uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2021, 06:46 PM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts

At a work function years ago, one of the CS (client service) girls who was thought to be a lesbian came up to me late in the evening. Both of us were pretty drunk (her more so) when out of the blue and in front of a couple of other guys, she says "I don't do cock, but I could suck your cock for the way you've made our jobs easier" (I used to build all the internal software systems in the company and had indeed made life for the CS staff a lot better).

Needless to say, the event ended and she took me back to her place a short walk up the road (under the pretense of smoking some weed) and she both sucked my cock and got pounded by it. We even hooked up after a later function and she had me fuck her arse. She was 100% crazy though.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:35 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

Not something said, but done.
A lot tamer than the other stories, but they brought this to mind.

In our circle of friends in college, there was this fairly cute Trekkie girl named E...
We never had any personal relationship, she was just one of the people in and out of our literary magazine / weed dealership.

About a year after graduation, I stopped by to see a friend who was working for a printer. By chance, E was there.
I said hello, and she responded by giving me a huge hug and sticking her tongue halfway down my throat!
I was not expecting that!

Nothing else happened.

DR
Old 07-11-2021, 03:51 AM

Thanked 34,581 Times in 1,857 Posts

Back to the anal theme for a moment - and I'll never forget this time though I can't remember the exact words - I was on my first night out with my current partner (so this is 32 years ago!). She was still married, I was still living with another, we'd been out with another couple, taken them home and found our way to a local nature reserve.

We'd been for a walk, got pretty 'physically engaged' on a bench and it was pretty obvious (I thought) where it was heading. I was laid back on the bench, she was semi-standing astride me with her dress lifted when she delicately explained to me that what she really wanted was anal "if that's ok?".

I guess the look on my face provided the right answer as she then duly impaled herself on my cock........!!!

She still loves it in her arse to this day!
Old 07-11-2021, 01:15 PM

Default Didn't expect to hear THAT !!

I was in the process of getting a divorce after 18 years of marriage. I have (had) a best friend (Bob) since we were 5 years old and we did everything together, school, sports, military (64-69), and fulltime union firefighters together (26 yrs).

One afternoon when my wife & I were discussing the terms of the divorce, she said:" by the way, I fucked Bob a couple times while you were at work. His dick is longer than yours but nearly as thick.". For sure, I didn't expect to hear that. She drank to much and fucked around, often leaving the kids home alone while I was working 24 hour shifts, which was the primary reason for the divorce.

Bob & I remained friends until his untimely death from agent orange complications. Bob told me she offered it and he accepted it. He also made sure she got home to the kids afterwards, which many of her boyfriends did not.
Old 07-13-2021, 01:59 AM

Nine years ago I'd started a thing with a submissive woman. We hadn't been together than long and certainly hadn't got anywhere near starting to explore the D/s side of things.

The first night we spent together was at hers we ended up having sex. Actually it was really nice - we were making love - not just fucking! She was very definitely one of the most beautiful women I've ever met, tall, dark and had THE most amazing boobs which I later discovered were 38GG!

Think Lady Sonia but without the silicone - ALL natural!

Anyway, as thing progressed, she got more and more excited, quite breathless and when she pulled me very close, I thought maybe she was about to pop then she whispered to me:

"I need to you to hurt me........"!!!!

Wasn't really in that zone at that point! Oops!!!
Old 07-13-2021, 07:51 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer98 View Post
... then she whispered to me: "I need to you to hurt me........"!!!!
Wasn't really in that zone at that point! Oops!!!
Oh that reminds me. A Japanese lass I dated got more and more fetishy each time we had sex. One time she asked me to slap her across the face as she was riding me. Not choke her, or push her face into the pillow/bed. I have no issues with light pain play as the wife loves it, stuff like nipple biting, choking, head pushing and butt slapping etc, but I just can't bring myself to slap a woman's face during sex. I did do it for my ex, but I got absolutely nothing out it and I couldn't bring myself to do it again. But that was okay because there were plenty of other things we enjoyed together!

Another lass: She wanted to come back to my place for the night, but I wasn't keen because the sex the past few times had been very bland and vanilla. I could get that with any number of chicks with bodies I preferred. Fun lass and very cool, but just not in my strike zone. So I told her the truth that I thought she was a little too vanilla and that I was looking for something a little more exciting. Her reply was, "I was only pretending to be a good girl. I'll do anything except insert non human objects inside me." Of course she came home with me that night!
Old 07-14-2021, 01:34 AM

One particular day - during my relationship with my first genuinely submissive partner - I got home to find the downstairs completely empty. Slightly strange because I knew she was in and I could hear movement upstairs.

As I started up the stairs, I heard the bathroom door click shut and C.... met me halfway down the stairs.

She looked fantastic! She had a lovely little figure that girls half her age would have envied (she was 37). She was wearing a tiny, yellow lycra crop top that stopped just under her tits, a very short, pleated navy tennis skirt (which I knew and loved!) and a pair of white ankle socks.

