Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2021, 01:27 AM

Thanked 34,578 Times in 1,857 Posts
Default Sadly unfulfilled

Long ago when my current partner and I were on our 'hiatus' by the miracle of the internet, I hooked up with my first childhood girlfriend who I hadn't spoken to in 30-odd years! We chatted a lot and she suggested we meet and go out. We did this a couple of times and it became apparent that she was quite unhappily married.

I know it's obvious/stereotypical but yes, things got sexy and I ended up one night at hers while her bloke was working nights.

She'd really put some thought into the evening and was certainly 'dressed for the occasion' including lovely black stockings as I would later find out.

We talked, we kissed and we eventually adjourned to the bedroom and had lovely sex despite her psychotic dog trying to break the door down! She was exquisitely tight - even at 52 - and I mentioned this. "Well I had my kids by Caesarian so I've never been stretched......"!!!

Wow! Never thought of that one!!.

Anyway, we talked more afterwards and I gently mentioned that she'd been rather quiet 'during the proceedings'

"Oh I came while you were kissing me! I don't make a lot of noise"

WTF??!!! NEVER heard of that before. Obviously I only had her word for it but as I was about to leave, she then dropped in with "......and next time I want you to cum on my face - THEN you'll see what it does to me!"

DOUBLE WTF??!!!

Certainly didn't see that coming either and this is my childhood sweetheart talking!!!

Sadly I never saw her again. Some of the younger members of her family made a fuss about something on F/B so we had to cool it and then even more sadly, she became ill (sepsis) and died within two weeks. She was only a month older than me.

Oh what might have been.........!
Old 07-23-2021, 02:53 PM

I think the best for me was I had gone out on a few dates with this girl. She was really cute and sweet but we hadn't done anything physical yet. One night we go to the movies and were making out pretty good in there and some light touching. We get to the car and start making out again and out of nowhere she says "Can I suck your dick?" As if the answer might be no. But that wasn't even the best. Anyway she starts giving me a blowjob and after a little bit she looks up and me and says "Do you wanna cum on my face?" I mean it didn't take long after that I blew all over her face. She rubbed it and was done.
Old 07-23-2021, 03:03 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default Similar story

Was dating a girl for a bit. We chatted mostly on the phone and met for drinks here and there. Anyway one night I’m driving her home and she tells me to drive to this park. We get there and she turns to me and says I really want to suck your cock. I’m not going to argue but we hadn’t done anything to this point. Well I oblige and pull my cock out and without hesitation she starts. I try and get at her boobs as they are nice firm c cups but she slapped my hand and said you either get to cum on my face or play with boobs but no finishing.

I took my hand away and let her continue. She then decided to swallow my load instead.

Well I never got at her boobs and she sucked my cock a few more times. She wasn’t a keeper so I never called her again.
Old 07-24-2021, 05:52 AM

Thanked 34,578 Times in 1,857 Posts
Default Just a short one...

Something I remembered recently - prompted by another conversation. The day after a nice session with a lovely, submissive woman I was seeing several years ago. can't remember if I rang her of she rang me but we exchanged the usual pleasantries where I naturally asked "How are you?"

"A bit sore where you stretched me but other than that, fine"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite the average or typical answer I might have expected but then this was the woman who - on our first meeting - came back from a visit to the ladies and promptly stuffed her still very warm panties into my hand!
Old 07-25-2021, 03:23 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Didn't expect my wife to tell me she almost had an ENF moment

She said Steven, one of her past boyfriends, once almost caused her to have an ENF, just as she walked out in her swim suit to a group of others at a party. She was wearing a strapless one piece and he yanked it down, leaving her in her birthday suit as she opened a sliding glass door, and one more step forward, she would have become everyone's Playboy centerfold. Tits, ass, bush - everything on display. But she pulled back at the last minute and he laughed as she hit him a few times in the nude, before pulling her suit back up. I LIVE to learn about stuff like that!
Old 07-25-2021, 03:38 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
She said Steven, one of her past boyfriends, once almost caused her to have an ENF, just as she walked out in her swim suit to a group of others at a party. She was wearing a strapless one piece and he yanked it down, leaving her in her birthday suit as she opened a sliding glass door, and one more step forward, she would have become everyone's Playboy centerfold. Tits, ass, bush - everything on display. But she pulled back at the last minute and he laughed as she hit him a few times in the nude, before pulling her suit back up. I LIVE to learn about stuff like that!
Don't they know we live for little tidbits like that.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2021, 03:41 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazzy1749 View Post
Don't they know we live for little tidbits like that.
My wife is kind of strangely unaware on this idea. She's really smart about a lot of things, but she can't accept that her husband would want to learn about another man stripping her naked. Naturally it gets me hard as a rock, her nearly humiliated and punching him while totally nude and him laughing at her. Yes, we totally live for that!!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2021, 05:05 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Remembered Another One

One of my exes was pretty vanilla in bed and barely orgasmic (one-and-done) but she sucked well and routinely swallowed. Also cute as a button with pretty nice tits. But never anything near anal nor getting cum on her.

One night I'm having a hard time finishing and I'm my back and she has her head laying on my stomach while she is stroking my hard cock. Suddenly she sort of half rolls back toward me so she can look at me over her shoulder. "I want you to shoot it in my face," she said quite matter-of-factly.

All I can add is that I got my finish quite rapidly after her declaration! And it never happened again.
Old 07-26-2021, 08:22 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
My wife is kind of strangely unaware on this idea. She's really smart about a lot of things, but she can't accept that her husband would want to learn about another man stripping her naked. Naturally it gets me hard as a rock, her nearly humiliated and punching him while totally nude and him laughing at her. Yes, we totally live for that!!
My wife doesn't get it either.

She will talk about visiting her friends or whatever, and after asking more about the evening, she will casually mention some incredibly uncomfortable chairs on her friend's patio or something, then when I ask about the chairs (when we were planning our own patio) she will casually say, "The worst part was trying to get out of chairs in a skirt and flashing her husband. There was no other way to stand up". I will ask to hear more, and she is always, always surprised that I want to hear more. It's been 20 years or wanting to hear more, yet she still doesn't get it.

Or she will be wearing a shirt that shows off her bra or even more, and I will say how much I like that other people can see what I see, too. She will mention how when she was with so-and-so that she caught a husband or friend staring. I will ask why she didn't mention it, and she will say, "Because I didn't realize you want to hear that stuff." Again, it's been 20 years of me wanting to hear that stuff...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2021, 09:35 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife doesn't get it either.

She will talk about visiting her friends or whatever, and after asking more about the evening, she will casually mention some incredibly uncomfortable chairs on her friend's patio or something, then when I ask about the chairs (when we were planning our own patio) she will casually say, "The worst part was trying to get out of chairs in a skirt and flashing her husband. There was no other way to stand up". I will ask to hear more, and she is always, always surprised that I want to hear more. It's been 20 years or wanting to hear more, yet she still doesn't get it.

Or she will be wearing a shirt that shows off her bra or even more, and I will say how much I like that other people can see what I see, too. She will mention how when she was with so-and-so that she caught a husband or friend staring. I will ask why she didn't mention it, and she will say, "Because I didn't realize you want to hear that stuff." Again, it's been 20 years of me wanting to hear that stuff...
Those information doesn't age, woman! Inquiring mind wants to know.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1