Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2023, 09:47 AM

Thanked 2,748 Times in 201 Posts

Congratulations on all of it.

But you're doing the "Friends with Benefits" thing wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomwdrake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2023, 11:30 AM

Thanked 2,961 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomwdrake View Post
Congratulations on all of it.

But you're doing the "Friends with Benefits" thing wrong.
Haha... well, I guess I'm a sucker
The Following User Says Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2023, 06:07 PM

Thanks so much for the update. I've really enjoyed following your relationship from when you first started writing about it, and I enjoy reading even rather mundane updates. It certainly sounds like there will be some things happening over the summer that I'd love to read about!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2023, 04:09 PM

Based on your earlier updates, I think the due date is probably approaching. Any updates for your (well, actually L's) adoring fans? (I recently read a couple of erotic stories that reminded me of the two of you.)
The Following User Says Thank You to vicg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2023, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicg View Post
Based on your earlier updates, I think the due date is probably approaching. Any updates for your (well, actually L's) adoring fans? (I recently read a couple of erotic stories that reminded me of the two of you.)
L is due in about a week and a half, and she is beyond READY. Things have gone pretty well, but she likes to remind me that I did this to her (with a smirk).

Our pool was built earlier this year, and we've spent as much time in it as possible. L is all baby, and while she hasn't been completely miserable, floating in the pool with me supporting her head/upper body is very comfortable... so comfortable that we've gone out in the middle of the night when she is restless and can't sleep to float and relax. We have privacy, but I wonder if we've put on a show for anyone floating around naked in the middle of the night.

I was telling a friend about this the other day, but L is obsessed/paranoid about shaving right now. It has been a while since her last wax, and she can hardly bend to touch up with a razor right now. I've shaved her in the past, which was a lot of fun, but it's all business right now. She won't say it, but I think she is worried about rushing to the hospital and not having everything perfect. I think it is amusing, but I'd never tell her that! I give her a perfect shave, she runs her hands all over her, and makes me do it again. I'm sure a picture of pregnant L bent over and spreading her cheeks for me to shave would either check the fetish box or make everyone laugh.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:40 PM

Nice to hear! I hope everything goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
L bent over and spreading her cheeks for me to shave would either check the fetish box or make everyone laugh.
Both, in my case!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vicg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2023, 11:08 PM

The last time we heard from you, the due date was imminent. I hope everything went smoothly, and I'm sure I speak for others when I say that we'd love an update!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2023, 12:17 PM

Quote:
The last time we heard from you, the due date was imminent. I hope everything went smoothly, and I'm sure I speak for others when I say that we'd love an update!
Thank you for asking. Everything went as well as we could have hoped for... we are sleep-deprived, but L and our daughter are doing well!

It's interesting timing that you posted this because things have been pretty normal for us, for the most part.

In case it isn't clear from my older posts, my MIL and FIL live next door, and having my MIL close by has been a lifesaver. 95% wonderful and only 5% "will you please go home!" .

L didn't think this was very funny at the time, but I did after the WTF moment passed. We have our daughter's crib in our room and a baby monitor setup that my MIL has access to. It was a lifesaver when I went back to work, and L was exhausted... but mainly, it was to pacify my MIL so she would go home and let us grab sleep when we could. We were pretty close to being able to have sex again, but L was enjoying oral, and it became her routine for me to relax her so she could catch a nap and try to sleep. Anyway, with the baby sleeping, L climbed on me (69) and straddled my face so we both could cum and sleep. We were both trying to be as quiet as we could... L came, and after a few more minutes, I was getting close when she just stopped. She said what do you want, and I said something like, "wanting to cum down her throat." Then I heard another voice say, "Sorry." L was facing the door, so I was blocked by her leaning up and sitting back against my face. Well... we forgot to turn off the baby monitor, and my MIL heard some noise and came to check. It honestly panicked me for a second, lol.

S is down for the week, and L's other bestie is on the way today. They both have been down to visit a lot, and there was no hint of any repeat fun until this week. I'll share some of those details next week after our routine settles back down. Without disclosing too much, all three of them are (L has not gone back) in education, and the teacher who got outed with her onlyfans account has been a hot topic.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Hey, I wouldn't mind more updates, especially photo documentation of how your sex life is recovering. Especially if you can arrange a three or foursome.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s