Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2012, 11:06 AM

Thanked 11,928 Times in 381 Posts
Talking

hot hot hot

*****PHOTO FROM PRO SITE REMOVED*****
Attached Thumbnails
oon2.jpg   oon3.jpg  

Last edited by Mudbug; 11-11-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:02 AM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts
Default I always thought

that the only one naked meant naked in places where you should be wearing clothes. I figure when camping or at the beach and other places there is a good chance some people will be naked.

I think the following photos illustrate the times when you really are the only one naked and you rather would be wearing clothes. I think I asked Hemo if that was what he meant but I don't remember the answer.

Normally I wouldn't include the beach photo as many people are naked or topless at the beach, however since you can see two of the girls are wearing bikinis and one of those girls is holding up a bikini that leaves the girl in the water is obviously the only one naked because she is bikiniless.

Now I appreciate all the photos, I just thought the inappropriate nakedness was part of the fun.
Attached Thumbnails
-4.jpg   attachment.jpg  

triump.jpg   -1.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by alphaboo; 11-06-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:27 PM

Thanked 1,202 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboo View Post
that the only one naked meant naked in places where you should be wearing clothes. I figure when camping or at the beach and other places there is a good chance some people will be naked.

I think the following photos illustrate the times when you really are the only one naked and you rather would be wearing clothes. I think I asked Hemo if that was what he meant but I don't remember the answer.

Normally I wouldn't include the beach photo as many people are naked or topless at the beach, however since you can see two of the girls are wearing bikinis and one of those girls is holding up a bikini that leaves the girl in the water is obviously the only one naked because she is bikiniless.

Now I appreciate all the photos, I just thought the inappropriate nakedness was part of the fun.
I don't completely agree with you. Of course there are nudist beaches and campings and of course it's obvious people are nude there. You mostly recognize them by looking at the people in the background, are they nude or not?

But not all beaches are nudist beaches, there are regular (textile) beaches too. Now topless may or may not be common on a textile beach, depending on the local rules. In Europe, topless is not concidered nude. In America, it is. But personally the hottest thing I can think of is a stark naked girl on a regular non-nudist beach. Specially if she's the only one naked and the place is crowded.

I'll include a couple of photos where this is the case. They're quite old so there's a good chance you know them, but just to show you what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg  
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to PatrickZ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 01:20 PM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickZ View Post
But personally the hottest thing I can think of is a stark naked girl on a regular non-nudist beach. Specially if she's the only one naked and the place is crowded.
Could not agree more! Loving the pictures you just posted!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 12:22 AM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 351 Posts

A few things.

I am basing this on a question I think asked Hemo about this thread who I think said the thread was about women naked in inappropriate places. I don't remember.

However, If you look at the early pages and the included sampling of Hemo's posts it seems that is what they intended.

The picture you posted doesn't show me anything. There could be a whole bunch of naked people on the beach. And a lot of the pictures at the beach that claim to be only one naked reveals other naked people on closer inspection. It is too easy to get such photos.

You are assuming that since it technically fits it belongs. I am basing mine on the earlier photos including the very first two photos and what seemed be be the theme based on the original post.

Since at the beach people are nearly nude anyway a completed nude person or women isn't really out of place. I mean very few people would more than glance at them. However naked at a party, or driving with friends in a car or playing basketball, well that is something else and that is what the first 10 plus pages are about.

I am not saying it is wrong to enjoy such a photo, what I am saying is they don't really fit with the them of this thread which seems to be only one naked and it being inappropriate to the occasion.

I am just hoping that an interesting thread that started as very interesting photos of girls naked at parties and such doesn't devolve into a girl who got naked at the beach.

Sadly it is turning into just that. Plus the beach photos don't even show the girl is the only one naked.

I have included one of hemo's beach photos of a women who is obviously and truly the only one naked

I mean someone might really like a photo, but what's the point of having a thread if the photo really doesn't fit? A naked girls at the beach or only naked girl at the beach might be a better thread for the photo you used as an example.

Case in point, in post 886 there is one photo at the beach. The two women in the foreground are both naked.
Attached Thumbnails
attachment-1.jpg   attachment-3.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by Fango; 11-11-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:50 AM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 72 Posts

A few
Attached Thumbnails
sm_DSC01365.jpg   sm_DSC01366.jpg  

sm_DSC01367.jpg   sm_DSC01368.jpg  

sm_DSC01385.jpg  
Old 11-11-2012, 12:35 PM

Thanked 56,806 Times in 818 Posts

I disagree with you though - _ pictures of a girl nude on a beach, being the only one naked surrounded by everyone else in swimwear or even just topless is equally valid in this thread.

Yes party pictures are great ,but I don't see a need to set up a separate thread - this thread is one of the best on OCC and it should be left as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboo View Post
A few things.

I am basing this on a question I think asked Hemo about this thread who I think said the thread was about women naked in inappropriate places. I don't remember.

However, If you look at the early pages and the included sampling of Hemo's posts it seems that is what they intended.

The picture you posted doesn't show me anything. There could be a whole bunch of naked people on the beach. And a lot of the pictures at the beach that claim to be only one naked reveals other naked people on closer inspection. It is too easy to get such photos.

You are assuming that since it technically fits it belongs. I am basing mine on the earlier photos including the very first two photos and what seemed be be the theme based on the original post.

Since at the beach people are nearly nude anyway a completed nude person or women isn't really out of place. I mean very few people would more than glance at them. However naked at a party, or driving with friends in a car or playing basketball, well that is something else and that is what the first 10 plus pages are about.

I am not saying it is wrong to enjoy such a photo, what I am saying is they don't really fit with the them of this thread which seems to be only one naked and it being inappropriate to the occasion.

I am just hoping that an interesting thread that started as very interesting photos of girls naked at parties and such doesn't devolve into a girl who got naked at the beach.

Sadly it is turning into just that. Plus the beach photos don't even show the girl is the only one naked.

I have included one of hemo's beach photos of a women who is obviously and truly the only one naked

I mean someone might really like a photo, but what's the point of having a thread if the photo really doesn't fit? A naked girls at the beach or only naked girl at the beach might be a better thread for the photo you used as an example.

Case in point, in post 886 there is one photo at the beach. The two women in the foreground are both naked.

Last edited by Fango; 11-11-2012 at 01:52 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2012, 09:35 PM

Thanked 2,539 Times in 67 Posts

talk about being a thread killer. Let's hope this thread doesn't die. a lot of good pics on it. nude on a clothing optional beach around mostly people wearing clothing is valid only one nude.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevejones2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cfnf, cmnf, only one naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s