uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2023, 05:37 AM

Thanked 1,496 Times in 102 Posts

I am an amateur artist and photographer and have met lots of ladies who enjoy posing for me.
Quite often when a new lady enquires about posing for me we may meet for a social drink first and chat about my work, how she would like to pose and to what levels...nude, lingerie or erotic? I could also show them some samples of my work.
I was contacted by a guy who said his wife would like to pose for me. She had an athletic body, very sexy and a bit of an exhibitionist and so i agreed to meet them at the bar of a local hotel.

I went to hotel at the prearranged time and was waiting in the lobby when i got a text to say he had just dropped her off but couldnt stay himself and to look after her! She was wearing a long black coat and high heels.
Just then an attractive lady walked in the hotel dressed as he described. So after a nervous introduction i said shall we go to the bar.
We sat ourselves down in a private corner. The place was quiet as it was early afternoon.
She unbuttoned her coat to reveal she was wearing a short skirt with stockings and blouse with clearly no bra on as her nipples were standing hard and proud. Quite small breasts. A prety face rather than beautiful. Great slim figure and well toned legs. Age about 40
So we got talking general chit chat... turns out she was a very good athlete when younger and had even represented the UK at international level. Talk eventually got round to her posing fir me. I was able to show her some samples of my art and a few pics and she said she was certainly up for posing nude and wanted some art for her hubby. She then said she liked to tease him when she was out with him by flashing him her pussy in public and so she didn't wear panties when out. "So are you wearing panties now?" I joked. "Why dont you find out" was the reply.
My heart began to race a little as i placed my hand on her thigh and as there was no objection i slid it under her dress. Feeling the smoothness of the stockings and then the softness of her thighs until i felt the moistness and heat of her pussy. She had a light covering of pubic hair as well. I heard her gasp lightly and i looked at her and she smiled.
No one could see us as we were well placed and this was under the table. I reckon the barman may have got a slight view but he had to be at far end of bar which he wasnt.
She then parted her legs slightly to gibe me easier access and then placed her hand on my lap over my rapidly hardening cock.

After about 5 minutes of this i suggested we go to my car which was parked just outside and continue our converation.

Once in the car i immediately had her skirt up above her waist so i could clearly see her pussy and my hand was under her blouse playing with those hard nipples. Like wise she unzipped me and released my cock. We then masturbated each other until we both came. She really came hard.
Then it was clean up and a quick goodbye and she will be in touch. Hubby is waiting for her in car park and never saw her again!
As i reversed my car i noticed for the first time that i was right underneath a hotel security camera and it must have recorded everything from the car
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2023, 10:20 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts
Default Tub with friends

My partner at the time and I, had met another couple while on vacation and spent a few days together we went to the beaches, some dinners and they invited us back the cottage they had rented.

We were all very flirty and i could tell they were hoping to start something together.
As I suspected they had a pool and hot tub. After a couple drinks they invited us to swim.

Not having brought suits it was obvious that it would be requiring us all to strip and they started us off as he removed his shorts revealing a healthy size dick that only grew as he stood watching my gf step out of her sundress and slowly lower her panties unsure if this was wise.
She stood poolside her tiny tits were capped with rock hard nipples pointing straight at him. They stood 10 feet apart for a minute or two as she watched him get a full erection.

His wife was removing her sun dress revealing a large round bum and large heavy breasts. Still rather firm as they were at least a decade younger than we were. The whole scene was giving me a chubby as well but I think he was getting the better end of the deal as my gf at the time was a pretty hot 40 something.

As the four of us swam and climbed into the tub we were all a little touchy feelie moving around the tub and drinks were flowing.
As the evening went on we were watching a beautiful sunset when I said I should get a picture of the fire red sky as the sun sank lower.

The new friend was mixing another round of drinks at pool side. He said to his wife ya get a picture hon and with that she turned to the side of the hot tub and under a couple towels pulled out a camera that had been filming our activities the whole time….

She said oh it’s on but not recording…. I’m looking at it and it was recording us alright.
My gf was looking at me like OMG but didn’t say anything. It did however add a whole new creep factor to the event and she just wanted to find the quickest way to end the evening.

Too bad really it was working up to what was going to be a fun night I hoped…
Well it was pretty soon after she said well we should call it a night and got dressed.

As two professionals and with her as a elementary school teacher she was horrified it was going to turn up on the web somewhere.

she still worries about it now years later.., her with a new husband as well. She has said to me she hates the thought of it all on tape somewhere out of our control.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2023, 04:09 PM

Thanked 4,811 Times in 153 Posts
Default hotel elevator

On our anniversary trip the wife had a few adult beverages and was being naughty. She rode back to our hotel naked and when we pulled into the parking lot didn't want to put her dress on but I reminded her of the front desk. She reluctantly put her dress on and as we approached the door I stopped her, pulled her dress up to play with her pussy and didn't stop until she squirted on the sidewalk. I let her dress fall and we went the rest of the way to the front door which was locked after a certain hour. While I was looking for the buzzer someone must have saw us on camera and let us in. The doors opened and we walked by the front desk with a polite wave and went to the elevator. As soon as we got on the elevator and the doors closed my wife had her dress pulled up and her foot up on the hand rail exposing her pussy to "air dry" as she put it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2023, 09:24 AM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 61 Posts
Cool

what I am going to say will be absurd, but it really happened. I dated a long time ago when I started dating and was very young with a girl who came to me from the other end of the country and whom I met through the Internet. I didn't want her to sleep in my house, because I was ashamed of the fact that I lived really poorly. Her last train had left. I bought her the cheapest tent and took her to the woods. really.

