Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2021, 03:51 PM

Thanked 34,578 Times in 1,857 Posts
Default Didn't expect to hear that!

I've been thinking about trying this a out for a while. Over the various lockdowns with sometimes little to do, I've had a few mental 're-runs' of various times of my life and one recurrent thing is the things women have said to me - in a sexual context - that I really didn't see coming or expect to hear!!

Wondered if anyone else had any and felt like joining in?

A couple of examples:

About 30 years ago, I caught up with an ex. She'd been quite submissive and I'd introduced her to anal sex. We got talking and it became quite intimate again very easily and I asked her if there was anything she missed about us. Quick as you like she just said "Yes - anal sex"!! Jeez!!! I nearly fell off my seat!!

Another one was my one and only virgin when about three weeks into her new sex life with me, she spread herself naked on the bedroom floor and demanded "Do something dominant!!" Huh? Didn't see that one coming either!!

Over to you guys............
Old 07-09-2021, 07:43 PM

Thanked 4,326 Times in 144 Posts
Default Mommy

I was fucking this chick’s brain out. Just mercilessly pounding her pussy. She was very vocal, but was just calling out “ordinary” things like “harder,” “more,” “don’t stop,” etc. She started to orgasm, and out of nowhere she cried out: “Mommy, help me!” It was so sexy I came immediately and filled her up (I was bare back).

Later I asked her what that meant and where that came from, and she said: “I have no idea. I never came hard that hard before.”
Old 07-09-2021, 08:32 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Fun idea!

This was email, but fits... "Bill Clinton used a cigar, what do you want to use on me?" or something to that effect.

Two female friends had come over for dinner, long story short, I have sex with one of them because she wanted some experience (the other was waiting in the living room watching TV) and after we finish she goes out to her friend and tells her she has to try it, it was great!... or something to that effect (I've written about this in another thread)

A chick who was in to me told me that a guy that liked her asked her to go to a love hotel, then told me that if somebody like me had asked her, she'd be happy to go, but not with him. Subtle!

"What do you want to do tonight?" The chick's reply, "I want you to use me as your toilet tonight." I sh#t you not.

A girl and I who were friends and sex friends were chatting about her birthday. I told her I was going to come over to her place and give her sex as her present (she'd only had sex a few times in her life and we'd just had it a few times at this point, so she was really up for it). She replied "I want doggie. I've never tried it."

A lass who liked me wanted to go to the zoo with me. I wasn't overly keen, but told her as a joke that I'd go if she showed me her tits at the hippo enclosure (there is a big bronze hippo statue that people often take their photo next to there). She agreed and sure enough she did it! unfortunately the photo is gone. No idea what happened to it.

"I wish you would suddenly just grab me in an elevator, push me up against the wall, pull down my panties and have sex with me." This chick wanted every sexual experience. We had some fun times.

These are just some of the ones I can remember at the moment. The memory hazes over the further away my 20s and early 30s get. I wish I'd kept a diary. I've mentioned this before, but anybody in their 20s or even 30s on here, keep a journal or diary of your sexual shenanigans. Otherwise you may forget some of the details or even entire events!
Old 07-10-2021, 02:03 AM

Another one from way back (I was 19 - 40 years!!) was when a mate and I dropped into a local pub late on to grab a last pint and there I found my ex-girlfriends sister-in-law.

I'd always fancied Margaret. She was about 20 years older than me, of Irish descent with flashing green eyes and flaming red hair - and she had a wonderful, sparky, feisty manner to match.

She spotted us, came over and dragged me onto the dance floor and although she was with one of my ex's sisters (and still married to her brother!) told me "I want you to take us home - and you're dropping HER off first......"!!!

That event started what was (and still is) one of the most honest relationships of my life. She just wanted sex - which was fine by me - and she was amazing!!

Apparently she'd always fancied me too! "I'd never let anything happen while you were with C.... - but you're not now!"
Old 07-10-2021, 12:34 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This thread sure stirs some memories. As a teen I had a crush on the girl, call her Sue, who was a bit aloof, I tried to get her to go out with me, but if I asked, she would give me this look like I was kidding myself. One night was were all at this party, we were nearing graduation and a lot of my friends drank too much, I didn't. I was driving this huge Plymouth land barge that could fit about 10 people, so I volunteered to get people home. At first I didn't even realize Sue was in the backseat until the first drop off, she moved to the front seat, she said she didn't drink much, just needed a ride home.

I knew where she lived, so I purposely engineered my route so she would be the last in the car, clever, no? When it was finally just the 2 of us, she was sitting against the passenger side door, in that Plymouth it must have been 20' away, just kidding. We were talking about next year, we were the only 2 in the class going to a small local college, as we talked she scooted closer, I asked her if the wanted to stop at this drive-in for ice cream, corny huh? I was surprised when she said that sounded good.

The drive-in not like most, it was just a big dark parking lot with a concession stand, you could either walk-up, or if you turned your headlights on a carhop would come out to get your order. Of course I parked in one of the darker areas and got some ice cream.

Sue wasn't exactly cuddled up to me, but we were getting there. Then she asked, "well I guess you finally got me alone, what are you going to do now?" I was kind of taken back by the question, she laughed then said what I didn't expect to hear, "I've always wanted to have my breasts kissed, you could start there". Damned if I didn't.

