photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2023, 09:32 PM

I’ve seen women have problems with their bikini tops several times, but was only directly involved once. A bunch of us went to a friend’s apartment complex that had a big pool. The complex attracted younger people and there were lots of nice looking women. I was tossing a tennis ball back and forth with a friend, when he overthrows me and I had to dive to catch it. I caught the ball, but as I dive into the water, my fingers caught on a girls bikini top ripping it right off. I stand up and am face to face with a topless pretty girl with nice, firm, round tits. I was a bit startled and then I realized I was holding her top in my hand with the tennis ball. I handed it to her immediately and apologized profusely. She didn’t really say much, just put her top back on and walked away. My friends gave me shit about it months - “damn dude, why don’t you just ask her name”
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2023, 11:54 PM

Thanked 2,472 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
A few years back we too were on Maui and my girlfriend at the time had her new blight orange bikini on. We payed a little at the waste level water.
I had told her to never turn her back to the waves or you’ll get caught by a bigger than normal wave unexpectedly…

Well I went a shore and was watching her having fun and attracting all male eyes on the beach. She turned to yell something to me when the big one picked her up and tossed her, ass over tea kettle, onto the beach.

As she attempted to stand the backwash came down the beach pulled her top down around her waste, her bottoms down to her ankles, and dragged her back down the beach.

I started to run toward her as I knew it had to hurt - she managed to stand up and her little tits were out, her little shaved landing strip was on full display and another wave took her out again before I could reach her and help her out onto the beach as good as naked.

It was every guys wish come true that day and we laughed about it later, but she really did get banged up a little.

this is a fantastic thread... and these are all great stories... I especially enjoyed reading this one.. WOW!!! I recall being a young teenager at the beach waiting SO patiently for some lovely bikini clad girls or young women to enter into a water when waves were crashing hard... it seems like every time I'd go to the beach, I'd be rewarded with seeing a top get dislodged or a pair of bottoms get lowered... I especially loved see a nice full bare white ass (with bikini tanlines) mooning away and an embarrased (or sometimes not so embarrassed) woman just yank them back up like nothing happened... the best ones were when they'd yank them back up and quickly look around to see if anyone saw, and to her horror see a whole bunch of guys of all ages (me included!) standing there with big grins, as if to say "yup.. I saw that!!!"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2023, 11:54 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderman View Post
Does anyone have any recommendations of what beaches to go to for some good, bikini-stealing waves? They don’t have to be absolutely monster waves or anything, just enough to wash away a swimsuit or cause a nipple to pop out.
Happy Bay, St. Martin.
A strong wave knocked my wife down, dragged her under and around; and when she resurfaced her bikini top was rolled up and tangled up on top of her breasts. She tried to untangle it and pull it back over her tits; but it was a lost cause. The only thing she could do was take it completely off. Happy Bay is topless anyway; but it had not been her intention to join in. But since her tits were out anyway, she just gave up and tossed her bikini top to the side, and just stayed topless.

The same thing happened a day or two later on Orient Beach. Now that she had gone topless, I convinced her to go "all the way" and skinny-dip with me. She would remove her bottom once immersed so that no one could actually see her naked. We were on our way back when she was struck - again - by a strong wave as she was trying to put her bottoms back on. She was knocked off her feet and dragged under. I retrieved her; but then I got knocked over and dragged under. We both washed up ashore; my wife landed spread-eagled in the surf. Luckily I found her bikini bottom floating nearby.
Her introduction to nudism was a pretty "violent" one and very much fully exposed. I think it did a lot to rid her of her modesty; you can't really "come back" from everyone on the beach seeing you spread-eagled!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 01:31 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife and I used to manage an apartment complex for free rent, it was pretty easy except for the occasional idiot. We had this divorced woman, blonde, nice figure, pretty, as a tenant, she was OK most of the time, but she had an alcohol problem, and when she drank, she was as annoying as they come.

One night I get a knock on the door, another woman is upset because, Betty, the pretty blonde, is drunk and skinny dipping in the pool and this woman's kids are about to get there. The pool is where you have to walk past it to get to the apartments. I go out and sure enough, there is Betty, swimming around, naked butt in the air. I tell her "Betty, where is your suit, the rules is you have to wear a bathing suit".

"I lost it".

"Well then you have to go in, you're too drunk to be in the pool anyway, wait there, I'll get you a robe".

I didn't get a chance, she walked up the pool steps, naked, boobs flopping, smiled at me and went inside. The next day she denied any memory of the incident. The next time she did it I had a Polaroid camera ready. She had to believe that.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
this is a fantastic thread... and these are all great stories... I especially enjoyed reading this one.. WOW!!! I recall being a young teenager at the beach waiting SO patiently for some lovely bikini clad girls or young women to enter into a water when waves were crashing hard... it seems like every time I'd go to the beach, I'd be rewarded with seeing a top get dislodged or a pair of bottoms get lowered... I especially loved see a nice full bare white ass (with bikini tanlines) mooning away and an embarrased (or sometimes not so embarrassed) woman just yank them back up like nothing happened... the best ones were when they'd yank them back up and quickly look around to see if anyone saw, and to her horror see a whole bunch of guys of all ages (me included!) standing there with big grins, as if to say "yup.. I saw that!!!"
Any ladies that couldn’t find their suits (or that took awhile to find them)?
Old 12-14-2023, 08:41 PM

Location: U.S. We are now lifetime members to OCC so here now. lol
Default Well -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderman View Post
Anyone got any stories about friends, spouses, family members, or even complete strangers who have lost their suit? Would love to hear about it!
Go to any water park and stand at the end of the slide with your camera or video ready. Lol

You won't need to wait more than a few minutes.

1. (rare) A sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

yeah- Not so rare! lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Speedster For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022