Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-14-2015, 04:50 PM

Default Skinny dipping with the SIL (to be)

This happened just a few weeks ago.

I went to Cape Cod with my fiancée, “Laura” (38 y/o) for a long weekend. Her mother rented a house from 4th of July weekend to Labor Day, within walking distance of the beach. Sounded like a lot of fun. Laura’s mother likes me, so thankfully there is no grief on that end. Laura’s 2 years younger sister, “Mary” was coming too. I met her before, and didn’t have any issues with her, although she and Laura used to argue a lot, especially about their ancient grandma who was in a nursing home, saying Laura didn’t go see her enough, etc.

Some background- Laura is 38, blue eyes/ long blonde hair about half down her back, freckly, about 5’5”, 140 lbs. Could lose a few I guess, but that weight is also in her curves and 36D bust. Mary is about an inch or two taller, with long auburn-brown hair, kind of an hourglass figure, probably a C cup. Mary had sporadically dated and was single now. She told Laura that she doesn’t need to be with a guy just to have someone- if she’s interested, she’ll pursue him, but she also has enough to do in her life that it’s just not a priority.

Late Friday morning we arrived at the house. Laura’s mother and Mary were already there and getting ready to walk to the beach. We quickly changed (Laura into a bare midriff tankini ocean suit and bikini bottoms) and joined them. The beach near their house was kind of crowded, though it was a family atmosphere and relaxing. I love the water and wanted to go in ten minutes after I got there. I asked Laura and she said sure, would love to go in. We started walking down to the water, taking in the beach, and beginning to enjoy our short vacation. All of a sudden, we hear laughing behind us, as Mary came running down the beach and into the water, jumping through a wave.

“Oh. My. God” I said to Laura, laughing. “Mary is nuts…I had no idea she liked the water that much…”

Mary, dripping wet, turned around to us and laughed. “Come on! Get out here!” I was smiling. Mary is awesome, I thought. Yeah I had fun swimming with Laura before, but Mary is a MANIAC. We joined Mary who kept aggressively jumping through waves and goofing around in the ocean. I could definitely keep up with her, though Laura was a little more reserved. Every time a big wave would come, Mary would laugh and yell “WAVE!” After jumping through constant waves, Mary’s bikini top had become twisted and eventually fell all the way down on her left breast.
But she kept on swimming. Eventually she laughed and adjusted it. She didn’t care, I thought. Not bad, not bad at all.

Laura got tired and wanted to go in, and left Mary and I out there. We dodged waves, swam and talked for a while longer, and realized that we were getting along really well. Not in a cheat on Laura sense, but still fun. About fifteen minutes later, we came back in and sat with Laura and her mother. Laura was pleased that Mary and I were getting along and encouraged us to swim even if Laura was too tired. The three of us went back in a few times before going back to the house at about 4:30.

The next day, Mary suggested that we walk a little further down the beach where there were fewer people. So Laura, Mary, her mother and me walked about ten more minutes away from where we were the prior day. It actually was even more beautiful and peaceful down that way and there were probably only three other small groups/ families within a hundred feet of us. Only thing is, no lifeguard. We are all strong swimmers and agreed to watch out for one another, as there’s no way in Hell we aren’t going in. Weather was again beautiful, water was cool and refreshing with fun waves.

Laura, Mary and I again swam out quite a way, jumping through waves, kidding around, having fun. I think we were the only people in the water. Again, Mary’s top got knocked around a bit though not as much exposure as the day before. Laura went in after a while, leaving us out there to swim. Peaceful but fun, there was no one else in the water.

We started catching some really good waves and having a great time. A big wave knocked Mary under, though she quickly surfaced. “You good?” I asked. Mary rolled her eyes and laughed. “Yeah, I’m fine.” Mary, in the water up to her shoulders, glanced around. “Oh screw it!” she said. I looked at her, not sure what she meant. “What?” I asked. “Oh, this fucking top.” She laughed. “I’m tired of this fucking top getting all twisted.” “Yeah…” “I took it off.” Mary smiled. “You don’t mind, do you?” I couldn’t control my laughter. “No, yeah, sure, go ahead.” Neither Laura nor Mary, evidently, had any false modesty hangups. Laura often walks around our place in nothing but panties, and Mary had no issues walking around in short shorts and a sports bra upon waking up that morning. Now she had her top off, presumably for comfort more than exhibitionism, but I was still amused. “Don’t tell Laura” she said with a wink.

“WAVE!” screamed Mary. I could see her bare back and the top tied around her wrist as she jumped through. Mary wasn’t kidding. We were so far out and in the middle of waves that it was hardly noticeable from shore.

