or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2015, 12:10 AM

Thanked 2,452 Times in 96 Posts
Default Saved me from saying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscandriver View Post
Half the threads in this forum offend at least one member, it's likely all of them would offend a lot of non-members. Indeed an awful lot of them might offend the person whose picture is being posted. So where does the line get drawn?

For instance let's say the normal WNBR thread is fine by most, I hardly think those people who took part would like the fact that their pictures are being reposted in the context of a forum aimed fairly and squarely at men who enjoy pictures of semi-dressed and naked women. The argument "they appeared in public so they lose the right to object" falls apart when you consider the sheer number of sites devoted to such pictures. The men at such events rarely if ever get subjected to that level of scrutiny. These women are making a point about the naked female form being natural and NOT simply sexual. This forum completely upends that and goes on to make them sexual again. The whole purpose of the event is defeated if they want to shout "This is natural not sexual" and we hear only "Let's post them on a thread devoted to men who want pictures of naked women". We are, in fact, breaking the very tenet of their argument and proving them wrong - that men will always treat the female body as an object of lustful desire.

My view? Never think too much about the morals which separate you personally from other members of this site. Unless something illegal or clearly idenitficable who are we to judge what others enjoy? As the saying goes "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I don't think many of us should be casting stones at other members - not while we stand in rocky ground and might easily be hit by a retaliatory blow. Live be let live. If we can't agree that as fellow members of this site, we are truly lost.
EXACTLY!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newbie66 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 12:40 AM

Thanked 16,843 Times in 713 Posts
Default Respect

Frankly, I think it's a good sign that this conversation is happening at all. I basically agree with fango and everybody else. The important part is that it's actually getting hashed out and we're not being total asses. So far so good.
I have some Fremont pics...have to figure out where I stand myself but when I look at all the other clothed/unclothed seems they're made from social sites or the ex-boyfriends themselves so.....?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spankycranky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 03:19 AM

Thanked 3,674 Times in 113 Posts

couple I found
Attached Thumbnails
18957265910_ecc52593f7_o.jpg   19118781126_b80ffa4424_o.jpg  

Old 07-24-2015, 06:17 AM

Thanked 43,280 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred the red View Post
couple I found
She looks cuter and sexier covered up rather than nude. Thanks for sharing.

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jc666 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2015, 08:28 PM

Default Woman's view

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Everyone draws their personal 'icky' line in the sand. No rules broken though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I'm just going to say it: this thread creeps me out. The before-and-after pics that were taken at the WNBR events themselves are perfectly fine, but the pictures that are paired with clothed shots that are clearly from these girls' social media accounts are very stalkery and give me an icky feeling.

Fango
Fango, I can understand your concerns but, speaking as a woman, I don't have a problem with it and here's why. It's a generational thing. The ages of most women in these photos are such that they grew up with social media and are totally accustomed to sharing even the most minute aspects of their lives with total strangers. Nudity and the classic ENF ideal that I, and many of the let's say more mature members at OCC grew up with, is no longer the norm for social media addicts. The concept of the younger generation's approach towards nudity and personal privacy is so radically different today than even 10 years ago. I suspect "sexting" would be seen as rare and so "out there" by many mature OCC members that they might think only a few "loose women" engage in such behavior or do so only with their private partners.

HA!! People I know do so at the drop of a hat with people they really have no idea who they really are.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if those women who rode in the WNBR bragged about it in great detail or posted intimate accounts and pictures at their social accounts. I'd be totally surprised that they would object in the least at the attention they are getting - even here. Does that make it right or negate your gallant respect for their privacy? No, in fact I find it quite refreshing. but truth be told many today would find that attitude "quaint."

Yes, I participated years ago in the Fremont Parade and was scared to death and went all out (overboard actually) to hide my identity or keep from anyone here linking my nude photos with my actual name. (Yes, naked photos of me are really on this site from years back but so far no one has linked me with any of them - at least not that I know of thank goodness. But I believe people like me are rare - the exception not the rule anymore. From the many, many women I know that are millennial's they would think nothing of it. Their attitude is more like "yeah that rocks, so what's the big deal?"

