uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2022, 05:05 PM

Thanked 37,348 Times in 2,753 Posts

We only talked about having a new partner, so to me that was another woman for me and a guy for her! But on our 1st night out doing this my wife surprised me by a girl on girl with our neighbors wife after she enjoy the hubby too!
On our 1st Adult cruise vacation with my wife's cousin and her hubby, I was surprised again when they brought back to our room 2 of the Local guys that had the largest BBC's without an erection that I have ever seen! Then both of our wife's did everything with those 2 guy! I was surprised my wife's asshole could take anything that huge and come back to normal again!

I'm wondering if you were drooling when you saw those big cocks. LOL

But back at home and some other party's we attended with a larger group of friends, my wife surprised me again by taking 2 cocks in her mouth at the same time! She also had 2 cocks in her pussy at the same time too! She kept on surprising me with a cock in her pussy & asshole, while she did oral on another and gave another guy a hand job!
I never done any of that myself, but I know from enjoying her holes with my cock and fingers that the wall there is very thin so you'll be able to feel anything on the other side!

Wait, so you've never had two cocks in your mouth???

My wife has tried for a long time to get me to enjoy the pleasure with her with other guy too, but I just don't see or want my cock next to or touching another guys cock! I'm not saying that its wrong on anything, but I'm just fine in watching my wife of any other wife here doing the same!

OMG! I can't believe you didn't take her up on that. I bet you'd really enjoy the other guy too.

I could think about doing it, but then my thoughts go to what if I'm in her asshole and he is shooting his load in her pussy but shoots some on me coming out of her?

Um, so you're having dreams about some dude coming on you. Okay, that's an interesting fantasy.

My wife has talked me into going back down on a women after I made my deposit inside of her! Mostly because of me making a statement that I would EAT that Stunning wife out even after her hubby made his deposit inside of her! After I got done doing a stunning wife and her hubby wasn't here, my wife brought up the subject and not to be embarrassed in front of the beauty that I just enjoyed or called worse!
I went down and ATE her out, but with her juicy mixture I found out it wasn't that bad or nasty! So I've done it plenty now, but with my own deposits inside of them too! lol

LMAO ... So you are discovering you enjoyed another man's jizz. I'm so surprised.

My wife even went as far as telling me to wear a condom, but going so long without them wouldn't feel as good!
Maybe someday I'll try it and leave my own remarks on what I done and how it felt?

Thanks for the big laughs. Your story is really an enjoyable read. Now I know you're wife can back up on my monster like a champ and perhaps you'll enjoy eating her ass afterwards.

Thanks for telling your story here too!
[/QUOTE]

Love you buddy, but homey don't play your game. haha
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2022, 07:48 AM

Thanked 84,626 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post

On our 1st Adult cruise vacation with my wife's cousin and her hubby, I was surprised again when they brought back to our room 2 of the Local guys that had the largest BBC's without an erection that I have ever seen! Then both of our wife's did everything with those 2 guy! I was surprised my wife's asshole could take anything that huge and come back to normal again!

Locals allowed on a cruise ship - highly unlikely.
Old 12-15-2022, 11:59 AM

Thanked 1,041,057 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default I didn't word the story right, Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
Locals allowed on a cruise ship - highly unlikely.
We were on an adult cruise, but when it was finished we ended up at this Adult Resort to stay and our rooms were there!
That's were they had the clothing optional Beach and my wife along with her female cousin got picked up / approached by some of the Local guys that were on the Beach. Our wife's had the Local guys come up to our room later for the rest of the FUN!
I just didn't fill in the entire event and we had nobody else in our room on the Cruise ship except for others that were on board at the time!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2022, 02:21 AM

Thanked 37,348 Times in 2,753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
We were on an adult cruise, but when it was finished we ended up at this Adult Resort to stay and our rooms were there!
That's were they had the clothing optional Beach and my wife along with her female cousin got picked up / approached by some of the Local guys that were on the Beach. Our wife's had the Local guys come up to our room later for the rest of the FUN!
I just didn't fill in the entire event and we had nobody else in our room on the Cruise ship except for others that were on board at the time!

