on ENF, especially how you keep it interesting without taking it too far in terms of sex, humiliation, etc. It's definitely been a huge influence on my writing, even though I tend to "skip to the good parts" sometimes lol
Thanks dude, I appreciate it
Old 01-13-2018, 12:28 PM

Quote:
I'm a big fan of his too, but I've noticed that his Deviantart account is showing as Suspended. Wonder what happened?
Oh, it was a mistake on his part, and partially on DA's cuz he noticed he was missing one piece of art of a Pokemon trainer getting striped by a Pokemon attack, and he reuploaded it, thinking he had forgotten to do so. Apparently, DA had removed it, and he didn't recall being notified about it. But because they removed it, and he reuploaded it, his account is now suspended for a little while. That came from an email he received after asking them why he hadn't been notified earlier when it was taken down initially. They told him they took it down initially because they claimed the character was underage, but didn't acknowledge the fact he wasn't notified when it was taken down.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:31 PM

Man, Writing.com is pretty much unusable now. I get the “Servers Busy” message for every single page I open.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Man, Writing.com is pretty much unusable now. I get the “Servers Busy” message for every single page I open.
It's terrible now. However, the activity level on CHYOA isn't much these days either, at least not all the stories I follow. Are there issues there as well nowadays?
Old 03-10-2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanskumoekk View Post
It's terrible now. However, the activity level on CHYOA isn't much these days either, at least not all the stories I follow. Are there issues there as well nowadays?
I think it's just lack of inspiration, but there is still activity, which is more than I can say for writing.com nowadays.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
I think it's just lack of inspiration, but there is still activity, which is more than I can say for writing.com nowadays.
It feels like a lot of the ENF stories are becoming more sexual too. I only subscribe to stories with an ENF / exhibitionist slant but I'm getting all kinds of "Two cocks at once" and "Up the ass" chapter updates on my notifications.

Although I do realise saying "Why are they taking naked girls and sexualising them?" is one of my dumber comments...
Old 03-11-2018, 02:54 PM

Yeah, and some stories have made it so that they could basically have non consensual sex with women and not have any consequences. But it doesn't change who fact that we can still write our own chapters that don't go there.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s