Once in college we became closer, never really BF/GF, but lots of fun when she got on BC.

Another was when we got our first B&W webcam. This was about 1997, my wife was not into computers, but I showed her this app called NetMeeting, It was mostly PG, I liked talking to people all over the world, I was showing it too my wife, she thought it was cool, but boring. Then I found there were more adult oriented area of Netmeeting, 99% it was guys trying to get woman to show skin or something sexual, go figure.

I called my wife over, I thought she might get a kick out of it, she was sitting next to me and I linked with some young Italian guy, as soon as he saw her he tried to get her to get undressed,, my wife was a little shocked, but asked me this was anonymous, I told her it was. She was being a little coy, I knew there was no way my wife was going do anything other than chat, her next words were the ones I didn't expect to hear, she said to Italian guy, "let me see your cock, if it's big and hard I'll show a little".

I thought "who is this woman?" Of course IG had his cock out in seconds, stroking it. My wife did a little strip tease, but before long she was nude too and they were masturbating for each other, my wife with the webcam almost in her pussy. I may as well been on Mars, she was paying zero attention to me, at least until IG asked if he could see my cock going inside her. That was my cue.

Shortly after she asked me to get a better quality color webcam, her internet sex sessions became a regular thing with guys from all over the world. I like it too because she always needed me as soon as she was finished with them. But then she asked me to show her how to connect, so she could have some solo fun. I had no problem with that. As an aside, this cooled off when one afternoon, evening in Europe, she he headphones on, her legs spread up on the desk, giving a live vibrator show to some English guy. Our bug guy has the key and alarm code if we aren't home, yep, he heard her talking so he went to my office where she was sitting. She lost interest, for a while.
Old 07-10-2021, 02:56 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Don't Be Shy

Not as amazing as some of you, but definitely a couple of "What?" moments for me.

Very short term thing with a girl who proved to be a bit psychotic. She pretty much had to chase me because I was never a skirt chaser anyway, and I was determined to be a gentleman at all times with my companions. She finally got me to my place and we had our first roll. I think we had another session, and sometime later we were just out and about and chatting and out of the blue she said, "something something something because you're killer in bed!" I guess I didn't realize that she was THAT happy with my performance! Or it might have been some kind of ego stroking bullshit, because she was full of BS as I found out rapidly. I think we lasted all of three weeks and then I didn't want anything more to do with her.

The other one, again pretty mild compared to some of you, was with my ex (who came along after the psycho). She liked anal sex but it wasn't such a regular thing for us. One Saturday we were doing chores around the house and I was trying to get her to come to bed (and she usually would comply). This time she rebuffed me fairly seriously- she really wanted to get the work done.

I was a little pouty after that and I did my chores in a bit of a snit, because I thought there wasn't going to be any sex that day at all. She finally finished her work and came to me with a big hug and a deep kiss and said, "Let's go get in the shower together (a favorite activity of mine). I need you to wash me extra good because when we get out I want you in my ass."

She always managed to show me that she wanted anal but never came right out and said anything like that before, and I don't think any time after that.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:10 PM

Thanked 57,584 Times in 2,211 Posts

I was,about ready to go off to university. For summer work, I was doing chores/moving stuff for several neighborhood ladies, and actually wound up fucking 3 of them as well. One of them, Sue, was the most horney. I was working for her a couple of times per week, legitemat work that was quite taxing, but the work usually concluded in her bed.

Ome day, we were doing 69, and I observed her asshole "wink" during orgasms. I wound up touching, rubbing and penetrating her butt with my finger, when she said "I love butt sex, fuck me in the ass". I didn't have to be told twice, even though it was my first anal experience. With her providing instruction, I list my anal cherry to her. As for her, she did indeed love butt sex, even more than other ways to fuck/cum, and went from highly responsive and multiorgasmic, to absolutely crazy.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:58 PM

Default Theme

There's a clear anal theme developing here - for now anyway! I guess a lot more women are into it than might want to admit it!

Another of me ex's took me totally by surprise when she said ".....nobody has ever fucked my arse like you did - not before or since - and the way you held me........"

And I genuinely don't remember any more than that because I think either my ears fell off or my brain caved in!!
Old 07-10-2021, 05:38 PM

Thanked 57,584 Times in 2,211 Posts

When I was in grad school, there was a big breasted girl who had the reputation of fucking most of the male faculty and students in our department. One of my good friends had been with her, and remarked that she gave great blow jobs. One day, she cane by my small office. The conversation drifted to whether another of my friends might be interested in her. I told her that he had just broken up with a gf and might be interested. She smiled, then said "and what about you?". I was nearing a breakup with my current gf, so I replied, "I could be had".

Within a minute we were making out, then she was blowing me (my friend was right, she was good), then fucking on my little desk.
Old 07-10-2021, 06:24 PM

Thanked 84,626 Times in 2,952 Posts

I was on a trip to one of our offices. I had taken a colleague out for dinner. During dinner, she said to me "Did I ever tell you how much I like to suck cock?" Ended dinner as soon as possible and went back to my room. And she sure was good at it!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s