“You’re actually cool with this?” Mary laughed. “You are.” We were just floating up to our necks, treading water, waiting for the next big wave.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I said “not like I haven’t done this before, sometimes I sneak off to Sandy Hook, you know that nude beach in New Jersey…”

“Oh really… no I’ve never been, sounds fun though. Swam topless in the Caribbean and in France a few times, what’s the big deal?”

“No big deal really…plus a lot more fun, no wet soggy suits with sand in them either.”

“Yeah I hate sand in my suit. That reminds me, let me clean my suit out. I have sand on my butt.”

I laughed.

Mary put her hands under the water and started to, I thought, pull her suit away from herself to wash out the sand. A moment later, her right hand came out of the water, waving her black bikini bottoms. “I thought about what you said about sand in the suit. This feels so great! I’m not putting these back on yet.”

I cracked up laughing and shook my head as another wave came, tumbling Mary around in all her naked glory just a few feet away from me. After Mary recovered, she shot back “Now this just isn’t fair!” with a laugh. “Why is YOUR suit still on? It’s not like YOU haven’t done this before.”

“Uh, OK, sure.” I said as I took my suit off too. We swam around for another half hour or so. Once in a while, the waves would push us into each other, which would lead to more teasing. Mary definitely has nice curves, a round but not too big tanlined ass, and C cup boobs that likely had not seen the light of day in a while, that were in plain view as she jumped and floated around. Eventually we decided to get dressed and head in. “We’re not telling Laura” Mary said “Oh hell no…” I responded.

“Did you two have fun?” Laura asked. “Oh of course…” I said with a smile. Laura said “you two were out there for a while…” “Yup.”

I don’t think Laura knows, and if she does, she hasn’t said anything…

To be continued, maybe…
The Following 100 Users Say Thank You to pjbeachfun For This Useful Post:
00101, anomatheca, apeyboy, applesauce_1500, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, arnysac, baalsky, belgarion, blueyez54, buddy i con, camoj, Candi Delight, chalcple, clc100, clitty, collector5757, coupleak, crazyhorse91, dave0912jb, davyp1, dicknsider, dkuk8166, dpence, dragon14, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, filbert1953, gasb, George VI, gradient, graeno, groggy2, GuiltyLibido, Hamburgny69, hamdullah, HedoRocks, island, jablomey, james_king, jellyworm, Jenkins69, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimmybob69, jojo33bdx, krazy604, krushboy07, kuba123, kuryaki, kwill, lamer_37, lfergu11, lhikan, lollolz9, luckyluke78, magnaebony, manicade, maymedson11, McSmoothie, ModelT-MsDollie, MrBill, mrhenderson, mysweetie61, nectcouple, nm385, nobusmindingi, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, Omega88, piecenick, przaphod, puffmeoff, quietones, rak1918, raysallx, ripstar1, robotmartin, rodela37, Rufus the Red, savaged, sith11, snowlvn, stiv837, Str8m8, Strachan, tetrak74, thealbaarea, theradioshack, Tomdaly71, tristanwoods, tylergal, United100, voyuk, whatnow3, wolf86, xxxxenophile, yellow_fever_01, zoomie9
Old 09-06-2015, 01:12 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Do go on! I remember one time me and my 'SIL' went swimming with my GF tanning on the beach. And yeah, she took her top of in front of me (boobs under water ) to wash it before we went back to the main land. It was pretty hot though!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 01:11 AM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts

Sadly, mine is an opposite story. I've posted this before but kind of fits here too. My sister in law is a bit of a prude although she did go topless many years ago. However, my wife is the opposite. On one holiday with wife, sil, bil and a couple of friends, most of us went skinny dipping. So my bil has seen my wife in all her naked glory. Then this summer, my wife went topless in front of him while the sil stayed covered up. Oh well!
Old 09-07-2015, 06:58 AM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbeachfun View Post
This happened just a few weeks ago.

I went to Cape Cod with my fiancée, “Laura” (38 y/o) for a long weekend. Her mother rented a house from 4th of July weekend to Labor Day, within walking distance of the beach. Sounded like a lot of fun. Laura’s mother likes me, so thankfully there is no grief on that end. Laura’s 2 years younger sister, “Mary” was coming too. I met her before, and didn’t have any issues with her, although she and Laura used to argue a lot, especially about their ancient grandma who was in a nursing home, saying Laura didn’t go see her enough, etc.

