uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-31-2018, 10:36 PM

Thanked 10,699 Times in 448 Posts
Default The Missed Opportunities Thread

From an idea in the bucket list thread https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=222877

I would like a time machine to do all the dirty things i could have but didnt when i was young.

As Omega88 added:

So true. The 'if only" list is too long - missed opportunities, not seen / realized until too late opportunities, doing the "right" thing vs what really wanted to do, etc. etc. "They" say you regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did.

So post here things that you somehow missed out on and know they would have happened, and would build your own Tardis if you thought you could go back for a do over.

I can start.

1) A gf kept hinting that she wanted me to pee on her, but i was determined to make her actually say it and ask to be peeed on but she never did, and i never got to do it.

2) A gf asked me to shave her pussy, i was worried about accidentally nicking her and putting it out of commission for the weekend and i just wanted to spend it banging all day so i said no. I have wanted to do that ever since. Even asked her last time i saw her, about 10 years later, she refused.

im sure theres others, im old, memory takes a while.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jsnd For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 01:05 PM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 151,919 Times in 6,808 Posts

Please check the rules before posting here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=71880

Quote:
4. Do not post stories where any of the main characters are under 18 years old.
Your post will be deleted if you break this rule.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2022, 09:52 AM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 143 Posts

1. Old girlfriend wanted me to take nude photos of her. I was embarrassed that the (pre digital era) developers would get to see her tits and pussy so I only took photos of her in her bra and panties. I still have these, but would much prefer to have ones of 19 year old pussy and tits.
2. That time I was in a bar with my female flatmate I'd screwed once and she spotted my wife (then just a girl I'd slept with a few times) and the flatmate told me she was going to talk my (now) wife into coming back for a threesome. I stopped her. WTF!
3. The various holidays I've either not been on where my wife and some of the other girls have gone topless, or the holidays I've been on with female friends, friends wives, MIL etc where ive not pushed the topless cause.
4. The new year's eve round another couples place where at midnight my wife exclaimed that her and the other wife should make out for me and the other husbands enjoyment, and I stopped her.
5. That time my wife did make out with the same girl in a nightclub when the other girl was single and I wasn't around at the time, and when I found them later and they told me what they'd been up to, I was too drunk to get them to carry on where they'd left off and they thought I was mad with them.
6. All those girls that were clearly gagging for it when I look back at it now (one girl called Bryony even said I needed to go back to her flat now and screw her hard!) but I didn't realise or was too timid.
7. I'm sure there have been times where I could have engineered the situation to fulfil my wife's desire to be spitroasted followed by DP whilst she's eating another woman's pussy.

I'm sure there are more....
Old 01-02-2022, 01:08 PM

Thanked 1,081 Times in 65 Posts

So many, these days if it's in the moment I'll go all in, but years back it was different, so I'll start off with some short ones.

I turned down a threesome with my fwb and a friend. We were all drunk, and they were eating each other out etc. I watched then fell into a drunken sleep, they woke me by sucking me but I was too far gone. I wasn't interested, just wanted to sleep. I've fucked both seperately, but never together, and I never got another chance.

Same friend was a bit freaky, we did all sorts of crazy stuff over a short period. One of them was that she wanted to get fucked in the ass in public. I never obliged at the time but I'm sure some lucky guy did. (My friend ended up marrying her)

There was a got single foreign mom I worked with that I'd hang out with on occasion. We'd smoke some weed and drink, play games, watch tv, talk etc at her place. She had a banging body and one night she pretty much unzipped me and started blowing me. I was pretty wasted so I felt her up a bit and then put a stop to it, not wanting to cheat. The way things turned out I really should have fucked her. I did get a topless shot from her but yeah, still pretty bummed.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2022, 09:26 PM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 124 Posts

The list is long but one comes to mind. Back when I was a legal teen working at a restaurant, there was a bus girl (also legal) who was known to be easy. She was being very friendly towards me while I was waiting to use the pay phone to call for a ride home. The opportunity was right there but I didn't go for it. As they say, to know then what I know now...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 08:00 AM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts

Way back when, I was engaged to another woman who would ultimately not end up being my wife. She was a senior in college and had a LOT of hot friends. One in particular I was very fond of, and would flirt with her a lot. My fiancé was well aware, and would tease me all the time about my crush on her.

One night we were at this party, going pretty hard. A lot of her friends were there, including this one. We all drank a lot. At the end of the night my fiancé and her friend crashed in a spare bedroom. I found them, and decided to lay down in between them. They were both in light PJs, that didn't leave much to the imagination.

Never in a million years did I think this other girl was attracted to me at all, never mind be interested in anything. I "accidently" bumped up against her a few time, catching fleeting touches of her ass and tits. But ended up putting my arm around my fiancé like a good guy, and went to sleep.

