uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2014, 12:41 PM

Default Enferia Adventures: Play-by-post RPG

Quite some time ago, a similar idea was posted on this forum. It saw a measure of success at first, but petered out after a few participants seemingly dropped off the earth. With cerindclvr's approval, I'm here to hopefully resurrect this idea.

While some of you may know, I'll go ahead and explain for those that do not. A play-by-post RPG is a type of game played on a forum, wherein several posters take the role of characters, while the overall story is handled by a GM (or Game Master). Actions are decided by dice rolls and the respective skills of a player. Dice rolls and their results are typically handled by the GM.

A simple example:

Poster 1: Wizard (Poster 1's character) casts fireball, sending a ball of flame on a collision course with Warrior (Poster 2's character).

GM: Roll 15- Hit!
Warrior is caught in the shoulder by the fireball, the leather straps of her breastplate burning and snapping free of the metal. The straps on her opposite shoulder keep the breastplate on her body, but barely.

Poster 2 would then post with their character's reaction, and their next action (unless defeated, in which case they are out of combat).

The System

Character stats, skills, and the like are currently a work in progress. Assuming this thread generates interest, I will expedite the creation of the system. At present, the plan is for the system to be largely similar to the one previously employed on the forum.

The Setting

The world is based in the Enferia setting created by cerindclvr. The land is ruled by the powerful and gorgeous Queen Syndra, and the most popular form of entertainment is the Arena, where beautiful women from across the realm do battle. Rather than to the death, the women fight to strip each other bare. Magic wards prevent physical harm from befalling the combatants, allowing them to take terrible blows without harm, though their equipment is not protected. Combat is over once a fighter has stripped her opponent naked. As a reward to the winner, the loser is subjected to the winner's whims to do as she please, much to the crowd's delight.

Outside of the Arena, there are plenty of adventures to be had. Ancient ruins with devious traps, corrupt guards, devious criminals, and all other manner of dangers look for any opportunity to disrobe any lovely ladies that fall into their clutches.

So, I'll go ahead and post this here. Hopefully we'll see some interest and we can get this little project off the ground!
The Following User Says Thank You to Phantompen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2014, 04:40 PM

Oh, hey this is back. I had lots of fun last time, so I'm definitely interested. How is character creation going to work?
Old 06-14-2014, 04:48 PM

I'm still tinkering with the basic ideas. In all honesty, the previous system was pretty solidly built, and will probably be adopted for this run as well. Of course, I am also very open to suggestions in that regard. I'm by no means a master of game design, after all.

My first thought is something in the realm of point buy. Stats have a baseline, you have a number of extra points at creation you can put into said stats. I'm thinking a 1-10 scale, with 5 being the baseline. A handful of traits that would add some points to a stat at the cost of losing some from another. That sort of thing.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:53 PM

That sounds good. If you're open to some brainstorming, I could always try helping you out via PM, assuming I wouldn't be stepping on your toes. I think I remember a bit of how the old system worked, so if you're planning on basing this one off that, I might be able to help a bit. If you're fine with that, then feel free to PM me, just so the thread doesn't get cluttered up.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:30 PM

My current membership status will only allow me to send 2 messages every 12 hours, unfortunately. This somewhat hampers our ability to work this out here...
Old 06-14-2014, 11:43 PM

Yeah, same. I got your messages, but I can't actually reply to them just yet. Ah well.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:38 AM

Announcement time! (Don't mind the different account. I couldn't upgrade my original to Member status due to not having access to the old email address.)

Thanks to help from BigMara, things are starting to take shape! Character creation and skill/traits and the like aren't concrete yet, but they are being fleshed out. To that end, and to drum up interest, we are planning to run a short example adventure with some example characters. As it stands, it's just BigMara and myself, and it would help immensely to have at least one other player OR someone to step in as GM.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:34 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

Heya, Cerin weighing in here. I'm totally down to participate in this, preferably as a player. Let me know what you need from me.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:53 PM

Alright, that puts us at three people for the example battle. I can run as the GM, with BigMara and Cerin as the players. You've both got character sheets, we can work out the durability of equipment via PM, and hopefully get this example up and running within fairly short order.

Also, for those concerned about possibly being "stuck" GMing a game, the system could allow for the GM to also play a character. The only concern is that the GM is on the honor system in regards to rolls. However, that issue is more of a problem in regular RPGs; but seeing as no matter what characters lose, the readers all win, I don't think this would be too huge of an issue, yes?
Old 06-17-2014, 09:45 PM

Sounds great to me. I'll send you my example sheet shortly, so we should be able to get this started either later tonight, or sometime tomorrow, assuming your schedules permit it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s