Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2014, 05:40 PM

Thanked 1,192 Times in 68 Posts
Default A look at Tiffy's set

My daughter is 25 and has befriended a co-worker named Tiffany. Tiffy is 24 and a single mother. Her rack is probably a 34B. She is around 5'4" and maybe 135 lbs.
Well, one night, Tiffy was over for dinner and we were going to watch movies after we ate. I decided that I would do the dishes first and get them out of the way. Well, every one went in to watch the tube and I started to wash the dishes. After a few minutes, Tiffy came in and asked if I would like her help. I told her that would be lovely. She had on a tank top that was too small and one of the over padded and stiff bras. Well, the bra was definitely false advertising as the cups were much bigger than her boobs were. She was standing next to me rinsing the dishes and I had a really nice view of her right tit with nipple. I got to see a lot of her left boob to but no nipple with it. I decided that I needed to take my time washing. And I did... enjoying her boobs. She even did some lean in and brush ups on me which was nice....
We later joined every one else after we were done and sat by each other on the couch.. I got some more brushes from her body. I am sure she was doing it on purpose. It was discreetly done and I don't think any of the family noticed it.
But what a great thing for her to flirt with me that night.... it hasn't happened again but was nice that night....
Old 12-31-2014, 03:45 PM

Default Pics of Tiffy

What do you think of Tiffy?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4676.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2015, 09:04 AM

Thanked 5,286 Times in 373 Posts

She looks very hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2015, 02:21 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Tame one from New Years Eve

Family and I went to my sis in laws house to celebrate New Years Eve with her family. They have a nice rec room with a bar, pool table and such. So I got a few looks down my wife's v neck t-shirt as we played a few games of pool. She knew I was looking so she would take her time lining up shots. Then later in the evening the kids talked my wife and her sister into playing Twister. I volunteered to spin and call out what they had to do. I got quite a few looks down both of their tops. Also got a few peeks of just a hint of the top of my wife's ass as her jeans pulled down. My sis in law was wearing some gray leggings with a over sized sweater. I was treated to a brief glimpse of camel toe when she ended up in one position.

We spent the night there with my wife and I in the spare room next to the rec room. Everyone else was upstairs. As we were making love that night/morning I tried to get her to go out and fuck on the pool table as it's one of those things I've always wanted to do but she thought it was to risky. Oh well, maybe I'll have to buy my own table one of these days.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:03 PM

Cool how????

Willieone, how did you get those shots of Tiffany? I got to hand it to ya, you played it cool. She looks good!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joe4you For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 10:11 AM

Default Tiffy shots....

joe4you, These are from her Facebook account.... but now you know what I was dealing with....
The Following User Says Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2015, 11:32 PM

Default Wife sightings

It was how I first realized I loved showing her off. We lived with her step dad while going to college. She would always wear only a loose fitting night shirt around the house and i noticed her lean over him to get his dishes and I could see her entire right breast and I knew he was getting the full view. He was grinning but was not surprised. I figured he had seen that sight many times before. I never said anything and we lived with him for two years. The other time was years later and she was serving lemonade at a table during her dads birthday party. When I went to get some I realized why the line was so long. My young wife was leaning over to serve the drinks offering a full open view down her light blouse and I think all the old guys like the big boobs pouring out of that little sheer demi bra. Again I never said a word. I think they went through three batches of lemonade that day.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:08 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

I had a great one the other day. I was at a street fair type event where they had food vendors. There was a blond that was I would say 20 to 22 with B to C cups working at one of the food booths where I bought a tritip sandwich. she had on a flowy top. The drinks were in ice chests on the ground right behind the counter and she was bending down to get the drinks. As I got close to the front of the line, I noticed that her top was gaping when she bent down. I did my best to position myself to get a good view as I made it to the counter. At first I thought that I did not see any nipples, but then I realized that she had the lightest nipples I had ever seen. So light that I did not notice them at first. I took as long as I could getting my condiments and then moved on.

The line was so long that i almost went elsewhere and would have missed out
Old 04-13-2015, 10:43 PM

Thanked 16,272 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
At first I thought that I did not see any nipples, but then I realized that she had the lightest nipples I had ever seen. So light that I did not notice them at first. I took as long as I could getting my condiments and then moved on.
Both my ex wife and my current wife have nipples like that--areolas pretty much the color of their pale skin. It has benefits...my ex wife was able to swim in clothes once...including a white tank top (she took her bra off) and no one was any wiser about it. You could see her nipples poking out, but couldn't make out any color because there wasn't any.

My current wife had a one piece swim suit that she would wear while nursing, and one time her breast popped out all the way to her nipple. Her areola was showing, but no one knew they were seeing it except me (since I know what to look for).

My mother in laws are light, too. She was bending over once while wearing pajamas and it took me a while to realize I was staring at her nipple poking out from her breast. My wife's sister's are really, really dark. Not sure how that happened.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 12:50 PM

My wife's nipples are also very light, both the fully developed one and the one that never developed.

On the other hand, I've seen my late mother-in-law's (dementia, in the hospital, she started undressing) and glimpsed my (sadly, also late) sister-in-law's. All of theirs were quite dark.

It may be unconnected, but my wife's coloration takes more after her father's; he was blonde and very fair skinned. He was also slender (as is my wife, with a 32A cup to boot). My SIL took after he Mom more; both were dark-haired, chubby, and very busty (both "D's" if I recall correctly.

F
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022