I stayed with her because she was afraid. In the morning around five o'clock she wanted to wash up, but I couldn't think of anything, even at gas stations in Europe there were no paid showers. For lack of a better alternative, we went to the beach and lake. The beach was newly renovated and a new bridge built on the lake next to it. The girl stripped completely naked and went into the water to wash herself. I never saw her again after that. About two years later, going to my city's website, I noticed that my city's webcam perfectly covered the place. Usually 1-2 online observers, so no risk, but if I had known beforehand, I would have recorded the view from the camera for myself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pokaz_cycki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2023, 05:49 PM

Default CCTV Blowjob

After work one day a group of us went for a drink. I'd been hitting on one of the girls at the coffe place we worked at for a few weeks. I was 20 and she was 19. She was smoking hot: big firms tits, beautiful black skin (I'm white, not that it matters), slim waist, ass as round and pert as any I've seen.

Drinks and pool later we had clearly been hitting it off and headed back to the car park. I had no intention of driving but I had my car there and invited her in for a "chat". One thing led to another and I was getting the best blowjob of my life. That statement is still true now. We played around, I finished, she pulled up her pants and top and we ordered taxis to go our seperate ways.

I forgot to mention I had a girlfriend.

Well the next day in work I'm getting a few quesrions like "how was your night?", "what happened with Hayley?", etc. The regret of what I did led me to say "nothing happened", only for a co-worker to let me know a few hours later that the CCTV at the car park had caught it all and a few had been in the office to see it.

So yes, I've been caught. And I'm still with the girlfriend now, 16 years and 1 kid later, Hayley was never involved with me again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Toiletboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2023, 10:17 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Not me, my wife was though. When she was teaching she was having a fling with another teacher, I knew about it and approved. One afternoon, after school they did the deed in her classroom, she came home and told me leading to our own fun.

The next day when she came home she was visibly upset, a young guy, the school IT director came to her classroom after the last student left. He pointed out a fixture and told her that was a camera, he told her that last summer the school installed cameras in every classroom as a security measure. He told her the camera recorded what happened after school yesterday in the classroom. He said he didn't want to see either career ruined, so he deleted that time slot from the server, but it wouldn't be gone permanently until overwritten in about a week. He had already had the same conversation with the guy. He asked her to please confine her fun to places other than school.

That put the fear of the Lord in them, so that ended the fling. Thank goodness that IT guy was not an AH.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2023, 12:20 AM

Thanked 1,797 Times in 88 Posts

Sometime around 2015 or so, my ex-girlfriend and I were house-sitting her sister's house for a few weeks. We had sex in the backyard after skinny dipping in the pool. The next morning I saw there was a security camera pointing to the backyard/pool area. I didn't tell my ex because I wasn't sure whether that'd scare her off or not, but the thought of probably being recorded/watched by her sister was such a huge turn on that I made sure we had sex in the backyard as many times as possible. My ex was wondering why I was suddenly so into having sex out there and I just made up an excuse about outdoor but still with some sort of privacy being exciting.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2023, 02:56 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

[QUOTE=piecenick;3325985Thank goodness that IT guy was not an AH.[/QUOTE]
100% this! I think she was very lucky. Or maybe this happened long enough ago, when people were still more reasonable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2023, 03:24 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Camped under a security camera

My wife and I used to own a Class A motor home. We were traveling across country as fast as we could go. We left early each morning and stopped late. One night we decided to attempt to save a little money on campground fees. We had just filled our fuel tank for close to $150 dollars. It was about 12 midnight, and we were ready to grab a little shut eye. Since we were planning to head out early the next morning, I asked the station attendant if we could stay on his property for the night. He said that it was O.K. so long as we pulled behind the station and didn't block anything. I agreed and pulled to the rear of the station and stopped with the front end of the motor home toward the station's back.

It was late and there was no one around so we didn't close our front curtain (the one covering the large front motor home windshield). My wife stripped down for the night as normal in only her panties. I was still in the captain's chair recording my fuel purchase to determine our mileage. My wife reached over my shoulders from behind and down to pants and commenced to start rubbing my dick. Soon she had my member out of my pants and was on her knees giving me a blow job. My captain's chair turned 360 degrees, and I make the quarter turn to allow her better access. Pretty soon, I reached over and removed her panties. Then she started stripping me and eventually we were both naked. She straddled me as I sat in that captain's chair. She bounced up and down for awhile and then stood up. She was dripping wet, and she spread her right leg over the steering wheel where I could readily lick her juices. After giving her a good tongue licking, she lowered herself back down on my lap and pumped like wild while straddling me. After some time we both climaxed. She let me kiss all over her body as she pulled out. It was one of the best and wildest screws she had ever provided me. We both then collapsed on the motor home bed and slept until 6:00 a.m. the next morning.

As I do every morning when traveling with a motor home, I safety check and walk around the vehicle to make certain everything is in order. As I was checking the overhead awnings, I detected a security camera directly aimed from the station's roof area toward our front motor home windshield. I am not certain whether the attendant got an eye-full from that camera during our frolic or whether the camera just filmed the entire escapade. Either way, I didn't want to ask the attendant what he had seen. I never told my wife about it, because I didn't want to inhibit any future spontaneity.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2023, 07:58 AM

Default Beach

Last summer my wife and I were walking down a beach in Rhode Island it was a week day in June there was a beach changing house near the bar with a live camera on it 24 hours a day,I had by back to the camera and my wife was facing it without knowing it was there,I had her pull up her shirt and show her tits while I took a few photos,
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney