uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2017, 07:57 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

Disappointing that this is over. It would have been such a turn on if it could get her to show her breasts and later on her full body.
Is there another friend who could get this treat instead ?
Whatever will happen, please keep posting your lovely wife here:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 11:16 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

it may be that he just can no longer abide to his commitment to not touch her. She may be turning him on so much he can feels he can not trust himself not to reach over and have a feel thus breaking your trust and running a great friendship. I'm sure he wants the teasing and flashing to continue, who wouldnt with your beautiful and very sexy wife? But with the viewing theres a lot of temptation as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 08:27 PM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

As you might have guessed my wife and I are renovating our livingroom. Last week we bought a large closet which I could not move by myself, and this weekend we bought a tv-cabinet. I had to ask our friend to help us out, since even though this cabinet is a lot less heavy then the pc-cabinet we moved last week my wife and I still could not move it by ourselves.

So we asked our friend to come over to help us out, but as I said in a previous post he had texted us this week he didn’t want us to put on any more show’s revealing my wife to him. Because my wife didn’t come with us on the 1 hour trip to collect the cabinet I had a chance to speak to our friend. It turned out he didn’t want us to show any more of my wife to him because it was MY wife: he feld guilty looking at her and liking the things he saw. After he said that I reassuered him both my wife and I didn’t mind him looking: I told him we put up the show to please him because we love showing her body to him. I told him there is no need to be ashamed or ambarassed seeing my wife naked, because both my wife and I love showing her of to him and he should enjoy the view. I finally convinced him after I told him to think of my wife as being not my wife: I advised him to just look at her body and imagine that she was not married to me but was a different woman. After that he agreed to continuing the thing we had started.

So we drove to Germany this evening to collect the cabinet. I was very glad my friend was there to help, because the piece of furnature is actually very heavy and my wife and I would not have been able to move it by ourselves.

Because during the drive our friend agreed to continue the shows I send a tekst to my wife asking her to remove all her top-clothes, except her blouse, before we came back. And so she did. After we dragged the cabinet to our front door she opened the door with nothing on except her blouse, fully buttoned up but showing her perky nipples through the thin fabric. We put the cabinet in our study and after that we had diner and started watching TV.

Every half an hour or so I would tekst my wife asking her to open another button, but it seems the earlier text by our friend asking us to stop showing her had some belated effect. My wife seemed less free tonight then she had previously been. She finally did open up a button too far, showing too much of her beautifull breasts, but she didn’t want to go as far as last weekend.

I have attached some pics of her to this post for you to enjoy. The first three were taken when our friend was still here, one showing both my wife and him on our couch. The other ones were taken after he left, but are showing what I would like him to see. Today my wife was very prude, not wanting to go any further then we had gone previously, or even less so. The only new thing I managed to included was her unzipping the zipper of her trousers, but even though I pointed this out to our friend when my wife was on the toilet I doubt he has seen her panties. Releasing the button of her trousers was a bridge to far for now…

So to sum it up: our friend has fortunatly said he very much likes the sight of my wife showing her body, and has overcome his initial inhibition. My wife has been thinking about our ‘shows’, and has desided he has seen enough, for now. Only after some gentle pushing by my side, not being forcefull, she agreed to unzip her trousers, showing him nothing to be frank. But the signs are there: our friend has said he likes me showing my wife (when Iwalked him to the exit because he had to get the last train he even said he was getting used to it and liked what he saw) and my wife has agreed to unzip her trousers for the first time. It is very difficult to take pictures though, taking pictures shows to both my wife (not a problem) and our friend (a problem) that I am recording her shows.

Now I am sitting at my PC, typing this story and including some pictures. I told my wife the next step should be to show him her panties in real life, and she agreed to wearing a skirt the next time we meet. The weather here is far to cold fort hat, but I agreed to putting the central heating on ‘max’. Or perhaps not really ‘max’, because I want her nipples to be hard for him to see ;-). The thought of my wife in a skirt showing her panties to our friend, whilst also showing too much of her breast, gets me extremaly aroused. I am very, very happy we can continue this story!
Attached Thumbnails
20171021_212911.jpg   20171021_225832.jpg  

Inked20171021_224006_LI.jpg   20171021_233841.jpg  

20171022_000212.jpg   20171021_234055.jpg  

20171021_231552.jpg   20171021_231829.jpg  

The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 45colt, agent_p, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, bbid, bob_jones, breastexp101, Candi Delight, captcrunch99, cenzor4, cjhopper, clairwill, clc100, cloggie, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davz45, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, funkylion, ginocop, graeno, HappyGerry, Hornyinde, hts3624, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, Licsalot56, limogesguy, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, occ9, oldjer, Omega88, palladin, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, pope111, random_aussie, road_warrior92, robotmartin, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rzap9959, salparadise, sith11, snakem2000, snowhound, stiv837, stmartin330, Stranger75, strtgld08, therealmoec, the_lex_terry, Timbo89, tinworm, toyroller1, TraderX, tylergal, voyeurager, VXCguy, whatnow3, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 10-22-2017, 01:27 AM

First. Your wife is a tease. Second, she looks so hot. She needs to expose more because she has a beautiful body that we all would like to admire.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 03:16 AM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts
Default Hot

Really looking forward to seeing you proceed with this experiment. Wonder how far it will go....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 03:58 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
As you might have guessed my wife and I are renovating our livingroom. Last week we bought a large closet which I could not move by myself, and this weekend we bought a tv-cabinet. I had to ask our friend to help us out, since even though this cabinet is a lot less heavy then the pc-cabinet we moved last week my wife and I still could not move it by ourselves.

