Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Great stories GB!
Old 08-19-2014, 12:01 PM

Thanked 6,438 Times in 335 Posts
Default Size Queen

Ever since we got back my wife wasn't the same. She started dressing more sexy, lower cut outfits to show off her beautiful big tits and shorter skirts. Mostly she doesn't wear panties or bras anymore. (She has very firm tits so that helps) She soon had me put adds in Craigslist looking for guys with at least 9 inches between their legs for her to fuck. She has several guys (2 black guys) that she sees now on a regular basis. They come over and fuck the shit out of her. I'm amazed at just how long a dick she can slide up her c*nt. She brings them home and lets me watch or video her fucking them. We have quite a collection now. Sometimes we will sit on the couch naked and put on one of her videos and watch it together. She will slowly jack me off. She has me tell her when I'm about to cum and then she stops. All through the video she edges me until I'm crazy to cum. Every so often when I'm getting too worked up she will stop and have me eat her for a while. She cums fast, hard, and often. (She's always been multi-orgasmic) When the film or films are over she has me suck on her beautiful breast while she jerks me over the top to a mind blowing orgasm. You haven't cum until you've had a hot woman edge you for an hour or two and then let you cum. She still sucks my dick too but now only after she's been fucking one of her bulls and I've eaten her out and cleaned their cum out of her. She sometimes sits on my face afterwards so it will all drain down in my mouth. This really drives her wild and she cums several more times. It's worth it though for one of her long slow blow jobs. I wish I could fuck her but she's so stretched and gaping now that neither one of us can feel anything with my 6 incher. Things change but she's still hot.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:22 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife's 1st extramarital sex was on a business trip. She called me and asked if I wanted my longtime fantasy to come true, I did. She said he said if she came to his room she could have a big surprise, she asked what he meant by that, he said nine and a half inches.

She wouldn't tell me any details until she got home 2 days later, her description of being stretched open by his massiive cock still turns me on.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:30 PM

So, my wife, who is pretty religious, a passive good girl type & not very open about this kind of stuff, was wanting some play time, which for me means it's time to push the envelope. Now, as I've stated in a previous post here, my wife absolutely LOVES big dicks & loves having her pussy stretched, however she isn't very verbal about it & I have to pester her all the time to get her to admit it to me, which she will, but it takes some of the joy out of it. Anyways, I introduced her to sex toys early on in our marriage & despite some hesitation she will usually go along with it if I push her hard enough. I started her out with small vibes, a rabbit, some dildos & on to larger toys & on to the monster dildos. Her orgasms are simply amazing amazing & I make her rate them afterwards which usually range between an 8-9 everytime. If she lets me go down on her b/f they are guaranteed to be a 9 or 10. Since she loves em big I always go straight for the doc Johnson hung dildo, 3" thick & 12" long, but she tries to get me to start off with something smaller, which I resist & then start lubing hung & rubbing on her pussi and then shes game. Sometimes it will take a lil while to get it in even while she has a vibe on her clit, but once it is in watch out! She starts rotating her hips a inching it in lil by little, her nipples will get super erect, her chin will subtlely drop open & then bam! It's all over, leaving me wanting more. We have the black balled dildo too, but I haven't been able to get more than just the tip of the head in, which still gets her off! The other day I put a black cock sleeve over the hung & couldn't get much more than the tip in, but that was all that was needed. She got off so fast & said she could feel it down in her toes!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to doc holiday For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 06:54 PM

Sounds interesting but I asked my wife and she laughed and said we would need to get one about the size of a two liter bottle to take up all that space. I think she wants her pussy just for her big dick boyfriends only. Thanks for the idea though.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 06:07 AM

Default Size Queen

Of course you all know she was kidding. She's big but not that big. One fist big. One of her boyfriends nice 10 inch dick fits her well.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 03:12 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

gbdick I wouldn't care how big her pussy is I'd still be fucking it as often as possible. As others mentioned if you need to take up the slack use your fingers, a small dildo, vibrator, or anything that fits comfortably inside her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 04:14 PM

