Register

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 06:06 PM

Thanked 7,329 Times in 390 Posts
Default clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by asamfox View Post
Anymore clips for OCC fans?
i posted a short "behind the scenes" clip of serenity and audrina in my sexy videos thread and i'll see what i can find to post on this one
Old 07-13-2011, 09:31 AM

perhaps the soft/hardcore threads could be merged...unless you have more HC vids?
Old 07-14-2011, 12:56 AM

Default merge

Quote:
Originally Posted by asamfox View Post
perhaps the soft/hardcore threads could be merged...unless you have more HC vids?
thanks for the comment. i doubt alex would want to mix it all into one when things on this forum are specifically in proper areas for content. as you all know, i recruit everyday girls, so it is not easy to get a lot of HC content and the stuff i do get should go on the site. BUT i do know that this forum helped me in the beginning when everyone else gave me the cold shoulder and i think/hope that all the posting i have done so far expresses my appreciation. i have some old footage from when i first started. i actually forgot about it lol. it is a 27 yr old wife and mother who was looking for extra cash to pay the bills and she answered an ad on craigslist. when i scheduled her, she told me that she won't do adult work with me, but as you will see, she changed her mind after getting comfortable with me i'll get in my external drive and start editing it this week and get it posted soon....

Big T

P.S. i cant remember if i asked this yet, but kimberly has been asking me for another shoot and she is 8 months pregnant...are there any kimberly fans here? is a preggo kimberly something you guys would wanna see?? please give me feedback. i'm supposed to give her an answer this week!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:59 AM

Thanked 176,416 Times in 18,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
i have some old footage from when i first started. i actually forgot about it lol. it is a 27 yr old wife and mother who was looking for extra cash to pay the bills and she answered an ad on craigslist. when i scheduled her, she told me that she won't do adult work with me, but as you will see, she changed her mind after getting comfortable with me i'll get in my external drive and start editing it this week and get it posted soon....
Wow, sounds great! Can't wait to see it!

Thanks

Fango
Old 07-14-2011, 04:03 AM

Quote:
P.S. i cant remember if i asked this yet, but kimberly has been asking me for another shoot and she is 8 months pregnant...are there any kimberly fans here? is a preggo kimberly something you guys would wanna see?? please give me feedback. i'm supposed to give her an answer this week!!!
Go for it!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to womble32 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 PM

Thanked 3,284 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
thanks for the comment. i doubt alex would want to mix it all into one when things on this forum are specifically in proper areas for content. as you all know, i recruit everyday girls, so it is not easy to get a lot of HC content and the stuff i do get should go on the site. BUT i do know that this forum helped me in the beginning when everyone else gave me the cold shoulder and i think/hope that all the posting i have done so far expresses my appreciation. i have some old footage from when i first started. i actually forgot about it lol. it is a 27 yr old wife and mother who was looking for extra cash to pay the bills and she answered an ad on craigslist. when i scheduled her, she told me that she won't do adult work with me, but as you will see, she changed her mind after getting comfortable with me i'll get in my external drive and start editing it this week and get it posted soon....

Big T

Looking forward to the clip, and yes, I'd love to see a preggo Kimberly, especially HC!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 10:04 PM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Ok so....

Serenity is not Kaitlyn? Look awfully similar.

Serenity did new sex shoot with another girl I saw the bathroom clip. Is the latest serenity shoot out?

Serenity did nude with her bf there? Did sexual scenes with her bf there?

...interesting. All very very interesting... LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to mal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Ok so....

Serenity is not Kaitlyn? Look awfully similar.

Serenity did new sex shoot with another girl I saw the bathroom clip. Is the latest serenity shoot out?

Serenity did nude with her bf there? Did sexual scenes with her bf there?

...interesting. All very very interesting... LOL

awfully similar is a stretch i'd say. they could be distant cousins at best lol. yep. serenity did a shoot with audrina and the boyfriend wasn't there. audrina didn't want some strange guy sitting there watching, but yes, he did sit through serenity's nude shoot. nice guy.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:21 AM

Default mom and wife video

ok guys... i'm almost done converting part 1 of the video. it will be posted tonight... so for those of you that are online right now, you'll have something from me within an hour

Big T
Old 07-25-2011, 03:22 AM

Default milf

ok here is part one of 1. this is one of the very first models i ever worked with. this was before i even had a site lol. i placed an ad on craigslist and got a reply from this woman. we talked a while and i explained that i am looking for a model to do adult work....she explained that she is married, 26 years old and has a child and that her husband is not ok with her doing any sex acts so we settled on her doing solo work. she told me she had a lot of adult toys that her and her husband have fun with so i told her to bring them all lol. anyways, to make a long story short, half way through the shoot she said that she changed her mind and that she would like to do BJ and sex. i was a bit surprised and honestly a little nervous because i was still very new to this kind of work lol and i asked her if she needs to check with the husband. she said she would just tell him when she got home lol. the great thing was that she didn't ask for more money for the sex acts!! i guess she just got horny haha... this is the first part where she plays with one of her adult toys...i'll be loading 2 clips. then next week i will upload the blowjob. we ran out of time, so i never did have sex with her .....watch for the part where i zoom in on her nice wedding ring...there is something very hott about a married woman doing what she has to do to pay the house payment huh??
Attached Thumbnails
cap.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv occ1.wmv (57.22 MB, 2578 views)
Streaming Videos
occ1

4m:53s

actricalian, Air Defender, alfster, annacondom, asdvlerner, Assessorato, bbert2002, bbking2007, becoming, belgarion, bighumph, biglot, Boneman, bonfire5890, bristolbhoy, buellman26, Bunnyman, Camster, captkerp, cheshire69, chuck_c, Clair-G, codyman, conan_collector, CP, crabbing, crackennz, ctmayo, eggscrement2000, einclick, everytimei, evilhk1, evilstan, eviltwin, exartemarte, exhibitw*tcher, Fango, felinith69, fnqbn123, gacill, gandolf, ghettybooty, gollywobbler, gquinley, Hodgeman, ILBB, jawsfun, jd54, jellyworm, jetship, jhaussmann5, kentbloke, knightfall, lagoon381, lapeer25, likeemtight14, ling32320, madahab, makess2, monkey1234, MR. BLONDE, mrspock, oldman2, pacpal51, peterbush44, phatboi21, pingman62301, pwp3006, r2d2, ret57, rgmarried, rickmadden, rmemedic75, Robbart, robertave, ronnie_isit, shadow30, sleazoid, solidskull, SteelHand, stetson, susan862003, Teeyes, teffub, thramj, tikitom63, tweetybroad, wendiego, whitechocolate69, whitetail, Willy74, womble32, woogie, xpwb, yngprofmale4u
Closed Thread

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s