uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2019, 08:30 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

My wife’s best friend is very attractive. She visits us once or twice a year and we visit her the same. I’ve seen her naked many times through skinny dipping, and other bits of luck I ran into. But one time in particular is low key but very hot.

My wife and I were watching a movie that had a lot of nudity. One of the actresses was fully nude and her pussy was shaved. She had larger outer lips so no labia was visible. A “simp” if you will. Google it. Anyway I love pussies of all sorts but these are pretty hot. My wife goes “oh that’s what sarah’s Pussy looks like”. Her name obviously isn’t Sarah. Anyway I pocketed this bit of info. I had seen her naked by this point but it was dark and we went skinny dipping and she had a full bush.

Anyway it entered my brain space and became a goal to see it. Sadly I’ve never seen her pussy. However we went to a beach vacation recently. And she came with us. Much to my surprise when we hit the beach she removed her sun dress to reveal a very tight white bikini. She has smal tits but a really nice wide set of thick hips and a big round butt. We all sunbathed for a while then we hit the waves. Upon returning she was standing and reapplying sunscreen. My wife offered to do her back and she faced me and I immediately noticed how wet and clinging her suit was. Her nipples poked out but more importantly the mound of her pussy was totally visible. And only about two feet from my face as I had sat down. While my wife did this she adjusted her suit. I think she realized what I was seeing and sort of pulled it away from her body to her the cling to go away. She then grabbed the strings on the side and sort of adjusted it up which pulled it very tight. I am positive she was clean shaven by the way the white suit was so smooth against her and rode up between her puffy pussy lips.

Score.
Old 04-16-2019, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post

She had larger outer lips so no labia was visible. A “simp” if you will. Google it.
Even though I see (and feel) such a pussy every day over the last two and a half years, I did'nt knew that there ist a name for it

ty
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OlliP For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 12:12 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts
Default Everyone go clothes shopping with your ladies while in Spain

Here's a low key but hot thing that happened to me over the weekend.

We were in Spain for a short break and ended up taking a stroll through the town. Whilst walking my mrs was drawn to clothes shops like a moth to a flame. We ended up in one called Desigual and I was hitting my low point - especially when she kept adding more and more outfits to the pile of 'potential purchases' she had thrown over her arm. Figured I was going to be there for a long time and started looking for somewhere to sit...

Then the surprising thing happened: after showing mrs into one of the two changing rooms that the shop had but just before pulling the floor to ceiling curtain closed, the assistant made clear to me via signs (I've damn all Spanish, she was presumably the same regarding English) that I could accompany mrs into the room!

So I did. An suddenly what had looked like at least 10 minutes of kicking up my heels turned into a very enjoyable event. Highlight was convincing mrs that one particular tight dress she had picked up would really have to be tried on completely commando. :-)
Old 05-14-2019, 05:30 PM

Only a small event but either I seem to miss all the good opportunities or I just bottle it, but anyway this only happened recently.... The house I own I'm slowly getting it sorted with decorating etc and this includes the front bedroom and whilst doing this all the curtains and nets aren't up sensibly, this lets me see out quite easily without even being near them and one night as usual I doze off in front of the telly and woke up at 1am thinking I'd better get to bed so went up the stairs and looked into bedroom as you do and found the house opposite had their bedroom light on with no nets and open curtains too.
I thought must be like me until woman in her 30's with long dark hair in ponytail walked into view and then walked out of view again, hmmm, maybe worth hanging around for so switched off stairs light and stayed near the door frame to keep even further out of view and was rewarded with her walking back into view taking her top off leaving her with just a bra on, nice full tits and a nice bra too, heart in my mouth I was thinking got lucky here, think she was with someone else and was wishing she'd go further but thinking even though it's 1 am and every other house had no lights on she ain't going to take bra off surely but as usual my luck ran out as she walked back out of view and never came back, could only stay so long as g/f was already in bed and was probably thinking where the hell was I.
Strange really as I haven't had that pounding heart sort of feeling when it comes to seeing something naughty since I was really young discovering sex lol
The people who lived there moved out shortly afterwards and now the curtains are closed all the time
Old 05-14-2019, 06:13 PM

Thanked 2,323 Times in 171 Posts

A few teenage memories from the 1960s ... tame now but a massive thrill at the time.