Some background- Laura is 38, blue eyes/ long blonde hair about half down her back, freckly, about 5’5”, 140 lbs. Could lose a few I guess, but that weight is also in her curves and 36D bust. Mary is about an inch or two taller, with long auburn-brown hair, kind of an hourglass figure, probably a C cup. Mary had sporadically dated and was single now. She told Laura that she doesn’t need to be with a guy just to have someone- if she’s interested, she’ll pursue him, but she also has enough to do in her life that it’s just not a priority.

Late Friday morning we arrived at the house. Laura’s mother and Mary were already there and getting ready to walk to the beach. We quickly changed (Laura into a bare midriff tankini ocean suit and bikini bottoms) and joined them. The beach near their house was kind of crowded, though it was a family atmosphere and relaxing. I love the water and wanted to go in ten minutes after I got there. I asked Laura and she said sure, would love to go in. We started walking down to the water, taking in the beach, and beginning to enjoy our short vacation. All of a sudden, we hear laughing behind us, as Mary came running down the beach and into the water, jumping through a wave.

“Oh. My. God” I said to Laura, laughing. “Mary is nuts…I had no idea she liked the water that much…”

Mary, dripping wet, turned around to us and laughed. “Come on! Get out here!” I was smiling. Mary is awesome, I thought. Yeah I had fun swimming with Laura before, but Mary is a MANIAC. We joined Mary who kept aggressively jumping through waves and goofing around in the ocean. I could definitely keep up with her, though Laura was a little more reserved. Every time a big wave would come, Mary would laugh and yell “WAVE!” After jumping through constant waves, Mary’s bikini top had become twisted and eventually fell all the way down on her left breast.
But she kept on swimming. Eventually she laughed and adjusted it. She didn’t care, I thought. Not bad, not bad at all.

Laura got tired and wanted to go in, and left Mary and I out there. We dodged waves, swam and talked for a while longer, and realized that we were getting along really well. Not in a cheat on Laura sense, but still fun. About fifteen minutes later, we came back in and sat with Laura and her mother. Laura was pleased that Mary and I were getting along and encouraged us to swim even if Laura was too tired. The three of us went back in a few times before going back to the house at about 4:30.

The next day, Mary suggested that we walk a little further down the beach where there were fewer people. So Laura, Mary, her mother and me walked about ten more minutes away from where we were the prior day. It actually was even more beautiful and peaceful down that way and there were probably only three other small groups/ families within a hundred feet of us. Only thing is, no lifeguard. We are all strong swimmers and agreed to watch out for one another, as there’s no way in Hell we aren’t going in. Weather was again beautiful, water was cool and refreshing with fun waves.

Laura, Mary and I again swam out quite a way, jumping through waves, kidding around, having fun. I think we were the only people in the water. Again, Mary’s top got knocked around a bit though not as much exposure as the day before. Laura went in after a while, leaving us out there to swim. Peaceful but fun, there was no one else in the water.

We started catching some really good waves and having a great time. A big wave knocked Mary under, though she quickly surfaced. “You good?” I asked. Mary rolled her eyes and laughed. “Yeah, I’m fine.” Mary, in the water up to her shoulders, glanced around. “Oh screw it!” she said. I looked at her, not sure what she meant. “What?” I asked. “Oh, this fucking top.” She laughed. “I’m tired of this fucking top getting all twisted.” “Yeah…” “I took it off.” Mary smiled. “You don’t mind, do you?” I couldn’t control my laughter. “No, yeah, sure, go ahead.” Neither Laura nor Mary, evidently, had any false modesty hangups. Laura often walks around our place in nothing but panties, and Mary had no issues walking around in short shorts and a sports bra upon waking up that morning. Now she had her top off, presumably for comfort more than exhibitionism, but I was still amused. “Don’t tell Laura” she said with a wink.

“WAVE!” screamed Mary. I could see her bare back and the top tied around her wrist as she jumped through. Mary wasn’t kidding. We were so far out and in the middle of waves that it was hardly noticeable from shore.

“You’re actually cool with this?” Mary laughed. “You are.” We were just floating up to our necks, treading water, waiting for the next big wave.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I said “not like I haven’t done this before, sometimes I sneak off to Sandy Hook, you know that nude beach in New Jersey…”

“Oh really… no I’ve never been, sounds fun though. Swam topless in the Caribbean and in France a few times, what’s the big deal?”

“No big deal really…plus a lot more fun, no wet soggy suits with sand in them either.”

“Yeah I hate sand in my suit. That reminds me, let me clean my suit out. I have sand on my butt.”

I laughed.

Mary put her hands under the water and started to, I thought, pull her suit away from herself to wash out the sand. A moment later, her right hand came out of the water, waving her black bikini bottoms. “I thought about what you said about sand in the suit. This feels so great! I’m not putting these back on yet.”

