uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2015, 02:36 PM

Default Company Retreat

I was a company retreat recently and enjoyed a great downblouse. The retreat was held at a local park and everyone had to check-in to get a wristband for the many activities that were available. There were two queue lines and I noticed one was considerably longer. I then realized that the woman signing us in at the longer line was bent at the waist, over the surprisingly low tables, revealing her titties to everyone in front of her. Wow what a sight. She was about mid-30s and had a beige colored bra, probably B cup. It was also a pretty hot day so she was sporting a really loose top. I immediately queued up for my viewing. Each step closer to the front of the line made me more excited knowing I would get a close-up of her breasts. There were about a dozen people ahead of me and each check in took about 30 seconds, so I had a good 5 minutes or so looking down her top. The best part was that she kept bending over for each person signing in, from a straight standing position to a fully bent downblouse viewing extravaganza. Funny thing also was that the staff kept telling us there were two lines but all the guys pretended like they weren't listening
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to chubsterchubbie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2015, 06:50 PM

Default White shirt

Today, the weather was pretty hot. That is why I was able to get one really remarkable view today that I would like to share with you. However it is not really a downblouse but kinda similiar.

Today I went to university like everyday. When I arrived, I saw a girl coming in my direction. Blone and a nice shape and size in general. The good thing was that she was wearing a thight white shirt. The fabric was not that thick, that is why I was able to see a little thourgh her shirt. At the first I did not expect anything special because I was able to see that she was wearing a bra. However when she got closer I intuitivly stoped and took a closer look because i though I saw something. I must have looked pretty stupid. At least I was wearing my sunglasses so she was not able to see that I was know starring at her chest coming closer with every step of her. The awesome thing was that her bra was definitely to small. Therefore one of her nipples has sliped out and was on display for everyone as a rulst of her thin shirt.

I really love summer. ..
Old 06-23-2015, 08:51 AM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timti View Post
Today, the weather was pretty hot. That is why I was able to get one really remarkable view today that I would like to share with you. However it is not really a downblouse but kinda similiar.

Today I went to university like everyday. When I arrived, I saw a girl coming in my direction. Blone and a nice shape and size in general. The good thing was that she was wearing a thight white shirt. The fabric was not that thick, that is why I was able to see a little thourgh her shirt. At the first I did not expect anything special because I was able to see that she was wearing a bra. However when she got closer I intuitivly stoped and took a closer look because i though I saw something. I must have looked pretty stupid. At least I was wearing my sunglasses so she was not able to see that I was know starring at her chest coming closer with every step of her. The awesome thing was that her bra was definitely to small. Therefore one of her nipples has sliped out and was on display for everyone as a rulst of her thin shirt.

I really love summer. ..
Sunglasses are your friend in these situations
The Following User Says Thank You to stoneme123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2015, 02:40 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timti View Post

I really love summer. ..
Sure wish I could have been there for that! Hot. I think I would have had to make a trip to the bathroom if you know what I mean.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:57 PM

Last summer, I was walking towards the checkout in a busy supermarket when I noticed a chubby, small-breasted black woman walking towards me. She had on a bandeau-type top, with a loose flannel shirt over it. I realized one side of her top had slipped down and her nipple was almost totally exposed. She looked like she realized it had happened and pulled the flannel shirt around in front of her just before we passed.

I do miss the open freezers in the frozen food part of supermarkets. Used to get a lot of nice views down blouses of girls leaning over the freezers...plus the cold had an obvious effect on their nipples.

F
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 01:33 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Awesome one...

The other day, I wass treated to what has to be the most awesome, repeated downblouse view I've ever had in my 50 plus years!

This past Thursday, I got called in for overtime on my day off to go on a search & seal, where I basically go to a shipping facility, inspect product as it is loaded onto a truck and seal it shut. In this case, the load was close to $5 million in computer parts so instead of trusting it to their regular warehouse load handlers, the "computer geeks" who built the system and its components were tasked with assembling the pallets and loading the trailer. One of these people was a woman in her late 20's or early 30's, who had clearly not planned to be working in such a capacity since she was wearing a black pullover blouse with what I believe is called a cowl neckline (see attached example)

Her job for the day was wrapping the cabinets and pallets with shrink wrap before others loaded it onto the trailer. Since I had to watch as each pallet or cabinet was loaded, she had to wait for me before beginning to wrap the next one. After inspecting the pallet, I would give her the OK and she would start hand-wrapping the pallet, beginning at the top and working her way down to the bottom. As she walked around and around the pallet, working her way down, she would eventually have to bend at the waist and continue before finally going to her knees to finish up. Every time she walked past me as I watched her do her job (a necessary and required part of my security overwatch), I noticed that in addition to her blouse being fairly low cut as it was, the weight of the cowl neckline was pulling the whole top of her blouse away from her body as she bent over. She was wearing a beige bra that obviousy didn't fit right because both cups fell forward and away along with the blouse!

