uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2023, 08:55 AM

Default Can you make yourself cum without touching

Hands free cumshots are awesome but take the right stimulation. I知 addicted to tits especially the nipples and seeing them in the right circumstances make me really hard. So one day out at the racetrack limerock park in ct I知 walking on the grassy hill crowded with people watching the races and I find this young couple sitting on their blanket as I check her out I can see right down her top small tits with huge areola bright pink with little red nipples so as I stand there pretending to watch the race I知 taken by her big pink areola my dick is getting very hard but in a crowd of people I can稚 touch myself but I知 flexing my muscles down there feeling really good her nipples were right on display as she痴 sitting there she looks up at me I知 caught with my eyes right down her shirt when I notice she痴 looking at me it sends me over the edge and I start cumming right in my pants it feels so good and I love the smell of my cum. I wonder if she could smell it. I have cum in my pants other times always when I get a good look at tits.
Tell your story about hands free cumshots?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 05:38 AM

Default Hands free cumshots

Do tell lots of details love to think about it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 08:35 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

I can get very close to cumming without touching quite often, but I have only had it actually happen once.

My wife and I were out running errands, and she was in a thin tank top braless and a very short (for her) skirt without panties.

We were at a hipster grocery store, so her outfit wasn't at all out of place. I was hard from all the braless women, all the nipples, and knowing my wife was participating and others were looking at her, too.

Then she sat on a bench, and a couple our age walked by and must have seen up her skirt without panties because they stumbled and both their eyes were huge! I quickly imagined them coming home with us and I came in my shorts a little bit.

I told my wife and she said I should have said something to the couple just to see what they would say. Funny enough, the woman of the other couple was the most conservatively dressed in the entire store.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2023, 10:43 PM

Location: The People's Democratic and Most Slothful Naked-Ass Empire of BlobbyBobbyStan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTinMan View Post
I saw a video of a guy going from limp, to hard, to cumming within 2-3 minutes... all hands free!

It was an uncut video, and it amazes me someone can do that.
I have a few times, especially when I'm real excited. Honestly, I almost came without touching myself when I saw the clothed and unclothed pics of your wife on this page: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...91#post3297791 For some reason she really does it to me. It's like just chubby enough to be super sexy, but not too chubby. And that bush....oh, she's hot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingBlobbyBobby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2023, 01:43 PM

Thanked 84,626 Times in 2,952 Posts

This happened to me once. While staying in the keys, we borrowed a motorboat from the motel. A couple of miles offshore, my wife removed her bikini. She pulled my suit off and sucked my cock until I was hard. She then laid back and I watched as she played with her pussy.

She was soaked, and when she spread her legs wide, the gooey cum was all over her legs. Just seeing this I shot a big load, without touching myself. She crawled across the boat and drained me with her mouth.
Old 12-03-2023, 08:52 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Shaving myself

I had been having issues with "jock rash", not severe, but red and itchy. On a visit to my dermatologist I mentioned it to her. Normally she never had me take off or lower my underwear, but this time she had me lower them. She examined the area including moving my balls around which immediately gave me a chubbie.

She recommended a lotion I could get OTC at any drug store. She also told me to try shaving or trimming the area with a slight grin on her face. I smiled back.

I went home and thought about it for a few days after trying the lotion with minimal results. So I decided to trim my pubs in the affected area. As I trimmed the thought of shaving the area got me a little excited. So I showered and got my shaving stuff together and began shaving the area between my balls and legs.

As I did this I felt stimulated and was getting erect. I thought "What the heck" and started to shave my entire sack. Wow did that feel good. I was now completely hard with a completely shaved sack. I knew at this point that a hand job was in order. I proceeded to rinse myself.

It then decided that rubbing aloe gel was in order. I massaged the aloe gel over my sack and it felt great. As I rubbed it in more I started to have "that feeling" so I continued to massage my balls never touching my erection. It look a while, but I finally had an intense orgasm.

I tried to do it again a few times as did my SO, without success. I'll always remember it as a very erotic experience. I ended up keeking my sack shaved most of the time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1