Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts

what are board shorts exactly??
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2022, 07:11 AM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRDAM View Post
Really long swimming trunks that typically come to below the knee
and these are good why?? hard to show your dick isn't it??
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2022, 04:49 PM

Thanked 5,752 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRDAM View Post
Really long swimming trunks that typically come to below the knee
Current style of board shorts are cut above the knee and resemble typical slacks but have thinner material and web pockets for quick drying. DaKine and Ripcurl are typical brands. However, I think the original poster stated board shorts for his wife may have been mistaken. I think he bought her loose legged booty shorts. They are awesome for upshort shots!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rracoonz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2022, 08:05 AM

Thanked 16,221 Times in 1,125 Posts

I can't stand board shorts! It's so hard to find swim trunks that aren't board shorts here in the US these days. I don't wear a Speedo because I live where you would get chased out of pools and beaches, but I try to find the smallest swim trunks that I can.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2022, 06:06 PM

Thanked 1,057 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddy3 View Post
and these are good why?? hard to show your dick isn't it??
These are good if you're on a surfboard and want to cut down on abrasion on your legs.
Otherwise, though? I don't even find them comfortable for swimming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2023, 05:16 AM

Thanked 3,381 Times in 246 Posts
Default Wife gets frisky in bar

It was Valentine's nite. My wife and I had gone over to the coast to celebrate. We had gotten a motel room and started drinking in the afternoon when we arrived. By dinner time, my wife had consumed two entire bottles of wine by herself. As it was dinner time, we began to get prepared to go out. I had bought her a new leather mini skirt and chiffon blouse that opened at the front and had no buttons to close its two sides. Since it was a light gray and chiffon, it was semi-see thru. The relatively cold weather helped out too, because her tits were massively erect from the chilly breeze. Due to her inebriated state, she said that she would reward me and go both braless and commando for the evening. I told her I was all for it. I mentioned that since the blouse had no buttons to close it, she could just tuck the blouse into her mini skirt to keep it closed, so long as she provided a good bit of cleavage to be seen after tucking the shirt tails in. She responded that she didn't like tucking in anything, and she preferred to tie the shirt tails at her waist and leave plenty of cleavage for me. I asked her to show me what she had in mind. She tied the blouse tails in a very loose knot at the very bottom of the blouse leaving maximum boob exposure. I told her that it looked great to me.

With that, we headed out to eat. She ordered a seafood dinner with several more glasses of wine. She was really getting inebriated by then. Her speech was a little slurred, and her top was exposing just about everything except her two tits. Her legs were also getting a little loose between her knees. I am certain many of the guys at nearby tables were getting pretty good beaver shots. As we finished dinner and were getting up to leave, she staggered a little and stumbled forward as she rose to get up. I steadied her to prevent her from falling, but in her attempt to grab a table edge, her right boobie fell out of her blouse. She realized what happened within seconds, and laughed as she stuffed it back into her tied blouse. I held her up as we went to the car. I told her that it was still early and wondered if she would like to go have a drink at a local bar. She seemed quite happy with that suggestion. As we drove to the bar, I was groping her tits and loosening the blouse top even further. She appeared not to notice how open her blouse was becoming in the process. I also was working on her pussy under that mini skirt, and she was becoming quite wet by the time we arrived at the bar. she had her legs spread wide open with her skirt up around her waist. As I came around to open her door, there were two other couples arriving in an adjacent car. My wife didn't bother to pull down her skirt and swung her legs, one at a time, out of the car. She provided the two couples a massive bare beaver shot. She seemed to be unaware that she did though. I tucked her boobies a little back into the relatively now wide-open top in order to get past the bar personnel at the door. We went into the bar and headed for a table. It was a nice little dive bar with aa number of people celebrating Valentine's Day and Evening there. My wife sat down with her legs crossed in that mini skirt and displaying an awesome beaver shot to the guys nearby. In addition, her right boob had almost completely fallen out of the top and her left boob was about 75% exposed. When the waitress came around for our order, she mentioned how my wife seemed to be having a great Valentine and was feeling no pain. She never mentioned that her right tit was fully exposed. While at the bar, my wife either sat with her legs crossed providing good beaver shots or put both feet on the floor with her knees a minimum of a foot apart, which also offered great beaver shots. She never seemed to be aware or concerned about her tit being on display, and at times, the left tit was about half exposed. She continued to down additional wine glass orders.

