photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM

Default secretary

hi just wondered if anyone else has fucked there secretary?
The Following User Says Thank You to randyman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyman View Post
hi just wondered if anyone else has fucked there secretary?
2 different ones over the years, yep
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ts50 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:39 AM

Thanked 2,851 Times in 375 Posts

How about some pics?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivanb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 07:18 PM

Default secretary

here's mine
Attached Thumbnails
P1010034.JPG  
Old 04-23-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 1,281 Times in 109 Posts

This one was not my secretary but I guess I was her boss - I didn't fuck her but she sucked me off a few times while I played with her (no bra) tits. I jerked off for her a few times too while she stood there fully clothed. She loved sucking cock and took the load and swallowed.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 12:33 PM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Another Malaysian Story

This was in the mid 1970s. I was working in an office that had American senior staff and Malaysians, mostly women, in clerical and support positions. The office director had a cute Malaysian of Indian origin as his secretary. Her desk was right outside his office door. She had the serious hots for him (that everybody in the office knew about), but he was a straight-arrow and would never get romantically or physically involved with one of his subordinates.

One day he was being interviewed by an female American journalist about the work of the office. After a time, the secretary heard the lock on the door clicking shut. Some time later the boss and the journalist left and he told his secretary that the two of them were continuing the interview at lunch and that he would be back later in the afternoon.

After the two were gone, the secretary went into his office to tidy it up and in the wastebasket, wrapped in Kleenex, she found a used condom. She was really crestfallen when she told her girlfriend, who was my roommate, what she had found.

It all worked out in the end for her, though. She eventually broke through his defenses and got him interested in her. However, before he took her out, he arranged for her to switch positions with his deputy's secretary, so that he was no longer directly supervising her.

They eventually got married, so, all's well that ends well.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 08:37 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Admin Support to Wife

Yeah, met my second wife when she came into our department as Admin Support. I wasn't her manager, but I (and the other group manager) directed her day to day tasking.

I was dating a coworker (same company but different department - no direct working relationship) but she was kinda getting boring. When she dogged out on an awesome Halloween party I immediately went to Miss Admin, who was happy to accept. The kicker is, she was actually married at the time (long story but her shit-for-brains husband was away thoroughly screwing his Navy opportunity, as well as any handy pussy).

Miss Admin and I went and had a great time at the party. We didn't do anything that night, although we sorta hung on each other by the backyard bonfire (all that fun stuff came soon enough). My current girl found out and gave me the fuck-off, which really didn't bother me much. Miss Admin divorced her husband and eventually she became Wife 2 and had our son. Long since divorced but I still would bang her if opportunity presented itself.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:28 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

I posted this a while back.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124396
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2017, 09:19 AM

Thanked 54,980 Times in 2,116 Posts

Several years ago I had a part time secretary, who was leaving for a much better paying job. We liked each other, and flirted in a harmless way, as we were both in primary relationships. When it came time to take our leave, she came in to my office for a hug, and what started as a quick kiss, turned into a long hug and a kiss where our tounges explored just a little. Nothing happened, but we were both breathing hard as the kiss ended. Early the next week, with me the only one still around the office, she comes by in a very hot looking dress and said she had forgotten to turn in her key. We talked a bit, and it was looking like time to go, when she grabbed me by the shirt front and said 'I want another kiss'. Well, this one went on for quite some time, and had both of us breathing hard and pressing into each other. My hands were on her bum, lifting the dress where I could feel her nearly bare ass (thong panties). Fairly suddenly, she pushed back, knelt in front of me, undoes my pants, takes out my raging boner and proceeds to start sucking my cock. Now there nicer things than a nice looking woman sucking your cock, and looking up at you, but not many. After a few minutes, I said, I want to fuck you. She smiled, stood up, unbuttoned the dress, and let it drop to the floor. It took only seconds do dispose of her thin bra and panties, to lift her up onto the edge of the desk, and to slide my cock into her very, very wet pussy. Over the next half hour, we fucked in various positions, with her having at least 3 orgasms, which seemed to happen when I penetrated really deep and held myself deep inside here. Finally, I stood her up, turned her around, and entered her doggy style, standing up. By this point she was so wet she was squishing with each stroke, and it didn't take me long to get to that point where cumming is inevitable. I knew she wasn't on birth control, and the whole situation had evolved so quickly that we were fucking before the word condom crossed either of our minds, so just as I got to the point of cumming, I pulled out and came across her lower back. No sooner than I was done, but she turned around, kneeled down, saying she wanted the 'last drop', which she proceeded to suck from my cock.
That was the first of several adventures, over a period of a couple of years. One or the other of us would call and ask the other to lunch, and the desert was always my cock in her pussy (she came much more from being fucked
than from being eaten, and always wanted to suck the last drop after I had cum in her pussy, on her pussy, or on her back. Sadly, the relationship geometry was such that we were never single at the same time, and she eventually faded out of my life. But, I'd do her again, in a heartbeat.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:41 AM

Thanked 3,993 Times in 225 Posts

I've had conversations with my wife about this. She forthrightly states that if her boss were to make it worth her while (with a raise, or whatnot), she'd suck and fuck him regularly without a second thought. She's held this attitude through several different bosses. She likes men and loves to fuck, so it's really not a issue for her. None of her supervisors have ever come on to her though, and she's not the type to start anything, but would respond positively if nudged. She also has personal knowledge of several office romances over the years, so in her world it's not uncommon at all.

So that got me to thinking. To test this out I cooked up a fake craigslist ad looking for an "assistant with benefits." I really do have a lot of office work occasionally that I could reasonable pawn off on someone else, so I devised an elaborate ad with the job qualifications and how we'd accomplish it, but left the benefits thing open depending on personal chemistry.

Good lord. I couldn't believe the blast of email response I got. Several professional resumes, pictures, tittie pictures, all sorts of suggestions about how to go about it and to write immediately. I'd never do such a thing; the potential modern day landmines of such a situation are just too great. But it was sure an instructive exercise.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:

Tags
office, secretary

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s