When I was in my early teens, my bedroom was in the attic of our house. It was a semi detached house and my bedroom window looked across the narrow passage between us and the next pair of semis ... no more than a few feet. Opposite my window was that of the bedroom of an attic flat ... the opposite house had been divided up into flats. It was rented by a youngish woman, 30 perhaps, who constantly walked around her flat in her underwear ... curtains open and with no nets. She must have got dressed and undressed elsewhere - the bathroom perhaps - as I never saw her naked, but she constantly walked around the bedroom in her bra and panties and I would see her put on her stockings in the morning and take them off at night. I would lie in bed in the pitch black late at night and, when she came into her bedroom and put on the light, it would lighten up my room slightly. That was my signal to go to the window, kneel down and look through a gap in my curtains as she removed her dress and walked around in her underwear and stockings and suspenders. Of course I was wanking as I watched and usually spurted while she was removing her stockings. Sadly she would leave the room in her underwear and come back in her nightie before turning out the light ...she probably changed in the bathroom when cleaning her teeth. She wasn’t particularly attractive facially, but she had a great body, and she caused me serious jizz loss in the year or so that she was there. The flat was then rented out to a young couple, but they closed the curtains.

In 1966, when I was 15, I had a summer job in an office during the school holidays. It was the glorious year in which skirt levels had begun to rise, but the dreaded tights had not yet come in. As a result, I saw flashes of stocking top throughout the day, from young women right up to middle aged women with flabby white cellulite thighs. Regardless of the age and looks of the woman, each glimpse of stocking top and white thigh got me rock hard. As a tetosterone filled teenager, it was all too much ... every time I saw a flash of stocking top, I had to go to the toilets and wank. Good job I could easily do three a day at that age.

When I was 19, I lived in a rented bedsit on the second floor of a converted house. On the ground floor was a flat rented by a young couple ... she was a mousy, plain looking librarian type and I hardly gave her a second look. One night I came home quite late and, as I passed their flat to go upstairs, I heard a groan and then more groans ... it was clearly a woman groaning ... and I realised that they were fucking. I couldn’t hear him (other than him occasionally saying shhhh to her as she was making a lot of noise) but she was really into it. Occasionally she would say things like “fuck me” or “ram that cock into me” ... I can’t remember exactly what, but you get the idea. It was pitch black in the hallway and so I reasoned nobody would be coming in or out, so I took out my cock and wanked while I listened. She moaned and groaned for a while longer before having a noisy orgasm and, shortly afterwards, I heard him grunt and all went quiet. I had already shot my load into my hanky while she was climaxing. I looked at her in a different light after that.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:15 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts
Default I'm here to check your A/C units...

We have service contracts on our heating and A/C units, which comes with check-ups before the season to make sure everything is in working order (spring for the A/C, early fall for the furnaces).

Anyway, we have two zones, so when the guy comes to do the check-up he spends some time checking things out in the basement, and then up in the attic for the other. Access to our attic is through one of those pull down ladders in our bedroom closet. The way our bedroom is designed, you come through the bedroom and on the other side there are two doorways; one leading to our closet, the other next to it to our bathroom.

We had scheduled the visit for 10am on a day we were both off. My wife slept into about 8:30 figuring she had enough time. As things went, he shows up early at 9am - right as she's in the middle of her shower. I'm playing the odds in my mind and hoping for the best. 50/50 he starts upstairs, and 50/50 (maybe better) she has the door open to the bathroom.

He asks me which he should start with, and I play indifferent and say "I don't know, upstairs?". He starts getting ready and stops halfway up the stairs and turns around. Comes over to me and says it sounds like your wife is in the shower, why don't I do the basement first. DAMN... why's this guy have to have hearing like a bat? He's been to our house before so he obviously knows the layout upstairs. So close, opportunity lost.

I'm sure he wanted to avoid a situation where my wife freaked out, and possibly we would complain to the company, but damn it. After he headed to the basement I went upstairs. sure enough, the bathroom door was not wide open, but half-way. He would have gotten a good look at her with any sort of effort. I walked in and told her the furnace guy was here. She got a little nervous until I told her he was starting downstairs.

She looked at me and said I should have told her sooner because the door was open and he would have seen her naked. I tried to cover it up as good as I could and said I wouldn't have let him start upstairs.