She also looked quite embarrassed!

"Jimmy's here" she quietly confessed. Jim was a friend, our hairdresser and had also been jointly responsible for C's first threesome with me!

"And?" I (sort of) demanded (not too seriously)......

"He said I was wearing too many clothes so I got changed"

!!!!!

"AND?" (this time a bit more firmly)

"I was going to let him spank me"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how I contained myself at that point but I somehow managed!

"THEN WE'D BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT HIM!" I told her as Jim emerged from the bathroom. At which, I marched her back upstairs, put her over the end of the bed and we both gave her a dose of every spanking implement we had in our wardrobe, after which we then did everything to her that two men can do to a naked, submissive woman.

What a good girl!!!
Old 07-17-2021, 04:18 AM

Default Post orgasm

Something that wasn't spoken but was included in a text conversation this week where a particularly special lady was discussing her unusual propensity for orgasm and she dropped in:

"And then there's the ones I need to be fucked after because my internal muscles get so painful, it's the only way to release them"!!!

Happy to oblige Ma'am!!!!
Old 07-18-2021, 05:22 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default May be is her

This was a few years back we were talking with a neighbor. Out of the blue she said they need to get her niece away from her husband because he was a sex manic. I don't think she gave much details, because I didn't remember any, but what she said stuck in the back of my mind. I had forgotten about it.

Few years later while looking through some sexy picture site, a face popped up that I thought I recognized. Reading the bio came up with a different name and a different part of the country. Hiding the true identity or a stage name of sort could be the reason. But her face looked familiar, then what my neighbor had said popped back up.

Was she her niece from many years ago? I studied the pictures with her features trying to remember what her niece looked like from so many years ago. We didn't meet her enough to remember what she was like years ago. I even pulled up her recent FB page trying to compare the faces. Her niece has since remarried with two kids, so I won't open up a possible can of worms trying to confirm what I found.

About 60% I think it was her. If it was her, then her first husband tried to get her into the adult entertainment business with a couple of photo shoots and test videos. She is a knockout from the pictures. I have them bookmarked but never reveal I came across them if is her or may be not.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2021, 05:44 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts
Default At a party

A chick who liked me and wasn't getting enough attention from me threatened to go off and give another guy (a friend) a blowie. She was trying to make me jealous but I just kept telling her to go and do it... and finally she did! She came back and told me that she'd just given him a BJ. The bloke reappeared a few minutes later with a big grin on his face. a short while later he confessed to me what happened and hoped it was okay. It absolutely wasn't a problem for me. Even though I found her kinky and super fun, she wasn't exactly my type. But we really did enjoy doing she fun stuff together. So after she'd given him the BJ she got a little upset that I wasn't jealous (we weren't dating) because he was a friend of mine. She then started to threaten some more. It was summer and she had on a summer dress, so she told me she was going to take off her bra and panties for the rest of the party and she wouldn't be able to help it if others saw her tits or up her dress. Again I told her to do it. So she did! You can see the pattern here!

She was incredibly horny at this point and started to beg me for a blowjob because my mate wasn't kinky enough for her and she wasn't satisfied. She liked that we did kinky stuff. Finally I relented and we ended up in the front room of the apartment. The room was directly across the hall from the toilet. So it was hard to get in there and close the door otherwise it was blatantly obvious what was gonna happen. So as I'm in the doorway talking to a lass waiting for the toilet, my kinky friend starts giving me a blowjob from behind the door! To paint the picture: my body is up against the door and on one side is my kinky friend giving me a BJ and the other side waiting for the toilet is another lass who is chatting away to me oblivious that behind the door is a lass playing my bed flute. Looking back I wonder if the toilet lass knew what was going on? I don't think she did know as she was a little drunk.

But it doesn't finish there! I didn't shoot my load, so after the party is finished, myself, a female friend and kinky friend head back to our places which are all within 5 mins of each other. Kinky friend keeps telling me that she is naked underneath her dress (she's horny). So I turn to my other friend (who was also a sex friend, but very inexperienced) and asked her what she thinks kinky friend is wearing under her summer dress. She answered wrong and I told her. Then I told kinky friend to show us, which she did very quickly and laughed. This was happening outside sex friend's place. It's obvious that we were all horny at this point, so I started to dare kinky friend to do different things and the dares finally escalated to her coming inside and getting naked and masturbating for us. She agreed and my other friend agreed and so inside we went and kinky friend masturbated for us after being a little shy at first. We all had to get naked for her to do it! But we didn't have a threesome. My sex friend was too inexperienced for that. But she enjoyed watching kinky friend and asked her a lot of questions. Kinky friend and I then left and she gave me a blowjob in a dark street corner and that was that. She finally got what she wanted!

What a night! It was sexy, but it was also pure and just a lot of fun.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s