or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2022, 04:08 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Front door only

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Was that two in the pussy or one pussy and one ass?
I thought I'd stated clearly: two dicks together in one hole.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2022, 05:55 PM

Thanked 21,608 Times in 1,473 Posts

I've done double oral, double anal, double vaginal, and traditional double penetration, all with the same man and woman.

This is not for everybody and that's ok but be sure you're doing this with people who know for sure that this is what they want to do. Let the woman take a bit of control because she's the one getting doubled up on and be prepared for an all-stop and if need be, have a safe word.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2022, 04:37 AM

We did double pussy, my wife never wanted anything in her asshole bigger than a tongue or finger usually. We didn’t like it that much, I was kind of creeped out…but was turned on by her…she had some sore spots on her labia and in her vagina. Long thin guy on bottom, my short fatty on the top.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scott5776 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2022, 11:58 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 66 Posts
Default DP

The only DP I want is one in my mouth and one in my pussy! Stay away from my butt hole!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2022, 07:37 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmajeanb View Post
The only DP I want is one in my mouth and one in my pussy! Stay away from my butt hole!!
My wife used to say the same thing until she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life doing it.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:54 AM

Thanked 21,608 Times in 1,473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyFoster View Post
I was in my early 20s the first time I tried DP. My girlfriend and I had decided to let my best friend join us. She later ended up cheating on me with him, but I’ve already told that lengthy story on this forum.

Anyway, after both he and I had fucked her for a while, she wanted to try being DP’d. He had quite a large cock, so we all decided to let him take her pussy, with me taking her asshole. He laid down on the bed, with his legs hanging off the side, feet on the floor. She got on top of him, cowgirl, leaning forward. I approached from behind with a huge bottle of lube. None of us had ever tried this or knew what we were doing.

So I’m standing behind her, I cover my dick in lube, and pour a little on her asshole. Then I try to slowly work it in. But it’s not going. She tells me to use a lot more lube on her asshole-cover it with the stuff. I turn the bottle upside down, and it starts pouring out way faster than I wanted it to. It covers her, then starts dripping down all over my friend underneath her. He goes, “What’s that?”, and I let him know I overshot the lube. He had a morbid fear of our two dicks touching as well.
Before we had even started, he made it clear he didn’t want his cock, or any part of him, touching my dick, and vice versa. I’m not sure if he was homophobic or what. But he was obsessed with this point, which I didn’t understand. If me and some guy are having a sexual encounter with a woman, I don’t care at all if our cocks touch each other. I mean, I don’t try to make it happen, but it does (especially during DP) and it doesn’t bother me at all. I had a woman sucking my dick and another guy’s at the same time once, back and forth, and all of a sudden she took both her hands, wrapped them around our cocks (his resting on top of mine) and started jerking us both, cocks in complete contact. We both ended up cumming-there was cum all over him, me, and her. Didn’t bother me one bit.

Anyway, back to the DP story. After getting the lube where it was needed, I finally worked myself into her ass. It was a disaster. Basically we couldn’t get the right rhythm or motion going. Within 2 minutes all three of us were frustrated and just gave up.
I wouldn't really call it homophobic, some straight guys have that mental block and that's completely fine.. For me, having dabbled in my teens and early 20s, it's not a block for me, and for men who haven't dabbled, such as yourself, it's not a block at all, it's going to vary from man to man.

But I'll say this, and I say this respectfully, when it comes to group sex, especially group sex that involves either vaginal and anal contact or multiple penises in one hole, if unintentional touching is a problem, then this type of group sex is not for you and I'm not criticizing your friend because you guys were still very young when I hear these stories of people 30 and over having these issues I shake my head because by that age you should know what your limits are.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2022, 04:53 PM

Thanked 1,040,919 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default My wife seems to enjoy it and I enjoyed Watching!

