uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2023, 03:45 AM

Thanked 3,494 Times in 340 Posts

I am 41 and I prefer it trimmed depending on various factors. I don't like it so long that it gets stuck in my teeth. I don't like it so long/thick that it is all I can see... I want to see some detail of the slit/lips when standing. Some shaping and trimming just looks neat to me.

Feel wise, bare skin on bare skin feels amazing when both are shaved though I have only been fully shaved a couple times. That said, as good as it feels for her to be bald, it kind of makes me feel creepy or gives me a pedo vibe.
The Following User Says Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2023, 04:49 AM

Thanked 5,722 Times in 428 Posts

I'm 68 and I hate bush!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2023, 04:02 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

b - no pubes, smooth all the way.

Early 40s
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2023, 05:22 PM

My kink is that I enjoy seeing women in precarious situations, plausible deniability or accidental, such that others who might have seen it may have an opinion about it. For example, an upskirt caused by the wind is Much more interesting to me if it happens to an older woman who didn't expect it than a stunning young blonde; as if people would expect the older lady to feel more ashamed. Hope that makes sense. What is especially attractive to me is if such an unexpected person is secretly doing it on purpose.

As if someone might say in such a situation "I just saw your pussy, but you should've shaven it because it looks quite messy", and that would then be the reason the person would be ashamed of it, not that you just saw her nude. I know of someone who's less afraid of accidentally showing her (perfectly kept) lips than to show her boobs, because boobs are more present and her pussy is more of an innocent body part? I don't know.

A few years ago a lady in her 40's cycled towards me (cycling country) on a city bike, accidentally giving me an upskirt view of her shaven and uncovered pubic area. Rare occurrence but engraved in memory. I think it was accidental, but given her age and physique I found it extremely interesting that she was so bald down there.

But at the same time I've seen my MIL nude plenty of times. She is hairy and her pussy looks quite complex. She isn't ashamed around me but I imagine she wouldn't want to show it 'accidentally' to strangers because others might not find it pretty.

So, my vote:

bald when she has some weight and/or age (because it doesn't match the stereotype)
and hairy in all other situations (because it doesn't match the stereotype)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2023, 09:39 PM

The great thing about bush is that no decisions are permanent. You want to play bald for a while, that's easily done. Tired of bald? Wait a little while and you have bush again. And plenty of degrees in-between. It's the best of everything.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2023, 12:52 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts

I am 61 and love a trimmed little landing strip. Not a fan of the full bush for reason already stated. Bald is nice if she’s not prone to razor burn - nothing worse than a nasty razor rash… looks unappealing even after 4 rum and cokes.

I agree that it’s the women’s choice how she likes it and my choice if it’s a turn on or not.

Trimmed on guys is fine - completely shaved looks like a uncooked chicken..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2023, 01:50 AM

Thanked 5,756 Times in 491 Posts
Default SMOOOOOTH

Give me a woman who is completely smooth of hair. I want to suck on bare skin and slide my tongue all over a bald pussy.
I am now 70 and have always loved a hairless pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
A_very_ wet_pussy.jpg  
Old 09-11-2023, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
My kink is that I enjoy seeing women in precarious situations, plausible deniability or accidental, such that others who might have seen it may have an opinion about it. For example, an upskirt caused by the wind is Much more interesting to me if it happens to an older woman who didn't expect it than a stunning young blonde; as if people would expect the older lady to feel more ashamed. Hope that makes sense. What is especially attractive to me is if such an unexpected person is secretly doing it on purpose.

As if someone might say in such a situation "I just saw your pussy, but you should've shaven it because it looks quite messy", and that would then be the reason the person would be ashamed of it, not that you just saw her nude. I know of someone who's less afraid of accidentally showing her (perfectly kept) lips than to show her boobs, because boobs are more present and her pussy is more of an innocent body part? I don't know.

A few years ago a lady in her 40's cycled towards me (cycling country) on a city bike, accidentally giving me an upskirt view of her shaven and uncovered pubic area. Rare occurrence but engraved in memory. I think it was accidental, but given her age and physique I found it extremely interesting that she was so bald down there.

But at the same time I've seen my MIL nude plenty of times. She is hairy and her pussy looks quite complex. She isn't ashamed around me but I imagine she wouldn't want to show it 'accidentally' to strangers because others might not find it pretty.

So, my vote:

bald when she has some weight and/or age (because it doesn't match the stereotype)
and hairy in all other situations (because it doesn't match the stereotype)

I like your explanation. While I don't have the same kink as you, I like it when it doesn't match the stereotype, and when women might feel ashamed of it.