I could see both breasts, right down to the nipples, hanging and swaying inside her blouse every time she went past me, bent awkwardly at the waist. (I estimated her breasts as a C-cup. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.) Because it was a secure area, I had the view to myself, despite the truck driver and the two loaders being in the vicinity. The best part? I got to watch her wrap 16 pallets and/or cabinets and I was treated to the same view each and every time!

I don't know why, but she didn't seem to realize what she was showing me, even though she knew I was watching and looking down at her. We even carried on somewhat of a conversatėon, just the usual banter about our jobs and the fact that she was getting dizzy walking around all the pallets, but it wasn't easy for me. She HAD to know how distracted I was!

Anyway, it was one of the best days of work I've ever had since meeting my wife while working for a previous employer! Below is a sample pic of the type of neckline her blouse had... How could she have not known??
Attached Thumbnails
wal-g-blue-cowl-neck-maxi-dress-product-1-16356891-2-295839249-normal_large_flex.jpeg  
Old 08-02-2015, 04:07 PM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Default My wife sort of gave it up.

As I have mentioned on several occasions, my wife is kind of a prude. I have tried to get her to take her clothes off multiple times. At the nude beach, vacations at nude resorts, have been to Orient Beach, Gunnison beach, Haulover beach, Lighthouse beach, Club Caliente, you get the picture. The best I can get is a bikini which she won't even untie the back when she suns.

Thursday was a hot one here in upstate NY. When I got home from the gym, my across the back yard neighbor and his wife were coming down the my street walking their dog. It's a good dog but has had some health issues. I carry a treat for it in my pocket and the dog always looks for me and stopped at the end of the drive for me to come out with it's treat, and Thursday was no different.

My wife heard us talking out at then end of the driveway and came out to join the group. She was wearing a thinner fabric, scoop neck pullover shirt and one of her lighter weight lower cut bras. The dog headed out to meet her and she stopped about 10 to 15' short of the group. Instead of squatting down to meet the dog she bent over at the waist. Everything fell forward, scoop neck opened up, you all know what happened. I could see all the way to her navel, her boobs were on full display right down to the nipples. I know my neighbor had the same view because he was standing right next to me looking at her.

I debated in my head as to whether I should say something or step between them and decided to stay where I was and let the neighbor get as much of a view as he could.

He was smiling when he said goodbye.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:22 PM

Thanked 16,272 Times in 1,135 Posts

I teach guitar to a few adult students. Last night, my favorite student had her lesson. She is early 40s, nerdy, super conservative. She usually comes to her lesson from work, so she is dressed pretty conservatively and professional (and super attractive, of course). I haven't seen her in anything that showed even a brastrap, and when she wears skirts, she always has leggings on and is careful to turn away from me a bit when holding her guitar.

So last night, she comes to her lesson and takes her coat off, and, whoa, he sweater was so low cut that I thought she was braless. As she bent over a bit to set her coat down, she was wearing a bra, just sitting low on her chest. I think I fumbled while I was talking because she immediately looked down and pulled her sweater up.

But as soon as she sat down with her guitar, her padded bra gave way and I saw everything. Her breasts are very small, with very large areolas and long nipples. Everything was so light pink that I could barely tell what I was seeing at first. I was being very careful not to be caught looking, but it was really tough.

She was totally aware of it, too, because she kept looking down and pulling her sweater up, but it did no good. She made sure to adjust herself when I wasn't looking at her, probably hoping I wouldn't notice then? But I saw her adjusting out of the corner of my eye.

Anyway, it was a great lesson. I was very distracted, though. It was incredibly exciting as I had known her for a few years now, and this was genuinely a fashion oops for her, no doubt about it. She obviously wears bras that are padded and too big for her because I always assumed her breasts were much larger, but they were very, very small.

When she was leaving and my next student was waiting, also an early 40s woman, the second woman saw down the first woman's top when she bent over for her coat because the second woman was really blushing. After the first woman left, I asked the second one if she was okay because her face was flush, and she said, "I didn't expect to see boobs today!" and I said, "me neither!" And we moved on.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:20 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Very nice

Gnome, you should have offered her a discount for the lesson and then told her that if she wore the same sweater again, the next lesson would be free!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2016, 02:15 AM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts

More stories !!
The Following User Says Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013