Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2014, 09:47 AM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Wife Caught Cheating at Local Ball Field

So this weekend was interesting. I'll set the stage....There's a couple who's son plays ball with our children. The husband coaches and the wife is always on the sidelines chatting with the other spectators etc....typical American scene. He's the typical jock guy, always talking about fantasy football etc...she's very cute, brown hair, brown eyes, dresses in jeans and T-shirts or her gym clothes....in good shape, looks like she has great boobs. Anyway during the game this weekend I walked over to the clubhouse chasing my toddler....he went around back....as I followed him i see this mom was bent over an air conditioning unit getting fucked by the volunteer clubhouse trainer guy. The mom has to be 15 years older than him. The exhaust fan blows out there for the snack bar so it was fairly loud and they had their back to us so didn't even know I was there....She came back from "The bathroom" about 10 minutes later as if nothing happened. I chatted with her towards the end of the game and hinted that I saw it by saying "My toddler went around back of the snack bar an now he definitely wants a play date at your house then winked". I hoping I can at least convince her to send me some nude pics in return for not sharing her story.....I did tell my wife who said she wasn't surprised.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:27 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

So,, now your wife knows that you are chasing this mom!
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 10:52 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Maybe the husband is in on it.
You never know what married couples get up to for shits & giggles.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 02:35 PM

Thanked 7,486 Times in 364 Posts
Default um

so you intend to black mail her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twokings For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 03:18 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

And does this gal like apple pie and drive a Chevrolet SUV?
First thing I'd been doing is asking your wife what she meant by "I wasn't surprised." Obviously she's seen or heard things you don't know about. Now's the time to find out.
After all this horny little mother was getting fucked right in public by a guy a lot younger than her. Not many married women with their kids playing ball would fuck under those conditions.
Makes me think it wasn't her first time with this kid. I'm guessing maybe the coach, his wife, and you are late 30's? Might be a good time to plan a little party at your place so the kids can play together and you can get to know them better. Or because of the kids it may be wise to just see what other volunteer work the young guy has done and leave it at that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 10:57 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
I did tell my wife who said she wasn't surprised.
The wives know. One of the baseball moms flat out told me that if I wanted to hear the neighborhood gossip that I need to sit with the moms on the bleachers. And from the moms I found out which coach was getting a divorce and his wife was showing up to the games looking hot to piss him off; which divorced wife was pissing off the other moms because she was dressing too sexy at the games and their husbands were noticing; and which mom accidentally (she said) flashed one of the ballplayers when he came to her house to visit her son.

That’s a Catch-22, is it not? – if you want to sleep around with the neighborhood moms you want to find one that is willing to sleep around; but you don’t want one that is so indiscreet that everybody knows about it.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:54 AM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default Thickening Plot

So it turns out my wife had heard that they were in the process of getting a divorce, the dad got caught cheating on her. My wife said that a few of the other moms have been out to dinner or for drinks with this mom on 2 occasions and both times she was hooking up with young guys on the dance floor. They aren't directly in our circle of friends, nor do I have any interest in her other than (who wouldn't want to see someones tits other than my wives once in a while) so I think I'll watch this from a far. Divorce brings out crazy in everyone....I'm not going near that.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:04 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Nice

Tags
cheating, milf, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022