You left out a lot from that story. How about the two dudes that picked you up and took you back to their room?

I'm sure everyone would be interested in that story. LOL

You're a good sport buddy, but you really got to say NO once in a while. LMAO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2022, 01:40 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts
Default My wife loved it

I never tried it but my wife said it was the ultimate sex act. She said if she was “air tight” it was even better.
I am the only Caucasian/white man she ever had she with but she estimates she has fucked over 200 black men and she has done DP many times
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2023, 02:40 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Only tried with me in one hole and the other taken by a dildo/vibrator. She comes hard with both holes filled, but hard for me to fuck her while trying to work the dildo at the same time. Not moving dildo but just taking up room wasn't that fun for her.

The bonus is when it is a vibrator in her other hole, talk about a vibrating pussy or asshole. The vibrations comes right through the walls and there is no holding back but to blast off. Fun to DP her that way.

The fantasy of two real cocks for her, but that will never happen.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2023, 04:30 AM

Thanked 17,565 Times in 1,120 Posts
Thumbs up DP with dildo/vibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazzy1749 View Post
Only tried with me in one hole and the other taken by a dildo/vibrator. She comes hard with both holes filled, but hard for me to fuck her while trying to work the dildo at the same time. Not moving dildo but just taking up room wasn't that fun for her.

The bonus is when it is a vibrator in her other hole, talk about a vibrating pussy or asshole. The vibrations comes right through the walls and there is no holding back but to blast off. Fun to DP her that way.

The fantasy of two real cocks for her, but that will never happen.
Ah that's the kind of DP that the Mrs. & I do every now and then! I never "shared" her with another man, but she did threesome's and DP's before she met me.

But what me/we like: me fucking her in the ass while she toys herself with a vibrator inside of her pussy... I feel it as well "through the walls". She cums hard that way. One of these days I might have the gutts to share a video of us doing that.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2023, 12:15 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
Ah that's the kind of DP that the Mrs. & I do every now and then! I never "shared" her with another man, but she did threesome's and DP's before she met me.

But what me/we like: me fucking her in the ass while she toys herself with a vibrator inside of her pussy... I feel it as well "through the walls". She cums hard that way. One of these days I might have the gutts to share a video of us doing that.
Please do, that would be hot to see. I tried some recording, but can't get a decent viewing angle with the camera on a tripod.

Have you done her 'airtight'? Have her blow you, while you take care of her two holes with two vibrators/dildos.

My wife comes big with that. Would love to see that for real, but that would not happen with her, sadly.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2023, 01:11 PM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 231 Posts

It was in 92 and we was young. I was so dumb. We had started soft swinging and the older couple was great fun but wasn’t shy about anything lol. We did the same room sex with our own partners on the bed. I saw him pull out and slide into her ass and watched as she came hard my gf grabbed her ass ope. And I didn’t take the hint. Few more meets with them and moving on to joining others and getting less soft swing to full sex. My gf was riding a cock and the first guy we swung with moved over from fucking another wife his cock covers and my gf sucked him. He kissed her and said wanna really cum and he moved behind her and he pressed in and she rose her ass up and saw the other guy fall out for a bit and then the guy in her ass pushed his weight down and she reconnected with the guy and I saw the pleasure on her face as she came hard and again and the guy on top controlled the rhythm the poor guy below was just a tool lol but my was digging her nails in and she drew blood lol.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 05:10 AM

Thanked 17,565 Times in 1,120 Posts
Thumbs up Airtight

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazzy1749 View Post
Please do, that would be hot to see. I tried some recording, but can't get a decent viewing angle with the camera on a tripod.

Have you done her 'airtight'? Have her blow you, while you take care of her two holes with two vibrators/dildos.

My wife comes big with that. Would love to see that for real, but that would not happen with her, sadly.
I will try and see what I can do. i'm not the best videographer, but I will give it a try.
No, I have never done airtight with her personally (she did it in threesomes before she met me though)... but that sounds very very VERY HOT!!! that position never even crossed my mind, that I would be able to do airtight with her... wow, I might bring that up to her one of these days!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1