It must have been on her mind, it sure was on mine later that day when we were in bed. Maybe I was pounding her from behind with a little more gusto than usual, because she mentioned it, saying something like "I think you wanted the guy to catch me in the shower".... I didn't answer, I just thrust a couple more times before having a great orgasm.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:25 PM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts

In a park in a UK city on a sunny day, killing time, I see a woman in her late 20s with two shirtless men. She has her shirt rolled down and she is posing in her black fancy bra for pictures on one of the guy's cellphones. The park is pretty full but she's near the top of a hill so most people nearby are facing away from her, but I'm leaning on a fence at the top of the hill so I get a great view. She even sees me looking in her direction but carries on anyway.

Later on (about an hour later) I'm walking through the same part of the park this time at the bottom of the hill and I see two of the three are still there, but with their shirts on now. I sit on a bench facing them and just spend some time people watching (lots of pretty girls walking by and lying on the hillside). The woman, who has clearly been drinking for some time, stands up and unsteadily walks into a wooded area, drops her shorts and squats. Uncannily, I'm probably the only person in the park who has a direct line of sight to where she is squatting without any trees blocking, without having to move from the bench I randomly chose. She is too far away and just covered enough by low vegetation for me to see detail, but I see her pulling her shorts up when she's done. She wasn't being particularly shy or modest (considering it was about 3pm on a weekday), its just no-one else was looking her way or would be able to see past the trees and bushes, and I was too far away for her to notice anyway.

After she returned to her spot I managed to get a couple of surreptitious snaps of her and her friend (courtesy of Mr Zoom). Low key because I only saw bra and distant peeing but wasn't expecting to see either at that time of day!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1899.JPG   IMG_1897.JPG  

Old 05-19-2019, 02:03 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Digging through some old boxes I recently found my wife’s first laptop from when she was in college. She got curious if it might still have photos and music on the hard drive and I told her I’d try to find out. It wouldn’t turn on even when plugged in. Not surprising since it’s been off for fifteen years. So I gave up. Later while digging through he same stuff I came across a device I bought where you plug a hard drive into it and can transfer it onto a laptop. She had gone to work so I thought I’d give it a whirl and see if I could get stuff onto our current laptop. It worked like a charm. I copy and pasted the music folder then the pictures folder.

On our current laptop I opened the pictures folder. We were together during the time she used this laptop. So there were lots of pictures of us and ur friends at the time. Hanging out and partying in our late teens/early 20s. There were some of her flashing the camera her tits and mooning me while we were on a road trip. My wife is very attractive now in her mid 30s with an amazing big set of boobs but it was arousing to see her young tits again.

There was one set of pictures I came across that were of her with one of her friends alone. Some night I wasn’t around. They were trying on some gift outfits that she had brought home from her aunt’s house after she died. So they were probably drinking or stoned and goofing around. Posing in these old lady clothes. Then there was a string of pictures of my wife in a tight fitting plaid dress. A very hideous thing. A few posing in funny ways then one of her hiking the skirt up revealing her young bush and pussy lips showing a bit. Then turned around and bent over with one hand firmly gripping her butt cheek. Seemed to have brought some looseness to the situation because those were following by a bunch of her friend (slim, dark hair, small tits, but sexy long legs and nice butt) wearing a pair of tan shorts and no top. She had her hands over her tits but her nipples were showing through her fingers. They must have got to giggling and given up on the fun because that was the last of those pictures.

When my wife got home I showed them to her and she got sort of embarrassed. I said it was kind of sexy and funny.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:28 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

May I recommend you try running some file recovery software on the drive. There are bound to be some that she deleted because they were 'too hot'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
Digging through some old boxes I recently found my wife’s first laptop from when she was in college. She got curious if it might still have photos and music on the hard drive and I told her I’d try to find out. It wouldn’t turn on even when plugged in. Not surprising since it’s been off for fifteen years. So I gave up. Later while digging through he same stuff I came across a device I bought where you plug a hard drive into it and can transfer it onto a laptop. She had gone to work so I thought I’d give it a whirl and see if I could get stuff onto our current laptop. It worked like a charm. I copy and pasted the music folder then the pictures folder.