Later the next day, when we were alone, she tells me, well you missed quite an opportunity last night. I asked her what she was talking about. She told me that in their buzzed state, they talked about showing me a good time in bed if I made moves on the friend. In other words, it could have been my first 3-some. But no, I had to be the good guy!

She never let me live that down, and the opportunity never presented itself again. I ended up telling my current wife about it, and she also does not let me live it down. She brings it up now and again just to torture me! LOL
Old 01-06-2022, 09:27 AM

Default Highly Strung

Wifes Work Colleague. Been swiftly ditched by her 3-year-live-in Boyfriend when Uni Finished. Spotted sunbathing topless in her back-garden by an Itinerant Roof Repairer. "Gerr e'm Off!" he demanded. "You First!" she chanted. He did, his cock almost as thick as her wrist and hanging half-way to his knee. The biggest she'd ever seen! "You had better come down here!" she called. Quickly pregnant, and married, their off-spring took-after Non-Sophisticated Father! But she wanted an Educated Child! So she settled for "Careful-In-House-Big-Cock" whilst seeking a suitable, Degree Qualified, Mate for "Precise-One-Night-Stands".

We called at her house. Her Hubby being out, my wife went upstairs to entertain their toddler. I walked into the kitchen. Highly Strung was sat faking sleep, her bikini top ditched, her legs splayed wide apart. I fled when I heard my wife on the stairs, preventing me from further enhancing the situation.

Meanwhile, a New Work Colleague had arrived and a "relationship", involving the New Hubby, and Family Meals taken at Local Restraunts, speedily established. Quickly followed by a "suitable" Child !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2022, 10:12 PM

Thanked 1,888 Times in 129 Posts

The one that I regret to this day, I can't mention because I was under eighteen at the time. The other missed opportunities that come to mind involve my wife.

Very early on in our marriage, she offered me an FMF threesome. The third person she had in mind was one of her friends who was bisexual. As my wife is a selfless person, I thought she might have been trying to please me with something that she really didn't want to do herself. At the time, I was genuinely satisfied with our sex life just as it was, so I didn't take up the offer.

A few years later, we told a couple of close friends that our number one fantasy was to have other people watch us having sex. The lady said that they'd be more than happy to make it reality for us. However, her husband said nothing, so I suspected he wasn't as keen as his wife. Therefore, I didn't pursue it any further with them. In retrospect, I think he was probably just being cautious about too readily admitting he'd like to see my wife naked on the job, in case he looked like a perv.

Another few years further on, we became friends with a couple through our kids' football teams. They were quite sparky and we all got on together really well. One evening at the club dinner, the woman casually lifted her husband's kilt to show my wife his cock. Later, my wife told me all about it. I was quite impressed that the woman would do that. A while afterwards, we talked about the couple again. My wife said that if ever I wanted to try wife swapping, there were the ones to go for because she quite fancied the guy. Much as I liked the woman, I wasn't comfortable with us fucking other people, so I treated her comments as just another one of her risque jokes.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 01-06-2022 at 10:24 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2022, 08:27 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 55 Posts

1. Back in college, this one girl I had known since high school asked me to go over to her dorm to watch a movie with her. She asked for a shoulder massage since I had taken a course on massages before so I was known amongst my friends for giving good ones. We were sitting there watching the movie with me giving her a massage when she turned around and asked if I could give her a back rub next. I told her yes so she proceeded to lay down on the bed. After a couple of minutes, she asked if her bra was in the way and without waiting for an answer, she took it off. As a guy who was already dating a person in a long distance situation, that already threw me off but when she took her shirt off after the bra too, I bailed. I always wondered what might have happened since the girl I was dating at the time ended up breaking my heart and I found out later on that the girl I was giving the massage to was really into me.

2. On a vacation with the long distance girlfriend from situation #1, we were approached by a girl who made it very clear that she wanted to hook up with both of us. My girl was already drunk and totally agreed to it. Needless to say, I was floating on cloud 9 as one of most guys dreams was about to come true. Then, my girl proceeded to puke on the other one when we were back in the hotel room so that but a stop to the evening...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mondee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2022, 09:06 AM

My long-divorced mum was a heavy social drinker. he once came home so blind drunk from an office party that I had to walk her back from the taxi. I took her to her bedroom and told her to get into bed while I'd get a big glass of water and a couple of Alka-Selzers. When I came back to the bedroom she was lying naked on the bed. As I tried to put the sheet over her she put her hand behind my neck and tried to get me in with her. Took me a while to settle her down. Wanked myself silly many times after and can't help wondering what it would have been like if I had taken her up on the offer.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ashdowns For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2