Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2023, 04:27 PM

Default Gran Canaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
At Maspalomas beach the topless women were mostly older (45+), at Playa de Amadores there were more younger women topless.

Our hotel at Gran Canaria had a large swimming pool. Around the swimming pool there were topless women, but again a minority and mostly older (45+).
We're planning a trip to Gran Canaria in a few months, and wondering which hotel may be best for topless action around the pool, and/or beaches. Wife is shy but maybe be open to topless if others are around. We're staying near Playa del Cura, which itself is close to Playa Amadores. Also considering Bull Hotel Costa Canaria & Spa.

Also, are spas clothing optional in GC?

If anyone can comment, I would really appreciate it! Happy to give a trip report once I'm back.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
We're planning a trip to Gran Canaria in a few months, and wondering which hotel may be best for topless action around the pool, and/or beaches. Wife is shy but maybe be open to topless if others are around. We're staying near Playa del Cura, which itself is close to Playa Amadores. Also considering Bull Hotel Costa Canaria & Spa.

Also, are spas clothing optional in GC?

If anyone can comment, I would really appreciate it! Happy to give a trip report once I'm back.
We had a good experience with Hotel Gloria Palace San Agustin about a decade ago. Usually there were a few topless women on the top ring, but sometimes my ex-girlfriend was the only one topless. We even saw a girl in her mid twenties with massive tits swimming topless in the big swimming pool. Unfortunately we only saw her once and even more unfortunate: I couldn't convince my girlfriend to go for a topless swim.
Attached Thumbnails
98100c5f-2a16-4dad-b11f-057d1e0b30db-3965687202.jpeg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2023, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
We had a good experience with Hotel Gloria Palace San Agustin about a decade ago. Usually there were a few topless women on the top ring, but sometimes my ex-girlfriend was the only one topless. We even saw a girl in her mid twenties with massive tits swimming topless in the big swimming pool. Unfortunately we only saw her once and even more unfortunate: I couldn't convince my girlfriend to go for a topless swim.
Thanks MasterYoda! We now have booked in your hotel (Gloria Palace) and Bull Gran Canaria and will decide which one to land on closer to the dates. I am leaning towards the Bull hotel because their spa/sauna/etc are free (vs. Gloria Palace which is extra cost). I am hoping free means we'll be there multiple times, and hoping to convince my wife to go topless in the sauna, and I'm hoping (topless) is allowed by the hotel.

Lots of hopes and things to go exactly right just to see my wife topless in public lol. Things I do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2023, 08:39 AM

Thanked 17,562 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
On holiday it is absolutely depressing how little topless sunbathingbgoes on today on the beaches of the Mediterranean.
Oh, I am surprised to hear this. I know your post was from last year, but last summer (2023) we've been to a looooot of beaches in the Malaga area (Torremolinos and many many many other beaches) and in my beliefs there was at least 30-40% topless on most beaches.

And I don't think certain age groups were more or less topless than other age groups. Come to think about it, maybe in the 20's-30's age range they were more topless, but still many women in their 40's-50's would go topless.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2023, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
Oh, I am surprised to hear this. I know your post was from last year, but last summer (2023) we've been to a looooot of beaches in the Malaga area (Torremolinos and many many many other beaches) and in my beliefs there was at least 30-40% topless on most beaches.

And I don't think certain age groups were more or less topless than other age groups. Come to think about it, maybe in the 20's-30's age range they were more topless, but still many women in their 40's-50's would go topless.
That’s great news, it look like spain, is pretty much the only place remaining with large topless crowd on regular beach
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaster For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2023, 02:42 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

30-40% is still very low for a Spanish beach as it was say 20 years ago.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2023, 04:39 AM

Off to Mexico soon and hoping to convince the wife to get them out, it will depend on how many others are though
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marko1908 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2023, 11:25 PM

My girlfriend likes going topless at the beach but only when there are lots of others doing the same. We are still late 20s so younger than most so it really depends where we go. If anyone knows any good beaches or hotels where there are lots of others who go topless let us know and we will look at it for our next holiday.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holidaybrit For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2023, 01:38 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

You think there'd be the Internets most known topless resort and beachs; where all us with wives who get them out if they saw other wives with their norks out. I'd love to know what beach that would be so all of us on here could book a holiday at tge sane place and time :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s