Default Size queen

What's wrong with fucking her ass or getting blow jobs? Her pussy is so stretched out It's useless for me and off limits to all but her giant dicked boyfriends. Her ass is nice and tight and as they say her blowjobs are so good she could suck a beach ball through a garden hose.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

gbdick if she lets you fuck her up the butt go for it. When we were younger I convinced my wife that other guys butt fucked their wives and girlfriends. I had to do it to my wife's friends to show her it could be fun. When her girfriends screamed and told my wife how great it felt she let me fuck her ass hole.
For many years she loved it in either hole. I know it wasn't right. But I'd switch holes and after awhile I don't think either of us really knew which hole I was in. An ass hole full of cum gets just as loose as a pussy does.
Later in life my wife had problems so I no longer butt fucked her. Even later she went thru many colon surgeries so I knew it was never gonna happen anymore. Funny back in May of this year when she finally let some guys fuck her she took it up her ass and pussy at the same time and loved it. Once again she does not allow anal sex and I understand. She's gone thru hell over the years seeing butt doctors. She nearly died after having a large section of her colon removed causing leakage.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
Chet started eating my wife and she was going wild. My dick got hard again watching her cum. I walked over to the bed, got up close to her face and said, "if you want him to fuck you it's Ok with me so tell him." She looked down at Chet and started begging him to fuck her. I moved off to the side to see the second dick she ever had slide into her tight pussy. Chet was already hard (who wouldn't be) so he moved up and put the head up against her c*nt. When she realized what was about to happen she got a little scared about his size and said, "please go slow and don't hurt me." Chet said, "don't worry I'll go slow." He gently began to push and she put her hand on his chest and said easy." He told her to reach down and spread herself out for him so she put her hands on either side of her pussy and spread her soon to be not so tight c*nt as wide apart as she could. Chet began to push again and I could tell when his dick head popped in, she jumped and took several deep breaths. Now I know some stories are written about women spreading their legs for giant cocks that have tight pussies and the guy shoves it right in. No, I don't think so not unless you want damage. Chet was very patient and she really wanted him in her but it still took nearly 10 minutes until he got it all in and could stoke it. Once he started fucking her she just held her mouth open and said, "Ah Ah Ah" over and over. She later told me she was cumming almost continually. Chet kept saying, "God your tight" as he fucked the hell out of her. My dick was hard as a rock again but I wanted to fuck her used pussy next so I didn't pump it. I've never been so turned on in my life watching my wife cum so hard. My wife started yelling, " cum in me! fill me up with your cum!" It wasn't long after that that Chet tensed up and really slammed his hips into her, filling her up with a large load of cum. I think then she was having the largest orgasm yet. Her back was arched, her head was tilted back, her toes were curled, and she was making a sound I have never heard her make before, a kind of a grunt. When they were through they collapsed on the bed panting. After a minute Chet climbed off of her and started dressing. He shook my hand and thanked me and slipped out the door on unsteady feet. She was laying spread out on the bed with her eyes closed and cum slowly leaking out of her now stretched out pussy. I had to have her so I went to the bed and started to get on her when she stopped me. Now she said something that shocked me. She said, "if you ever want to have my pussy again you'll lick me clean." Now I like eating pussy and I've eaten hers a few times after I've cum in it but this was different. I decided she was serious so I started to lick the cum out of her. She grabbed my head pushed my face deep in her c*nt as she came and said, "I know you liked me fucking him so from now on I'm going to fuck a few men with big dicks like Chet. Would you like that baby?" I could only moan and wonder if I had done the right thing. Soon I moved up and she said, "fuck me honey!" When I slid my hard 6 inch dick in her I was amazed how much her pussy had loosened up. As I started fucking her I realized she wasn't cumming and I could barely feel her. I wasn't sure I could get enough friction to cum. I quickly pulled it out and put it up against her ass hole. Now she's not always up for an ass fucking but that night she said, "yea, put it up my ass." I didn't dissapoint her and fucked her ass hard. Soon I filled her ass with a good load of cum and I think she was able to have one more orgasm when I came in her ass. She told me later that she now had a taste for big cocks and to please let her explore this in her life. I knew I had to say yes.

Chet has fucked her many times since then and even managed to get it up her ass. The next day she was even more out of control. What she wore and the men she picked up even made me nervous. Below is another picture of her before stretched pussy, before it was pierced, and before her nipples were pierced. She posed for me in that nightie on our 10th. anniversary. Now she only lets her lovers take naked pictures of her. Want to hear more?
I am so turn on for your wife pussy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rick1501 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022