So we asked our friend to come over to help us out, but as I said in a previous post he had texted us this week he didn’t want us to put on any more show’s revealing my wife to him. Because my wife didn’t come with us on the 1 hour trip to collect the cabinet I had a chance to speak to our friend. It turned out he didn’t want us to show any more of my wife to him because it was MY wife: he feld guilty looking at her and liking the things he saw. After he said that I reassuered him both my wife and I didn’t mind him looking: I told him we put up the show to please him because we love showing her body to him. I told him there is no need to be ashamed or ambarassed seeing my wife naked, because both my wife and I love showing her of to him and he should enjoy the view. I finally convinced him after I told him to think of my wife as being not my wife: I advised him to just look at her body and imagine that she was not married to me but was a different woman. After that he agreed to continuing the thing we had started.

So we drove to Germany this evening to collect the cabinet. I was very glad my friend was there to help, because the piece of furnature is actually very heavy and my wife and I would not have been able to move it by ourselves.

Because during the drive our friend agreed to continue the shows I send a tekst to my wife asking her to remove all her top-clothes, except her blouse, before we came back. And so she did. After we dragged the cabinet to our front door she opened the door with nothing on except her blouse, fully buttoned up but showing her perky nipples through the thin fabric. We put the cabinet in our study and after that we had diner and started watching TV.

Every half an hour or so I would tekst my wife asking her to open another button, but it seems the earlier text by our friend asking us to stop showing her had some belated effect. My wife seemed less free tonight then she had previously been. She finally did open up a button too far, showing too much of her beautifull breasts, but she didn’t want to go as far as last weekend.

I have attached some pics of her to this post for you to enjoy. The first three were taken when our friend was still here, one showing both my wife and him on our couch. The other ones were taken after he left, but are showing what I would like him to see. Today my wife was very prude, not wanting to go any further then we had gone previously, or even less so. The only new thing I managed to included was her unzipping the zipper of her trousers, but even though I pointed this out to our friend when my wife was on the toilet I doubt he has seen her panties. Releasing the button of her trousers was a bridge to far for now…

So to sum it up: our friend has fortunatly said he very much likes the sight of my wife showing her body, and has overcome his initial inhibition. My wife has been thinking about our ‘shows’, and has desided he has seen enough, for now. Only after some gentle pushing by my side, not being forcefull, she agreed to unzip her trousers, showing him nothing to be frank. But the signs are there: our friend has said he likes me showing my wife (when Iwalked him to the exit because he had to get the last train he even said he was getting used to it and liked what he saw) and my wife has agreed to unzip her trousers for the first time. It is very difficult to take pictures though, taking pictures shows to both my wife (not a problem) and our friend (a problem) that I am recording her shows.

Now I am sitting at my PC, typing this story and including some pictures. I told my wife the next step should be to show him her panties in real life, and she agreed to wearing a skirt the next time we meet. The weather here is far to cold fort hat, but I agreed to putting the central heating on ‘max’. Or perhaps not really ‘max’, because I want her nipples to be hard for him to see ;-). The thought of my wife in a skirt showing her panties to our friend, whilst also showing too much of her breast, gets me extremaly aroused. I am very, very happy we can continue this story!
why does he just not go and get laid, even if he has to pay for it ???
Old 10-22-2017, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
why does he just not go and get laid, even if he has to pay for it ???
He told me he has done that in the past, but he doesn't make a lot of money and the 'ladies of pleasure' in our neighbourhood are actually quite expensive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 05:31 AM

There are many dating sites / apps. Pehaps he should use one of those to find a proper relationship
Old 10-24-2017, 01:50 AM

Two pics taken last Sunday. The first one, taken in a restaurant with my wife showing a little of her white panties in public, we send to our friend. The second picture I was not allowed to send to him, but who knows what will happen over the next couple of weeks/months
Attached Thumbnails
20171022_141430.jpg   20171022_201259.jpg  

The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, badduladdu, barakade56, bbid, bob_jones, breastexp101, Candi Delight, cenzor4, Chazm, clc100, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davz45, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, Dthom20120725, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, fyos, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Hornyinde, hts3624, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, Kgjoe2010, krushboy07, ktxondo, maymedson11, Mogli1960, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, naaktstel, NaturallyExcited, nectcouple, occ9, oldjer, Omega88, Oramac, palladin, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, pippys, random_aussie, rhardrey, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, salparadise, scott794, sith11, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, stiv837, stmartin330, strtgld08, therealmoec, Timbo89, tinworm, toyroller1, TraderX, tylergal, voyeurager, VXCguy, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 10-24-2017, 03:18 AM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts
Default Further

Really looking forward to seeing further developments. The picture where we can see her nipple makes me want much more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample