Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2021, 05:23 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertcouple25 View Post
My wife used to let me do it occasionally, she always seemed to like it but would complain of the pain that followed the next day. But once on a trip to Vegas a few years ago she told me to stick it in her ass, we did all the positions that she usually likes and ever since then she almost prefers anal over vaginal. Like we have had tons of sex sessions now, where other then the usual foreplay, the sex is strictly in her ass. I consider myself to be extremely lucky to have such a beautiful wife enjoy something considered so taboo.
I once dated a girl in the early 2000s that was the same way. We had anal sex a few times but she always complained afterward and was of the attitude, why do you want anal sex. Then we went camping one weekend and she was drunk and told me to stick it in her ass. She came hard and squirted as she was screaming. After that anal was almost always a part of everysex session we had.
She got another job that took her across the country and I have not spoken to her since.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2021, 06:16 PM

Thanked 1,326 Times in 143 Posts

My girl used to love it in the ass. I still remember the first time she told me to slide it in there; it was incredibly sexy and I still beat off thinking about that time. Have you ever tried fucking a girl in the ass with a vibrator up her pussy. Fucking awesome, you can feel it grinding away in her vag through the wall of her ass/pussy on your cock while she screams with delight.

These days as we've got older I'm no longer allowed to slip it up there. I'm allowed to slip my fingure up there while I'm fucking her from behind, but that's it. Anyone else found appetite for full blown anal sex has gone as youve aged? Shame really.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2021, 12:30 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts

