photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-21-2012, 09:56 PM

Default Photo developed at stores

That led to the one processing business... Took a little of the edge off of the waiting period... It was always great to see the expression of the guy who had just developed the photos... Professional excitement.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coppernicus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 01:50 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts
Default High street processing

Like most people now we shoot using digital cameras now. But back when we used film I found waiting for photos to come back took way to long. One evening I took a roll of film of my wife Tracy the photos stated with her in underwear and ended with her running her fingers through her pussy showing every thing. A selection of the photos is below.

I wanted to get these photos processed as quickly as I could I had seen a one hour place in a town close to home now the down side of this was that the shop had a big window on to a busy shopping street as photos were processed they could be seen clearly from the street during the drying process. Despite this I decided to take my film in and handed it over to the assistant. I was told the photos would be ready in about an hour. I went out and sat with a drink on a bench across from the shop and waited. I kept looking up to see if I could see any of my photos and then I saw the first one Tracy in her underwear. I noticed a few guys and women stopped to look as the photos went round some women pulled their men away some watched the whole set come past the window.

I waited for a while after the whole set had gone past then went into the shop to pick up my photos. I twas such a turn on knowing that so many people had seen them. I told Tracy when I got home and she told me off for not taking her with me LOL.
Attached Thumbnails
intertracy01.JPG   intertracy03.JPG  

intertracy06.JPG   intertracy04.JPG  

intertracy07.JPG   intertracy10.JPG  

intertracy11.JPG   intertracy12.JPG  

intertracy17.JPG  
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 02:06 PM

Thanked 3,574 Times in 617 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Like most people now we shoot using digital cameras now. But back when we used film I found waiting for photos to come back took way to long. One evening I took a roll of film of my wife Tracy the photos stated with her in underwear and ended with her running her fingers through her pussy showing every thing. A selection of the photos is below.

I wanted to get these photos processed as quickly as I could I had seen a one hour place in a town close to home now the down side of this was that the shop had a big window on to a busy shopping street as photos were processed they could be seen clearly from the street during the drying process. Despite this I decided to take my film in and handed it over to the assistant. I was told the photos would be ready in about an hour. I went out and sat with a drink on a bench across from the shop and waited. I kept looking up to see if I could see any of my photos and then I saw the first one Tracy in her underwear. I noticed a few guys and women stopped to look as the photos went round some women pulled their men away some watched the whole set come past the window.

I waited for a while after the whole set had gone past then went into the shop to pick up my photos. I twas such a turn on knowing that so many people had seen them. I told Tracy when I got home and she told me off for not taking her with me LOL.
You guys are awesome. It GREATLY enhances your terrific photos to have the stories behind them.

Edited to added: love the beautiful, furry bush!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 02:58 PM

Default photos developed at store

Much the same experience at a one hour developer in a strip mall... The printing machine was in the front window of store... anyone could look in and give the photos a once or twice over... The owner... after I told him they were nudes... put a cover over the output bin to keep the pedestrians and on lookers from the nude photos... He loved my work.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to coppernicus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
Before my wife and I could really afford a digital camera we took a lot of photos on film. I had acces to a small lab and developed the B/W and color slides myself. I really wanted to take color print film of her but was leary of taking them to be developed locally.
We started slowly, shooting a tit shot or one of her in her panties on the end of a roll we had been shooting. I finally just went to one of the local drug stores that sent their rolls out of town to be processed. It took about 4 days from drop off to pick up.
Finally I got brave enough to shoot some pussy shots & waited breathlessly for the prints to arrive.
After I picked them up I went to the car to see the results. I was shocked to find someone elsed pictures in my envelope. I quickly checked the negatives and they were mine, but the prints were all wrong! I went back to the counter and explained that I had the wrong prints but the right negatives. The young guy at the counter said that happens occasionally & he would send my negatives back for the correct prints.
Okay, this much I know, someone out there got some naked pictures of my wife that they weren't expecting. I'm not sure if it happened at the processor or at the store.
When I finally got the right prints, there were three of one pose, two of three other poses and one of the final four poses. The pussy shots I only got back one of each. Again I'm not sure who was getting the extras. I did notice that there was a "4" marked on the outside of the mailer where it said "reprints".
Here are a couple of the prints I had in the series.
Sorry that you had that experience. I worked in film at a large warehouse store many years ago before the digital age took off. My job was to sort the developed film into the film binds for people to find. I could always tell when there was a possible nude photo by the envelop and the season of the year. Summertime = summer vacations and weddings. Christmas and new years = hot holiday parties October = Halloween parties etc.... usually nudes at at time even hardcore that made it past the censors at the film development company. Often a single pic like a BJ or intercourse pic by itself in the roll made it through.