Just another point of view, really.

Torre
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to torretxt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 01:58 AM

Thanked 2,503 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by torretxt View Post
It's a generational thing. The ages of most women in these photos are such that they grew up with social media and are totally accustomed to sharing even the most minute aspects of their lives with total strangers.
This is only part of the story. Companies like Facebook deliberately obscure their privacy policies and also regularly change them because it's in their interest to encourage sharing of content. I work in this area and believe it, deceiving users about how much they're sharing is often part of the business plan. Yes, social media posts are often in the public domain but I still think there's a difference between those photos and ones of riders in the WNBR or Fremont Solstice Parade.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonemeat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 08:42 AM

Default True BUT . . .

You make another valid point BUT you're missing mine I think. The ATTITUDE of the younger generation is totally different now. I suspect, and truly believe that most people of the millennial generation could care less even if such policies were explicitly spelled out. Just look around you - at people you know of this age. They willingly share EVERYTHING not just with their friends but with everyone - with grocery stores, social accounts, schools, blogs, etc etc etc. It's narcissistic really.

People have forgotten how valuable privacy is (or used to be.) You can't protect somebody who doesn't want to be protected.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to torretxt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2015, 04:00 PM

Thanked 14,535 Times in 384 Posts
Default Brighton clothed-unclothed

Hope this doesn't offend any sensibilities. Again, only photos taken on the ride day itself, and again, there are more available upon request
Attached Thumbnails
Busty brunette 2007-10.jpg   Gringo blonde 2012.jpg  

(Barely) clothed-unclothed 2013.jpg   Busty brunettes 2013.jpg  

Blonde & brunette 2013.jpg   Racy blondes 2013.jpg  

Best friends 2013-4.jpg   Unicorn brunette 2013 & 15.jpg  

Hippy Chicks 2015.jpg   Popular ginger haired girl 2015.jpg  

The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to JammyS For This Useful Post:
5speed42, 8nman, abalados, aguila_24, akari, albundy1089, alphatier, antxon21, baggo, Bawer2907, bighunter1, bPoint, bsanchez21000, Cafuz, ceramicflamingo, chandran1, Crazy legs, cst.85, cvmurrieta, Da Vinci, darklord14, davidvk78, dbsgmass, Diskret, dragon14, Elias6330, exloverboy, Fango, figgers, Flam1ng0, Frankieboy_0, fxavix, GenghisKhan, Ghost In Oblivion, GirlsandBeer, gladiator82, gratje, heyitsthedude, homa1, HondaBike, Iamsailing, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jackjojoxx, jenib, jiinx81, Jinks, jonalgiers, kaiserlee, kermitthehulk, Knappe, Lakist, lasthero15, lilslip33, luc_holly, mandarake, mariagiovanna, Mark_2000, MBolan, mcfart, meduse, mgs24, michaelj1, mogs, Monte1, MrPeanut123, neb69, neil733, ninja10, nippleslip, nudiste40, oppaiiii, palladin, pansekito, patrick85, Petersson, puckdiv, Quantek, r2d2, r3d3, ratbol, redryder12, retrac55, richardsh9, riverstyx, rodela37, scandalouss, schlubby, schrox, seven14, shlugeen, SocialCapital, spectre14, srode, star88th, suture, terriuk, tetrak74, tFighterPilot, toadstone444, Troepp, walt59, wtkxfc, Wunderlichman, xp2, yap
Old 07-25-2015, 05:43 PM

Thanked 4,024 Times in 106 Posts
Default TEST

Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
TEST001.jpg  
Old 07-25-2015, 07:47 PM

Thanked 14,535 Times in 384 Posts
Default keep them coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudexxx View Post
Please keep them coming
You heard what the man said peeps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JammyS For This Useful Post:

Tags
clothed and unclothed, clothed/unclothed, dressed undressed, dressedundressed, wnbr, world naked bike ride

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s