photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-21-2016, 02:31 PM

Cool Diary of an Exhibitionist

Hi everyone! I am a long time lurker on these forums and thought it was time to contribute. My name is Cheri Grade and I have a hobby writing and self publishing mainly ENF and strip poker stories on Amazon. I hope you enjoy the stand-alone extract below of my book "Diary of an Exhibitionist". If you would like to see more of my stuff, please let me know or look me up.

------------------------------------------
It was about a week after I had confided in my best friend, Laura, that I had a taste for exhibitionism that she phoned me unexpectedly and said that she had a surprise for me. She asked me to pack some overnight clothes and she would drive me somewhere exciting. I sensed that this had something to do with my confession to her and felt a small flush of excitement, but didn’t want to ask for any more details in case it was entirely unrelated and innocent.

It was about a half hour drive in the car. Laura chatted to me all the way about trivial things and I just nodded along, hardly following what she was saying as I tried to determine where we were going. The car pulled in at a spa hotel.

“This looks a bit posh,” I said.

“I got a discount. We have a stay overnight plus a free treatment. I thought I owed you for the other night.”

“That’s amazing. I’ve always wanted to do something like this. Plus, you don’t need to feel guilty. You know, I enjoyed myself in the end.”

Laura just smiled in response and got out of the car, leading me up the path to reception. As Laura checked in, I looked around. The hotel was decorated like an old stately home with chandeliers in all of the common areas I could see and the walls were full of paintings and sculptures.

“Melanie,” Laura said, breaking me out of my hypnosis as I was distracted by an intricate wood carving of a tree that covered an entire wall. “I have the keys. You’re in room 106.” She thrust a white plastic key card to me which I accepted.

“Shall we drop off out luggage then meet here to explore?” I asked.

Laura agreed. We both followed the signs to the elevator. I pressed the first floor button for my room and Laura pressed the fourth floor button. “We are a long way from each other,” I said. Laura smiled in an odd way, but I didn’t think any more of it. I had forgotten any sense that I had had that she had a plan. This just seemed a nice way to spend a weekend and it was going to be fun. At the time, I had no idea of just how much fun this weekend was going to be.

Outside the elevator door was a sign pointing down a long, narrow corridor to my room. The door had a slot to use my key card. It took me a few swipes before the indicator light turned from red to green and I heard the door unlock. My room was all very nice but no different from hotel rooms I had stayed in before. It was obvious that most of the effort had been spent making the common areas look good. Nevertheless, the double bed was a good size and the shower looked clean which were the two things I always looked for in hotel rooms. Without much thought, I dumped my case on a chair beside the bed and made my way back to reception to meet Laura.

We spent the afternoon relaxing around the hotel and walking around the extensive grounds. We both booked in for a massage just after dinner. I was feeling heavenly when we both came back to my room at the end of the day dressed in white bathrobes and covered in oil after our massage.

“Thanks so much for this,” I said. “It has been a fantastic day.”

“It could get better,” said Laura with a grin. “Did you mean what you said when you told me you enjoyed the party last week?”

“Of course,” I was intrigued.

“I have a dare for you. If you think you’re up for it.”

I don’t know if it was the wine I’d had for dinner or if I was genuinely becoming more adventurous, but I agreed without hesitation. “Whatever you suggest, I’m sure I can do it.”

“Take off your bathrobe,” Laura commanded, her voice suddenly changing as if I had no choice but to obey.

I said nothing in reply, other than standing up, untying the front of the robe and letting it fall off my shoulders.

“What now?” I said, a slight tremor coming into my voice as I wondered what Laura wanted me to do. I was expecting her to ask me for something sexual which would have felt strange, but the mood I was in at that moment, I think I really would have done anything she asked. However, that wasn’t what Laura had in mind.

“I dare you to go outside naked and walk to the end of the corridor and back,” she said, playfully.

“But what if someone sees me?”

“There is nobody around. It is late and there aren’t that many people staying here.”

“I guess,” I said, hesitantly.

Gingerly, I walked to the door, pulling the handle down slowly and popping my head out, looking one way and then the other. The corridor was, indeed, deserted. I took a moment to gather my courage and took one look back at Laura. She winked at me from her relaxed position sitting on the bed.

I knew that backing out wasn’t an option. The thrill of being caught was already rushing through me. I pushed open the door and ran as fast as I could down the corridor. My bare feet made no sound on the carpet and I tried to keep my breathing as light as possible. To my relief, I heard no doors opening or closing or people either in their rooms or in the corridor. Maybe Laura was right after all.

It must only have been a few seconds since I left the room, but it felt like ages before I was touching the wall at the end of the corridor by the elevator. I looked over my shoulder and saw Laura’s head poking out of the door. She clapped her hand a couple of times.

“Well done.”

“Shhh,” I hissed, afraid that someone would hear her. She put her head back into the room and I heard the door gently shut as I ran back to the room.

When I got to the door, it was still shut. “Let me in,” I whispered as loud as I dared.

“Look down,” said Laura, muffled from inside the room. Puzzled, I did what she said and was surprised to see the key card on the floor.