My wife isn't and has never been super into anal sex unless for some reason she is really aroused. I think that this stems from the fact that we just don't match anatomically for that. I am not huge, just average but my head swells abnormally large when Im erect, and she has an extremely tight bottom. I offer this because if I'm fully erect it is nearly impossible to slip into her.
A couple of summers ago we were at our home that has a swimming pool and a cabana house by it to dress in and leave your swimsuits etc. We had just dropped off some company that had been visiting us the entire week and we both woke up early on this particular Saturday to a beautiful cool but sunny morning, rare for that time of the year.
We both gathered coffee and decided to sit in the pool and hot tub relaxing in the cool quiet morning air. As we sat in the warm water sipping coffee I began to get "handsy" as my wife calls it and was running my hands up and down her thighs as she sat against me in the water. I felt her react receptively and continued sliding my hands around her legs and body under the water. We had been busy recently hosting company and in normal life and hadn't been together alone for awhile so we were pretty aroused.
We had been in the warmth of the hot tub long enough and my wife abruptly stood up nude, and grabbed her towel and began to dry herself off without slipping on her robe, which she usually does since you can see into our backyard fairly well from a couple of our neighbors homes. I watched and smiled as she then winked and walked into the cabana house. I jumped out of the water grabbed my towel and was behind her as we shut the door of the pool house behind us in a flash! My wife enticingly, nude kept bending down, allowing me to see her breasts hanging and showing me her bottom from behind as she much slower than usual dried herself off. I was still dripping wet and hard but not fully erect yet. As she was bending down in front of me I moved up behind her and pressed myself against her bottom mockingly. I waited for her to reach back to guide me into her pussy and she moved back and forth along my shaft but didnt put me inside. Coated with her wetness she surprised me and I felt her press back against me as my wet shaft was pressing against and began to slowly part her bottom!
Supporting herself against a bench in the room I let her slowly press against me as my erection began to inch inside her. Her body was soo warm compared to how cool I had become in the morning air outside the room as I stood there fully buried deep inside her. Shortly she said she could feel me swelling inside her, as I began to feel myself swelling. We finally had the time to ourselves to slowly enjoy the morning together. I reached around her to gently rub and pinch her thick nipples as her breasts hung down. I would alternate with sliding my hands down her stomach and rub her pussy and circle her hard clit.
I wanted to feel her body orgasm while I was inside her bottom since I love to feel her throb on me this way when she does. I continued to play with her while enjoying the incredible feeling of being inside her. All of the sudden I caught movement out of the corner of my eye! In a floor length mirror in the room I saw one of the cleaning ladies peering in! My wife noticed it too and gasped! Because there had been a holiday the prior Monday, our cleaning staff was running a day behind their normal schedule for the week! We had completely forgotten that they would be there that morning!
We were trapped inside the cabana pool house with one of the cleaners peeking in. We figured that the woman would leave but realized that from her vantage point, she wasn't aware that we could see her peering in! Mortified that we were being watched, and especially embarrassing was the fact that we have had the same cleaning staff for years and we know them all very well, my wife at first started to pull off of me! I had fully swelled inside her tight bottom and when that happen there is no way I can pull off of her until I ejaculate and shrink somewhat! What must have appeared comical we tried to move down the bench to avoid being seen but realized that this small room with nothing to hide behind except this bench my wife was leaning on offered no place to hide!
Realizing that there was nowhere to hide my wife began frantically reaching down to massage my balls to make me cum faster so we could get "unknotted" as she calls it! The embarrassment of being watched by someone, my wife less than gently massaging me etc had me hard but having an issue cumming. I was also surprised that the cleaning lady kept looking around, I think to see if the other cleaning women noticed her watching, and instead of leaving stayed around? My poor wife was mortified and from all of the movement trying to get off of me and us trying to walk like this and kind of thrusting in and out as we moved from one end of the bench to the other etc, she was surprisingly aroused! I figured what the hell, we were at our own home in a private room, and began to rub my wifes very wet pussy and hard clit as we continued our trapped existence! My wife was breathing a little faster as I rubbed her and as I reached up and played with her nipples could tell that she was getting aroused by how hard they were. Even though watched, my wife all of the sudden quietly panted "oh no!" I felt her body kind of stiffen up and heard her breathing completely stop for a second and I knew she was going to cum! As suspected she became totally stiff, and she began to pant as I felt her bottom begin to throb on my still swollen shaft. She felt amazing and I could feel my orgasm rising at that moment.
Suddenly our audience left the window embarrassingly a minute too late and had watched my wife orgasm in front of her. I was about to cum and grabbed my wife around the waist and pulled her tightly to me and started to thrust strongly into her. I felt my body involuntarily begin to throb as I started filling my wife. I was only halfway through an orgasm that had me shivering when the door to the pool house quickly opened and the cleaning lady who had been watching us burst in saying, "oh sorry, I didnt know you were home!" I couldn't do anything but stand there feeling the waves of pleasure as I finished throbbing inside my wife! The cleaner quickly exited and closed the door behind her. As we composed ourselves in disbelief, my wife grabbed her robe and I wrapped myself in a towel and made a hasty retreat to our bedroom!
We have since talked about this and can now laugh about it, and we still have the same cleaning ladies, and certainly NEVER have mentioned it to the woman who watched us, but still have on thing that confuses us? The cleaning lady watched our entire tryst and watched my wife have an orgasm, she abruptly left her viewing point as she could see that I was about to cum. Why the heck did she come bursting in as I was mid orgasm and exclaim that she didn't realize that we were there, when she had been watching us for a good 10 minutes?
When I think back on this, it it weren't so surprising it might have been more arousing!

Last edited by ThomasMoore; 06-04-2021 at 12:36 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2023, 08:35 AM

Thanked 17,565 Times in 1,120 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
I have a friend who met a woman at a bar while on a business trip. They wound up in his room. She took her clothes off, knelt on the edge of the bed and told him to fuck her ass.

Each time he visited that town they got together, and all she wanted to do was get fucked in the ass.
Interesting! A friend of my wife used to cheat on her husband a lot (before they got divorced), but out of "respect" for her-still-husband she would not lever any of her hookups in her pussy, but only in her mouth and/or ass.

So maybe that "bar woman" would just offer her ass because she was married, and didn't want anybody in her pussy?

Sorry, I know this post is a long time ago. I was just reading into anal sex stories. :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2023, 03:10 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

I went to a small high school so everyone knew everyone and gossip spread quickly. So everybody knew about a girl who was a bit goofy goody, in the theatre program, her mom was a teacher, they were very devout Christians. And we all also knew that her and her boyfriend had anal sex so she wouldn’t “lose her virginity”.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1