Attached Thumbnails
bath.jpg  
Old 09-17-2009, 01:55 PM

Thanked 4,837 Times in 923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombala99 View Post
I found a an another pics of her.....
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...5&d=1209591140

That's an old picture. I first saw it on Usenet back in the mid 1990s. Some pictures of her were printed in an old German nudist magazine. There are more pictures of her. In fact, I found a gallery on imgsrc.ru last night that had several pictures of her, including when she was much younger. Since she was obviously too young (just developing), I won't post the link to the gallery here. She really blossomed into a beautiful woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2009, 02:04 PM

Thanked 4,837 Times in 923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamsDixon View Post
Even if we do, it actually goes against the rules of the board to post them here, as she was underage at the time the photos were taken. I found them years ago in the nudist newsgroups. Have to admit it, it's been years since I've seen them. But your best bet is to look in the nudist picture posting forums.

Love vintage nudes as I've said before, the biggest problem I've had over the years is the name changes of the different photos. I know I've "collected" the lady standing next to the "Please Don't feed the Bares" sign at least five times from different sites, all with different names, so finding exact same or named pics is always hard anyway..
I ran across a collage of nudist pics of Erin Gray from back in the late 1950s or early 1960s last night when I was searching imgsrc.ru looking for Koktebel nude beach pics. She was about 10 at the time, or so I read. In a Yahoo Group, someone claiming to be Erin Gray's webmaster (or something) confirmed that those pics were of her and asked that if anyone saw them on the internet to email the webmaster and have them removed.

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group...ay/message/166

Quote:
Re: The Truth About The Erin Gray Nudist Pictures

I know this is an old topic but it's one that I can now address with
total honesty because Erin has now inadvertantly seen the photos.
She was looking through a CD of photos that I had taken with me to
look at stills for the temporary site while eringray.com is being
revamped. They are indeed her and she has asked that if anyone runs
across items like that to please contact whomever is displaying them
and request that they be removed. If you don't want to do it then
please e-mail us as erin_gray@... and we will take it from
there. She doesn't mind the ones in lingerie being out there but
shots such as those should definitely not be on display for anyone.
Thanks for your time and consideration to Erin's feelings on the
topic.

Judy
It doesn't look like Ms. Gray wants people looking at naked pictures of her when she was that young. I'll bet when she was posing for the camera she never thought she would become an actress and those old pics would turn up.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:48 PM

Default Let's lay off Erin Gray

Somewhere out there are at least two small, low-res pics of me and another woman from when I was at a nudist beach in Australia in the 1978 with my first ex-husband. I never was able to determine who took the photos or who all has been involved in distributing them, but I have been led to think that they were in a low-profile Austrilian nudist magazine about 1980 or 1981. Since the time they were called them to my attention in 1998, there have been times when I have been frustrated by their being out there, not so much because I was ashamed of the pictures (I looked pretty good for a skinny girl), but I had never given consent to their being taken or signed a release and did not relish the thought of some sleeze using them on their pay site. Also, I was less established professionally and they could have been an embarrassment if the wrong person saw them.

They were so small and low-res that I probably could have claimed that they weren't me, but it still pissed me. I have looked over "nudist" web sites off and on since and have not seen either of them for the last eight or nine years. I think their small size and grainy resolution make them unworthy of today's picture posters.

I was an adult woman in my late 20's when the pictures were taken and I was in a semi-public place and I guess I knew the risks involved in being there, so I really have no problem with the fact that the pictures were taken. It's the commercial distribution that bothers me.

But because of this I can certainly agree with Ms. Gray's desire not to have pictures taken when she was a child (even if she knew that she was being photographed at the time) distributed any more than they have been. Also, I question whether there was a release signed. It would have had to be signed by a parent or guardian.

Lee Ann
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lee ann For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,642 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee ann View Post
Somewhere out there are at least two small, low-res pics of me and another woman from when I was at a nudist beach in Australia in the 1978 with my first ex-husband. I never was able to determine who took the photos or who all has been involved in distributing them, but I have been led to think that they were in a low-profile Austrilian nudist magazine about 1980 or 1981. Since the time they were called them to my attention in 1998, there have been times when I have been frustrated by their being out there, not so much because I was ashamed of the pictures (I looked pretty good for a skinny girl), but I had never given consent to their being taken or signed a release and did not relish the thought of some sleeze using them on their pay site. Also, I was less established professionally and they could have been an embarrassment if the wrong person saw them.

They were so small and low-res that I probably could have claimed that they weren't me, but it still pissed me. I have looked over "nudist" web sites off and on since and have not seen either of them for the last eight or nine years. I think their small size and grainy resolution make them unworthy of today's picture posters.

I was an adult woman in my late 20's when the pictures were taken and I was in a semi-public place and I guess I knew the risks involved in being there, so I really have no problem with the fact that the pictures were taken. It's the commercial distribution that bothers me.

But because of this I can certainly agree with Ms. Gray's desire not to have pictures taken when she was a child (even if she knew that she was being photographed at the time) distributed any more than they have been. Also, I question whether there was a release signed. It would have had to be signed by a parent or guardian.

Lee Ann
Thank you for your story and perspective. I wonder how many women today have similar stories, because of course, no one 20-40 years ago could have predicited the internet and its effect on the distribution of such material. I am sure many have had a lot of sleepless nights, knowing how much constant effort is invested by web surfers in uploading, collecting and unearthing naturist pics and the like.

That said, I am pleased that no one in this thread has shown any real disrespect for Ms Gray. Women should ALWAYS have the last word on the spread and distribution of any naked pics of themselves. Sadly, that respect can be hard to find on the internet, but here, at least, some of us have tried to cultivate that. I figure if we are successful enough, then OCC will attract more and more women members like yourself, and that has always been a goal of mine.

thanks again,

Klondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2009, 08:41 PM

Thanked 1,879,162 Times in 56,123 Posts
Default EIEIO leftovers

vintage nudist queens
Attached Thumbnails
n1.jpg   n2.jpg  

n3.jpg   n4.jpg  

n5.jpg   n6.jpg  

crown1.jpg   crown2.jpg  

crown4.jpg   crown7.jpg  

Old 09-30-2009, 04:12 AM

Default pretty famous actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
I have seen these shots of Erin Gray, but appear to have lost them over time, sorry. I am sure others here will have them, they were widely available a few years ago. Here are a few more less famous nudists!
in your first pic , the one with the girl and hairy guy with a flower, that girl is Dianne Webber, one of the most famous nudists of all time--Cleevo
The Following User Says Thank You to cleevo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2009, 07:10 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,852 Times in 3,809 Posts

I have only really met one nudist who was 'famous' (apart from a BBC radio traffic lady) and she was the 'fat girl' in a famous OXO TV ad of the 1980's, called Alison Reynolds.

She was at Cap D'Agde with her parents (they were a very 'theatrical' family and she was about 16 at the time and still in the ads) and spent the week (in the apartment next to us) wearing nothing but a shocking pink wig! She has put on a little more weight now, scroll down this link to see her 'then and now' ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...oap-opera.html
Old 10-01-2009, 07:41 AM

Default VINTAGE NUDISM

eighties....Not so far...
Attached Thumbnails
0011B.jpg   0013B.jpg  

0015B.jpg  
Old 10-03-2009, 04:07 PM

Thanked 1,879,162 Times in 56,123 Posts
Default soem vintage nudist

colorized pics
Attached Thumbnails