On our current laptop I opened the pictures folder. We were together during the time she used this laptop. So there were lots of pictures of us and ur friends at the time. Hanging out and partying in our late teens/early 20s. There were some of her flashing the camera her tits and mooning me while we were on a road trip. My wife is very attractive now in her mid 30s with an amazing big set of boobs but it was arousing to see her young tits again.

There was one set of pictures I came across that were of her with one of her friends alone. Some night I wasn’t around. They were trying on some gift outfits that she had brought home from her aunt’s house after she died. So they were probably drinking or stoned and goofing around. Posing in these old lady clothes. Then there was a string of pictures of my wife in a tight fitting plaid dress. A very hideous thing. A few posing in funny ways then one of her hiking the skirt up revealing her young bush and pussy lips showing a bit. Then turned around and bent over with one hand firmly gripping her butt cheek. Seemed to have brought some looseness to the situation because those were following by a bunch of her friend (slim, dark hair, small tits, but sexy long legs and nice butt) wearing a pair of tan shorts and no top. She had her hands over her tits but her nipples were showing through her fingers. They must have got to giggling and given up on the fun because that was the last of those pictures.

When my wife got home I showed them to her and she got sort of embarrassed. I said it was kind of sexy and funny.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2019, 05:18 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
We have service contracts on our heating and A/C units, which comes with check-ups before the season to make sure everything is in working order (spring for the A/C, early fall for the furnaces).

Anyway, we have two zones, so when the guy comes to do the check-up he spends some time checking things out in the basement, and then up in the attic for the other. Access to our attic is through one of those pull down ladders in our bedroom closet. The way our bedroom is designed, you come through the bedroom and on the other side there are two doorways; one leading to our closet, the other next to it to our bathroom.

We had scheduled the visit for 10am on a day we were both off. My wife slept into about 8:30 figuring she had enough time. As things went, he shows up early at 9am - right as she's in the middle of her shower. I'm playing the odds in my mind and hoping for the best. 50/50 he starts upstairs, and 50/50 (maybe better) she has the door open to the bathroom.

He asks me which he should start with, and I play indifferent and say "I don't know, upstairs?". He starts getting ready and stops halfway up the stairs and turns around. Comes over to me and says it sounds like your wife is in the shower, why don't I do the basement first. DAMN... why's this guy have to have hearing like a bat? He's been to our house before so he obviously knows the layout upstairs. So close, opportunity lost.

I'm sure he wanted to avoid a situation where my wife freaked out, and possibly we would complain to the company, but damn it. After he headed to the basement I went upstairs. sure enough, the bathroom door was not wide open, but half-way. He would have gotten a good look at her with any sort of effort. I walked in and told her the furnace guy was here. She got a little nervous until I told her he was starting downstairs.

She looked at me and said I should have told her sooner because the door was open and he would have seen her naked. I tried to cover it up as good as I could and said I wouldn't have let him start upstairs.

It must have been on her mind, it sure was on mine later that day when we were in bed. Maybe I was pounding her from behind with a little more gusto than usual, because she mentioned it, saying something like "I think you wanted the guy to catch me in the shower".... I didn't answer, I just thrust a couple more times before having a great orgasm.

A quick update to this. When he was here on Thursday, he found a problem with the one system for the upstairs. I was a bit upset he couldn’t fix it (needed a part that wasn’t in his truck) and we are supposed to get really warm weather this weekend. Saturday morning, I’m sitting in our family room watching TV and I hear knocking on our front door. I figure some unwanted person selling something but decided to go see anyway. It was the A/C guy. Very surprised on a Saturday, but he says he already replaced the part outside and everything should be working.

I called upstairs to my wife to turn the thermostat back on since we turned off to keep it from just constantly coming on with no cold air to blow. No answer. He said he would go outside to check the unit if I wanted to go turn on the thermostat. Went up, flipped it on and everything was good. He came back, and I told him all good. My wife was putting her makeup on in bathroom so I told her he came back and fixed it.

She said, “same young guy?” I told her yes, and she smiled at me and said “maybe you wanted me to be in the shower again?” Wow. Unexpected, but just thinking about it was pretty hot. She looked at my shorts and laughed. It wasn’t a good time for doing more. I think this has the possibility of becoming a fun roleplay for us going forward. LOL if he only knew.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022