uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2022, 02:09 PM

Default What Would be Your Dream ENF Scene Re-do

I suppose many of us have ENF/EUF scenes from movies and TV that captured our imaginations when we were young but perhaps also frustrated us by stopping too soon, not showing enough, being too short, etc. If a genie could grant you a magic wish to pick an EUF/ENF scene and see it magically played out all the way in all the detail you wanted, what would it be? I think my choices would be:

1. The "off think" scene in Buck Rogers where the "curious" aliens telekinetically strip Erin Gray/Wilma Deering to see what a female looks like.

2. The growth scene in Village of Giants where the women grow out of their clothes in front of the men

3. The scene from the Matt Helm move The Ambushers where the bad guy uses a ray gun to strip Janice Rule

If I could only pick one, it would be #1 by far. Soooo frustrating that Buck Rogers stepped in and stopped the show just when things were starting to get interesting.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indraguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2022, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indraguy View Post
I suppose many of us have ENF/EUF scenes from movies and TV that captured our imaginations when we were young but perhaps also frustrated us by stopping too soon, not showing enough, being too short, etc. If a genie could grant you a magic wish to pick an EUF/ENF scene and see it magically played out all the way in all the detail you wanted, what would it be? I think my choices would be:

1. The "off think" scene in Buck Rogers where the "curious" aliens telekinetically strip Erin Gray/Wilma Deering to see what a female looks like.

2. The growth scene in Village of Giants where the women grow out of their clothes in front of the men

3. The scene from the Matt Helm move The Ambushers where the bad guy uses a ray gun to strip Janice Rule

If I could only pick one, it would be #1 by far. Soooo frustrating that Buck Rogers stepped in and stopped the show just when things were starting to get interesting.
There are so many scenes I remember growing up that involved an embarrassed nude male character that would’ve been perfect if it was female. E.g. the mr bean scene where he gets locked out but with a female actor instead.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmr14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2022, 04:52 PM

Thanked 1,446 Times in 131 Posts
Default Jawbreaker

In the movie Jawbreaker, the opening of the film has 3 mean girls kidnapping their friend on her birthday and they accidentally kill her with a jawbreaker. But had everything gone as planned, they would have tied her to the flagpole in her underwear.
Attached Thumbnails
jawbreaker-03.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dougy2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2022, 08:31 PM

Thanked 1,029 Times in 121 Posts
Default Vicki Lewis in Mousehunt

I'd redo the string scene in Mousehunt to instead feature Vicki Lewis (April) to get stripped rather than Lee Evans. Her clothes slowly getting pulled into the machines and getting unwound as she is powerless to do anything about it, until she is fully naked running around the factory. Maybe when she goes into the office there are a host of photographers there. She already appears in the movie in lingerie (attached).
Attached Thumbnails
V.jpg   1936648_160379791919_825968_n.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bdhy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2022, 07:57 PM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 77 Posts
Default Fantastic 4

Jessica Alba from both Fantastic 4 movies
The Following User Says Thank You to fattykathy_jax For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2022, 03:08 AM

Thanked 1,446 Times in 131 Posts
Default I Love Trouble

In the unwatchable 1994 film I Love Trouble, Julia Roberts is caught skinny dipping by her rival/love interest played by Nick Nolte. A boyscout troup stumbles across them and Nolte uses the opportunity to make her admit he's a good writer. She tries to call his bluff but immediately regrets it. It's actually an excellent scene in an otherwise terrible movie. The only way I'd improve it would be to show more skin or have the incident referenced later, such as showing one of the kids pictures, possibly in a rival newspaper furthering her humiliation.
Attached Thumbnails
TroubleGif.gif  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dougy2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2022, 04:46 AM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

Oh man so many
Sergeant Deadhead - Group of women have to run outside during showering in only towels and salute when brass comes by (prob one of my earliest enf memories)

Married with children - Girl in hall gets towel pulled off
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2022, 05:11 AM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

For reference

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...light=deadhead
Old 03-21-2022, 05:51 AM

Thanked 263,782 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indraguy View Post

Yes, the off-think scene is a great choice. Such a missed opportunity. If they had only gotten Erin Gray down to her underwear a few times, that show may have had a third season. She was the ONLY reason anyone watched it.
Attached Thumbnails
2d4c6ee6b53dc59adeb0bc4181d66515--flash-gordon-photo-cat.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2022, 06:24 AM

Thanked 263,782 Times in 15,883 Posts

Another missed opportunity. Stefanie Powers in the Hart to Hart episode; Rhinestone Harts. Those aren't rhinestones sewn into Stefanie's outfit, and somebody REALLY wants them. She's held at gunpoint and forced to strip, just as they go to commercial. I have no idea what happened after they came back (but I'm sure we didn't see much). This was the only photo I could find from that episode.
Attached Thumbnails
f486a8b31b93f8dedb7fcd5d822480a5.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s