Also, the company that brought the film in to the store after development must have had employees that were into looking because i could tell film envelopes that had been opened a few times. Remember that the film envelopes at the warehouse clubs were just sticky grips and sealed like a letter envelope so they could be opened and closed with ease. My theory is that some of these hardcore pics that were misplaced were done so on purpose, knowing that most people would not return them for a repeat printing or fess up to that there pictures were hardcore in nature.

Think about this. How many pics must have been taken by film developers or reprinted over the years? I bet a hell of a lot. (BTW and for the record, I looked at a lot of film by never took any home. I valued my job at the time, although now i am retired from it.)

It was such a rush to see a bride naked, vacation and beach photos of hot wives, even the sometimes hardcore. My favorite was big busty woman that always seem to want to show off their big boobs. They were proud of them. LOL. Especially those women that just paid for a good boob job.

Finally, I would not worry about your old photos out there somewhere. Most people do not hold onto them for long and now with the digital age the web is flooded with them.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:36 AM

Final contribution on the subject of missing or stolen pictures. Remember this: The old photos were usually printed on cheaper photo paper to make more money for the photo development companies. These type of printed photos do not last over the years. They go bad and even lose their original color and most people do not hang onto nudes over the year either (that are not theirs), the excitement wears off no matter how hot at the time. Also, there is just too much stuff on the web in this age that we live to compete with. (not that your wife is not hot either, just saying this is the way it is) I would feel confident your photos lost or stolen are long gone at this point in time. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Many people have been there too, in the same situation.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to arrangr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 09:40 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

So we all should search for amateur vintage, right?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 06:08 PM

Default Photos on film

When my wife and I were dating (back around 1987) she let me take about 60 or so Polaroids of her (and she took a few of me), mostly nude or nearly nude, some in bondage, etc. One night when she was planning the next day to go home for summer, she let me take a whole roll (24) of photos of her using a film camera. She posed in some very suggestive poses, lots of side boob, etc. For one photo she was wearing only black panties and laid on her stomach with her bare feet up in the air behind her. After I took that photo she surprised me by rolling onto her back and putting her arm up to partially cover her face, and let me take that photo of her topless.

I couldn't wait to take them to the drugstore the next day and have them developed. I've never seen them pop up on any of these forums so I may have the only copies.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fecil For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 03:36 AM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 145 Posts
Default Verizon staff arrested for stealing customer's nude pics

Verizon staff arrested for stealing customer's nude pics

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11...de_pics_theft/

This recent news story is related to this thread for two reasons. One it mentions the same subject matter at the end of the article. And two - it shows the same thing is now going on in the digital age.

It also clearly shows that if you do this type of thing - you should be cautious as to who you share these "finds" with.

This is also a good example of why people should learn how to control their own data without help from the local store. Might also be smart to store your more personal content somewhere other than on your phone.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to IGGYXXX For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 06:06 AM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts
Default Photos

Folks these days don't realize how good they have it.Back in the 80's,early 90's.Was a chore finding someone to develop nudes or semi-nudes of my wife or other women I took pictures of.The drugstores and such were definitely out as far as that was concerned.Finally found a place a friend of mine recommended.He did good work.And didn't question content.If he kept any copies for himself.I do not know.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wildfire54 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2