I cracked up laughing and shook my head as another wave came, tumbling Mary around in all her naked glory just a few feet away from me. After Mary recovered, she shot back “Now this just isn’t fair!” with a laugh. “Why is YOUR suit still on? It’s not like YOU haven’t done this before.”

“Uh, OK, sure.” I said as I took my suit off too. We swam around for another half hour or so. Once in a while, the waves would push us into each other, which would lead to more teasing. Mary definitely has nice curves, a round but not too big tanlined ass, and C cup boobs that likely had not seen the light of day in a while, that were in plain view as she jumped and floated around. Eventually we decided to get dressed and head in. “We’re not telling Laura” Mary said “Oh hell no…” I responded.

“Did you two have fun?” Laura asked. “Oh of course…” I said with a smile. Laura said “you two were out there for a while…” “Yup.”

I don’t think Laura knows, and if she does, she hasn’t said anything…

To be continued, maybe…
I hope there will be as exciting suite with your sister in law,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 06:23 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default SIL

My brother's wife is normally a b**tch. But when younger, SIL would try to keep up with my wife dressing like a sl*t. We were camping and swimming in a small lake. I guess I should add my younger brother rarely swam. He was off someplace farther down fishing.
We were away from others, in a little cove. My wife doesn't really swim. She sort of bounces around and plays in the water. Well she knew the bouncing would cause her tiny strapless bikini top to fall down. It did. Next thing I saw was SIL removed her top. Then I think as a dare, wife took her bikini bottom off. That's when I found out young German gals with long black hair also have big fuzzy bushes.
Altho SIL was nude all I could see were her two perky white well shaped titties and what looked like a beaver. It was then I realized why truckers called it a beaver shot!
After my first view of SIL's beaver she often pulled her mini skirt up and teased me. Neither her, or my wife, or many of their GF's, wore panties! Life was good in the good ole days.
My brother used to get so pissed at his wife for dressing like Dollie and flashing. As far as I know SIL only did it when with us. My wife has a way of making other good girls turn bad!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2017, 03:11 PM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...28#post2205928

More here
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pjbeachfun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 05:17 PM

I don't understand how so many people are so much luckier than I am
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NylonFan2852 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 06:57 PM

Thanked 29,757 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I feel the same way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NylonFan2852 View Post

To have a hot wife or flirty sexy sil. I guess it wasn't meant to be for me and I need to live vicariously through others.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NylonFan2852 View Post
Who knows? Maybe you'll get to skinny dip with your SIL some day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2021, 04:31 AM

Thanked 2,561 Times in 202 Posts

Wife and I love to go to public sauna centers and nude beaches, as does her sister with her husband.
Only, sister in law never wanted to go together. For some reason she found it awkward for her brother in law to see her naked and vice versa. But funny, cause hundreds of other guys had seen her naked by that time.
Untill several years ago, the 4 of us went on a fall weekend away to the mountains without kids.
We had rented a cabin that included a sauna.
After a full day of hiking, we headed back to the cabin and heated up the sauna.
But because SIL didn't want to be naked in front of me, BIL and I went first and afterwards our wives.
If you've ever been to a sauna, you know that you after to rest afterwards and you still keep on sweating for a while after exiting the sauna.
Because the stove was burning hard, it was pretty warm in the cabin.
Although we only wore a bathrobe, both BIL and I kept on sweating ... so we said to the girls ... you can stay covered up, but we're both going to get naked to cool down further.
Our wives didn't object, so there we were both naked for the 1st time in front of our SIL.
But 10 minutes later, my wife said ... it's also too warm for me and I keep on sweating ... I'm also going to get naked.
She prompty dropped her bathrobe and stood there naked.
I saw her sister's surprised look and a grin on my BIL's face.
The 3 of us stayed naked for the rest of the evening and the same scenario happened the following evening.
SIL refused to go naked and kept wearing a bathrobe.

BUT 2 weeks later, to my utter surprise, my wife announced that she and SIL had booked a day at our local (nude) sauna center for the 4 of us.
Somehow, my wife convinced her sister that it was no big deal that I got to see her naked ... and it was more fun going with the 4 of us.
So at the sauna center, I finally got to see SIL naked. She's a bit more curvy than my wife with DD's and a round butt (vs C's and a smaller butt of my wife).
After that 1st time, we have been naked together lots of times and sauna centers, nude beaches, nude swim events and other weekends away (with and without kids).

Fun fact : after that long weekend were I was naked in front of SIL for the 1st time, my SIL confided to my wife that she didn't expect my dick to be that big and thick.
Of course my wife couldn't keep her mouth shut about that. Have to admit, I did like the appreciation I got from SIL

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6

0m:59s