I can enjoy a shaved pussy, but I prefer a hairy pussy. I'm now 39 and my wife is 35, I met her when she was 18. She was shaven, as was common for 18 year olds at that time. After a few months together, I asked her to grow it out, because I wanted to see and feel how that would look like. She was a bit reluctant, but she did grow it out. She didn't like it and couldn't understand I still liked eating her out.

In the first years, she changed back to shaving a couple of times, or trimming. But over time, she got used to the bush, although even until this day she thinks it is "too hairy" and that shaved or trimmed would look much better. But she knows I like it, and she actually finds it convenient not having to shave or trim anymore, even though she doesn't like the look on herself.

She has been a few times in situations where she felt ashamed, like when going to the doctor. Previously, she would shave the hair on her lips when going to the doctor, as she felt ashamed of her hairy lips. Now, she doesn't shave her lips anymore, but she is still not 100% comfortable with it. Also, she noticed often in the changing rooms of the gym that she usually was the only woman of her age with a bush, others would be shaved or have a landing strip. I can recall her story that she was in the changing room and the only other women with a bush were over 50 years. She was around 25 at that time.

She is always dressed nicely and feminine, and uses make up and perfume. Anyone who would see her, would see a fit, attractive, 35 year old woman. The type of woman of which you would expect that she would be shaved bare. I really like that contrast when I'm taking off her clothes, and at the moment I pull her panties down, I see her messy, unruly, untrimmed full bush. I know she would be very ashamed if other would see how hairy she is.

I also agree on your point of a bald pussy when she has some weight. My ex-girlfriend had overweight, she was over 250 lbs. I've been with her a few times in the shower and saw her squat down to shave her pussy. That way the skin would be stretched enough to get a smooth shave. Her belly was still in the way, so she always had to feel with her left hand and shave with her right hand to get everything smooth. It looked more complicated than for other women, but despite that, she could always do a super smooth shave. I've never seen her with more than a bit of stubble. Especially because of the effort she had to put in it compared to other women, and the fact that she could shave so smooth, that after a shave it felt and looked like it was waxed, I enjoyed that as well. She didn't choose the easy way.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2023, 03:54 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default Pubic Hair Preference

As far back as I can remember, my mom and most of her friends groomed their pubes in one way or another. Mostly they combed out and trimmed the longer maverick hairs and shaved their "sideburns", the stray hairs in the inner thighs, the anus, and the top corners of the pubis. By the early 70's many started to shave their labia and trim the hair on the pubis mons.

It wasn't until the late 80's that the fully shaved look became more popular and widly accepted. Before that it was thaught that the fully shaved look was mostly used by models and loose women.

My sister, my wife and sister in law all shifted from the 1970's groomed pubis and shaved labia style to fully shaved by the late 80's. They rationalized that why should they neatly trim and groom their head hair, shave their legs and underarms, and neglect their pubic hair. Why should they be looking like the Duck Dynasty crew when they prefered clean shaven the Mark Harmon look.

Personally, because I grew up with the look, I liked the nicely trimmed look. But as time went on I grew to appreciate and now prefer the fully shaved look.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2023, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
As far back as I can remember, my mom and most of her friends groomed their pubes in one way or another. Mostly they combed out and trimmed the longer maverick hairs and shaved their "sideburns", the stray hairs in the inner thighs, the anus, and the top corners of the pubis. By the early 70's many started to shave their labia and trim the hair on the pubis mons.

It wasn't until the late 80's that the fully shaved look became more popular and widly accepted. Before that it was thaught that the fully shaved look was mostly used by models and loose women.

My sister, my wife and sister in law all shifted from the 1970's groomed pubis and shaved labia style to fully shaved by the late 80's. They rationalized that why should they neatly trim and groom their head hair, shave their legs and underarms, and neglect their pubic hair. Why should they be looking like the Duck Dynasty crew when they prefered clean shaven the Mark Harmon look.

Personally, because I grew up with the look, I liked the nicely trimmed look. But as time went on I grew to appreciate and now prefer the fully shaved look.
Probably the US or at least areas like Southern California were way ahead of Europe when it comes to this. From what I know, the full bush was pretty much the norm in Europe during the 1970s and the early 1980s. During the 1980s, trimming became more popular, as well as shaving the bikini line, but not more than that. Only during the first half of the 1990s, landing strips and small triangles gained popularity. The fully shaved look became popular in Western Europe only around 2000, when all of a sudden thongs became popular as underwear, something that wasn't common in Europe before that. I think the peak was around 2005-2010, when shaving was pretty much the norm for all women of 30 and younger, and you'd be frowned upon if you even had a little bit of hair. I'd say the shaved look is still the most popular for women below 30-35, although many older women are fine with trimming and keeping a small triangle or landing strip. There are definitely also many women between 35 and 50 who are shaved, but it's less common than with younger women. Again, this is how it is in Western Europe.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1