Gratefully, I scooped it up and swiped it through the slot as quickly as I could. The indicator light stayed stubbornly red. I kept looking up and down the corridor, paranoid that at any moment someone would come and see me.

“It isn’t working,” I whispered to Laura.

“That’s because it isn't my room key. Your room is 426.”

“What? I can’t go all that way naked. Please just let me in.”

“It will be worth it when you get there. Trust me on this. I’m going to bed now. Goodnight.”

“Laura? Laura?”

There was no reply. I was standing in a hotel hallway, stark naked and clutching a room key for a room three floors away. Despite all my panic, I was smiling.

Having decided that Laura wasn’t going to help me, I started running back up the corridor towards the elevator.

I was intoxicated by the danger inherent in my position and I could feel myself becoming aroused already. It had been a relaxing day, but it already felt like the most exciting night of my life. There was a real possibility that some complete strangers would see me stark naked before the evening was over.

When I reached the elevator, I saw from the display that it was already coming up from the ground floor. Instinctively, I instead turned and pushed through the adjacent door to the stairwell and stayed as still as possible other than the heaving of my chest from the exertion and the excitement. I heard the elevator rumble past. It wasn’t even going to my floor but for a moment there, I had thought I was going to be discovered.

Suddenly, the sound of a door opening made me jump and I heard voices in the stairwell. Quickly, I slipped back through the door and into the corridor with the elevator. The display said it was on floor two.

I wasn’t sure whether the stairs or the elevator would be more likely to get me discovered but, the voices I had heard on the stairs convinced me that I wanted to get to my destination as soon as possible. I pushed the button to call the elevator as I sensed footsteps and voices going down the stairs. I pressed myself to the wall next to the elevator so I would not be visible out of the glass panel in the door to the stairs. I would also be out of sight of anyone in the elevator although if someone stepped out, there was nowhere to hide.

I gave a small yelp at the bell of the elevator arriving and the sound of the doors opening, but luckily there was nobody inside. I made my way in and pressed the button for the fourth floor. I could feel my heart pounding as the doors closed and the elevator started to move up. I should have been confident that nobody would get in the elevator as it was going up but my heart skipped a beat at each floor, afraid that it would stop and reveal me to a group of strangers.

In moments, the elevator had reached the fourth floor. As soon as the doors started to open, I could hear a large group of guys laughing and talking. Without thinking, I pressed the button for the fifth floor and hammered the button to close the doors. I couldn’t see anyone outside the doors so I had not been discovered yet, but the voices seemed to be getting closer.

To my horror, I heard a guy say “Look, the elevator’s here. Hurry up.” I redoubled my efforts pushing the button to close the doors, knowing that it wouldn’t make a difference. As the doors finally closed, I caught a glimpse of a guy running towards the elevator and looking straight at me. Luckily, he must not have got to the call button in time because I felt the elevator start to rise. I can’t guess what he must have thought, but I had been seconds away from being naked in an elevator full of lads about to go on a night out so I had got off lightly.

The fifth floor was deserted so I gratefully got out of the elevator and took a moment to compose myself. I was in a corridor identical to the one outside my room. All I had to do now was go down the stairs for one floor and find room 426. My close call in the elevator had made me eager to get into the room both to avoid getting caught and to masturbate until my growing arousal was satiated.

I opened the door to the stairwell and was grateful that there was only silence. As I stepped forward, I heard a door open behind me from one of the fifth floor rooms. With a jump, I almost threw myself forward and down the stairs. I don’t think they could have seen me, but it was hard to tell. I held the banister tightly as I took the stairs two at a time to make sure that nobody could catch up. In seconds I was at the door to the fourth floor. Through the glass panel, I could see the group of lads still waiting for the elevator. I quickly moved to the side. I don’t think any of them were looking at me, but I was trembling against the wall, afraid that one of them would open the door and I would be exposed.

The door remained closed as I crouched down next to the wall hearing the faint murmur of boisterous conversation. It seemed to take forever, but eventually I heard the elevator reach the floor. I heard the bell as the doors opened and the lads’ conversations became more muffled and then stopped. I waited to hear the rumbling of the elevator’s descent and then a few more seconds of silence before I was satisfied that the coast was clear.

Poking my head out of the door, I looked both ways along the corridor. Thankfully, it was empty and there was no sign of any of the lads. For one last time, I ran down the corridor looking for the right room. When I found it I pushed my key card down through the slot and was grateful that the door opened first time.

Gratefully I turned the handle and slipped inside, quickly slamming the door behind me. I stood there for a couple of seconds with my eyes closed and back resting on the door. I couldn’t believe what I had just done – and I had managed to do it without being discovered. Then I opened my eyes.

With a shock, I saw Nathan, my friend who I had always fancied, sitting on the bed in front of me dressed in one of the hotel’s fluffy white bathrobes.

He looked as shocked as I was as I stood there naked in front of him. He seemed unsure what to say. Then he cautiously said “Hello.” I didn’t know what to say back but was sure my night had only just started.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CheriGrade For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed, enf, exhibitionist, locked out, story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008