Like anything else, you never know what to expect from your wife until it happens! We have talked about different sexual pleasures like my wife enjoying another guy, but when she enjoyed another wife that night it was a shocker to me but thrilling to watch!
The 1st time that I seen 2 guys enjoying her at the same time I knew that would be another memorial moment, trying to guess just what they all had in mind? I seen my wife many times playing the middle with her mouth enjoying one guy while some other guy filled her behind!
This 1st time seemed to be a talking arrangement on what they all had in mind and wanted to try out with my wife is she was willing and I can say she was! lol
Stretching out her pussy and having 2 hard cocks inside at the same time was amazing to see cause I never done it and never had thoughts on trying it out!
Even when my wife had a cock in each of her holes was exciting to watch, everybody had to be in the right position or else there was a sexual problem!
It took some time before my wife did Anal SEX, so when I watched her having her asshole filled with 2 cocks at the same time was another Erection Maker for me too!
I have a thing about having my cock touching or next to another cock, not that it Bad or anything like that but I just won't do it for now~
Besides my wife, I had the chance to enjoy another guys wife with making 2 cocks in her mouth at the same time but I said I'll wait and have her sucking on mine alone!
Now it seems like my wife has done plenty and more then she ever talked about, but still I'm sure she'll surprise me with something new at another party!
I never asked, but I'm sure besides rubbing inside her more tight now with that other cock it has to be more thrilling! With that thin Wall between her Pussy and Asshole, she does feel each cock as it moves and leaves a exciting feeling! Another thing I enjoy seeing is the Double amount of CUM oozing out of her when they are done and watching another wife trying to lick Up all of that Good Stuff~ lol
Maybe 1 Day I'll try it, cause it took along time before my wife got me to got back down on another wife after I filled her with my CUM and it really wasn't BAD at all so I do it plenty now! lol
Hope others can relate to this message too!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 06:12 AM

Thanked 17,562 Times in 1,120 Posts

Performing a DP is still on my bucket list but I have 0 experience. My Mrs. however, she had her fair share of DP's before she met me. I never asked "how often" she did it, but her answer might shock me, so let's not ask. ;-)

But she said she enjoyed it, and I take her word for it. And I'm glad for her. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmajeanb View Post
That's a threesome.... but I get your point. ;-) it's not for everybody.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2022, 12:23 AM

Never with another dude, but with toys.

I've fucked her in the ass while she used a dildo in her pussy...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2022, 05:14 PM

Thanked 1,040,919 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default My wife never seems to stop Surprising me!

Back in our early dating days I knew that my wife got around to a few guys, but I'm still under the impression it was only a one on one deal with all of them!
It wasn't till we got married and after our daughter went away to college that we talked about spicing up our long married life and try the sharing lifestyle!
We only talked about having a new partner, so to me that was another woman for me and a guy for her! But on our 1st night out doing this my wife surprised me by a girl on girl with our neighbors wife after she enjoy the hubby too!
On our 1st Adult cruise vacation with my wife's cousin and her hubby, I was surprised again when they brought back to our room 2 of the Local guys that had the largest BBC's without an erection that I have ever seen! Then both of our wife's did everything with those 2 guy! I was surprised my wife's asshole could take anything that huge and come back to normal again!
But back at home and some other party's we attended with a larger group of friends, my wife surprised me again by taking 2 cocks in her mouth at the same time! She also had 2 cocks in her pussy at the same time too! She kept on surprising me with a cock in her pussy & asshole, while she did oral on another and gave another guy a hand job!
I never done any of that myself, but I know from enjoying her holes with my cock and fingers that the wall there is very thin so you'll be able to feel anything on the other side!
My wife has tried for a long time to get me to enjoy the pleasure with her with other guy too, but I just don't see or want my cock next to or touching another guys cock! I'm not saying that its wrong on anything, but I'm just fine in watching my wife of any other wife here doing the same!
I could think about doing it, but then my thoughts go to what if I'm in her asshole and he is shooting his load in her pussy but shoots some on me coming out of her?
My wife has talked me into going back down on a women after I made my deposit inside of her! Mostly because of me making a statement that I would EAT that Stunning wife out even after her hubby made his deposit inside of her! After I got done doing a stunning wife and her hubby wasn't here, my wife brought up the subject and not to be embarrassed in front of the beauty that I just enjoyed or called worse!
I went down and ATE her out, but with her juicy mixture I found out it wasn't that bad or nasty! So I've done it plenty now, but with my own deposits inside of them too! lol
My wife even went as far as telling me to wear a condom, but going so long without them wouldn't feel as good!
Maybe someday I'll try it and leave my own remarks on what I done and how it felt?
Thanks for telling your story here too!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12