uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2023, 05:46 PM

Default The Lift Home.

Not essentially nude, but still slightly embarrassing at the time. Around 12 years ago, my gf at the time, was a P.A for a High Executive of a well-known telecommunications company in the North of England, for this chapter, I will call her Jane, description, 5' 7", 10st, blonde hair ( natural), very attractive, leg's as long as a road, 34b with very long nipples, and at the time, 38 years old, quite a Jennifer Aniston type, her boss, in her description was, 64 years old, very handsome and fit for his age, but very posh in his demure and speech, this is her account of that day. Jane's Nissan Juke had failed it's MOT, I was working away, that meant she had to get the bus to work, so dressed in normal business attire, she had to lower herself to ride public transport, ha ha, she arrived at work 45 minutes late, the first time she'd ever been late, totally stressed, her desk was outside of her bosses office, as she put her bag on her desk, her boss was waving her in through the glass door of his office, smiling, she was trying to compose herself, but totally flustered, she knocked at his door and entered, straight away apologising for being late, " now now my girl, calm yourself down, you are never late, go and make yourself and I a cup of coffee, then come back in. Jane did exactly as he asked, When she'd made the coffees, Jane put hers on her own desk and carried her bosses ( George) into his office, politely knocking first, " my girl, I did ask you to join me, so grab your coffee and come in" Jane acknowled and followed his request. The chair that was normally in front of his desk for face to face meeting's, had now been moved to the side of his desk, " come, come sit down " George said to Jane, she was in a bit of a dilemma, she knew that that chair was very low at the back and she would sink into it, but her " business skirt " was only mid thigh to start with, also being the hight of summer, she wasn't wearing tights, just a tiny white g string ( Dairylea Triangle), she managed to sit down lady like, George's eyes were running riot on her leg's, he asked her why she was so late, when she explained, his posh reply was " my girl, you had to travel on tramps transport " ignorantly laughing at his own supposed humour, " Yes rather" Jane replied nonchalantly ( she / we are working class).George's eyes were looking Jane up and down all of the time they were talking, mainly at her legs, " Be a good girl and get me another coffee " George requested, Jane knew that it was going to be very difficult to get out of the chair with very much dignity, the chair was so deep at the back, she had to pull herself forward with the armrests, but at the same time could feel her skirt riding up, George's eyes never left her skirt/crotch area, he had such a naughty but commanding smile on his face, George now stood infront of her her chair smiling, she knew that she couldn't get out of the chair without opening her legs, but she also knew that her g string had now basically disappeared inbetween her labia, She told herself , fuck it, he wants to see it, let's see how he reacts, she very slowly pulled herself up the chair, never taking her eyes off George's face, she knew by the feel of the leather on her arse that she was exposed, she knew that the g string was so far cutting into her, that George had a monumental view of her, now it was her that was turned on, very turned on, female power, George's reaction, apart from his facial expression, and as Jane said, a very big applause, especially when she had a captive audience and made the most out of it, Part 2 to follow.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Toonrasta For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s