Eventually, she became interested in watching two guys that were playing pool. She asked if I would like to go over and sit on a stool near the table. I said that it was O.K., but she better stuff her boobies back into her blouse for the trip over to the pool table. After climbing up on the stool near the table, she left her knees a good 8 - 10" apart which provided a great beaver shot to any and all that cared to partake. As she would lean around a player to watch the players taking shots, her boobies were working further and further out of her blouse. As the game ended between these two pretty good players, one guy wanted a re-match after he took a leak. The other guy agreed and was racking the balls for the next game. My wife walked over and leaned over the table toward the guy and said, "You, mister, are quite a pool player!" As she leaned over, both her tits fell out of her blouse. I am uncertain whether she knew it or not, but she made no move to shove them back inside her blouse. The player looked at her jugs while thanking her for the compliment. Then he said, "I don't know whether you can play pool, but you have a pretty great rack on you." My wife looked down at her two exposed boobies and said, "Well, thanks. It looks like you have been looking at two racks at the same time." He laughed, and she still had made no move to cover up those babies. Then he turned and asked me, "I have been looking at those massive, beautiful boobies most of the night, and I would just like to get a feel of them. Is it O.K. with you?" I responded that it was up to her. With that, she walked over close to him and said, "Now, be gentle with them." He spent about two minutes massaging them for her. She seemed to enjoy it. Then she pulled back. He thanked her for the feel. She said, "Well, it also pleasured me!" Then she stuffed them partially back into her blouse. By then, the other player had returned. He mentioned that it looked as if he may have missed out on something. My wife responded that "feel's were only for the winner." The guy said, "Now, you have put me under real pressure." We watched that next game, and the same fellow won." The winner came over and said, "May I?" My wife said, "Oh, what the hell!" With that, the guy spent about another two minutes feeling her boobs and then quickly leaned down and kissed each tit. My wife giggled and said, that should get both of us hard as she looked down at her erect nipples. Then the guy pushed the envelope and asked if he could get a pussy feel. I responded that the pussy was just for me. My wife looked at him and said, "I am sorry." He replied, "So am I." With that, I told my wife that it was time to get back to the motel.

As we walked to the car, I untied the knot at the base of her blouse, allowing the top to swing open and back. As I opened the door for her to enter, I pulled her top off. She didn't fight it, even though there were a number of people in the parking lot that could see. Once I was also in the car, I undid her skirt and pulled it off leaving her bare ass naked. Then I leaned over and kissed her tits and started fingering her pussy. She was hunching like crazy as I pulled out of the parking lot with about 6 people watching the show. When we got back to the motel, she walked back to the room totally nude with several workmen who were staying there hooting about her nudity. Once in the room, I left the curtains wide open and the lights on as I laid the wood to her. We started out on the bed, but then I pulled her up and tossed her against the curtain-free window and nailed her from behind. Her face and boobs were pressed against the window glass. She didn't mind at all since was receiving multiple climaxes. Then I pushed her back down on the bed and spread her legs as far apart as I could toward the window, and then finished her off with the missionary position. I pulled out. She was literally exhausted from the wine and screw and just laid there with her ass and pussy facing that window and her legs still spread wide open with knees up. She quickly fell asleep in that position. I left her like that with the light on and my cum running out of her pussy and down her leg and ass. Then I crawled into the bed and went to sleep. I could hear a number of the workers who were staying at the motel coming around to get an eye-full look at her. Finally, she came to enough to crawl in under the covers and cuddle in. I don't think she remembers getting screwed against that window. She did get up and shut the curtain the next morning while she was still nude. There were still some workers nearby when she did that, and I am certain that they got a good view. It was a great Valentine for both of us!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2023, 04:21 AM

Default Friend over

There was a time when my friend came over pretty late. I usually stay up later than her.

She has big dark nipples so when she wears a shirt that is thin with no bra you can see those big brown circles.

Well she got up. Knowing I had a friend over and she walks into the living room right past up and into the kitchen to do something.

When she gets out of the kitchen she is standing in front of us with a cup of milk and I can clearly see both areolas. And I know my friend could too.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Davidkursh For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s