photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-11-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanked 26,349 Times in 1,265 Posts

I can't resist this thread. When we were newlyweds my wife was not finished her degree yet, her part time job was teaching sewing at a Singer store. One class she taught was making swim suits and lingerie, she made a lot of them with store material for her class. This was a time of a lot of braless women, so a lot of the patterns had no linings, if they did it was on the bottom only. The best part was that she made bikinis for her sister and several of her friends. Unless it was dark material, their nipples were always showing on the tops.

I'll never forget my wife and her sister swimming at the pool in our apartment complex, bushes and nipples on display, they knew it and didn't care.

She didn't sew much lingerie, she said the thin materials were too hard to work with, but I do remember a nightgown she made that was like a halter on top, very hot.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:12 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I can't resist this thread. When we were newlyweds my wife was not finished her degree yet, her part time job was teaching sewing at a Singer store. One class she taught was making swim suits and lingerie, she made a lot of them with store material for her class. This was a time of a lot of braless women, so a lot of the patterns had no linings, if they did it was on the bottom only. The best part was that she made bikinis for her sister and several of her friends. Unless it was dark material, their nipples were always showing on the tops.

I'll never forget my wife and her sister swimming at the pool in our apartment complex, bushes and nipples on display, they knew it and didn't care.

She didn't sew much lingerie, she said the thin materials were too hard to work with, but I do remember a nightgown she made that was like a halter on top, very hot.
Your life really sucks. Hahahahahaha!! Dude, you have it made.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2017, 07:29 PM

Wink Sheer One Piece

I'll start this by saying that I'm usually a nice, easy going guy and I don't normally get into confrontations. I will also say that I'm 6'4" tall and in my youth, I was naturally heavily muscled. When this happened, I was in my mid 30s and had 14" difference between my chest and my waist - in favor of my chest.

In the mid 80s I lived in Austin, Texas which is a college town (University of Texas) and was a bit free swinging. There is a big spring-fed pool where a lot of people go to swim. One day I was there and climbed up out of the water and looked down the walk way and a young couple was walking my way. The guy was in good shape but couldn't have been more then 5'5" tall. The girl was MAYBE 5' even but she was damned fine to look at. She was wearing a white one-piece swimsuit and everything was on display. She had a fine set of small Bs with pretty pink nipples. She also was fully shaven and had as nice a pussy slit as you could hope to see. I was enjoying the view and had a bit of a grin on my face. When they were a few yards away, the young "stud" looked at me and snapped pugnaciously, "What are YOU looking at?!". I sort of sneered "Your girlfriend's TITS! You got a problem with that, BOY?" Meanwhile I put my right foot slightly back of my left, shoulder width apart, shifted my weight to the balls on my feet and brought my hands up to a low ready.

The girl looked at the kid like she was expecting him to defend her honor. He looked at me and said . . . nothing. She made kind of a "harumpf" face and they walked away. Something tells me he didn't get any nook nook for a while. A good while.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BadCyborg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2017, 10:30 PM

Thanked 16,084 Times in 1,115 Posts

How come I have never noticed this thread! I have had seen see-through swimming suits several times.

When I was about 22, I was shopping with my female friend. She was bragging about how she could fit into a girl's/junior's one-piece swimsuit and didn't have to wear a misses swimsuit. She tried it on at the store to prove it. She came out of the fitting room just enough for me to see, and I smiled. Her dark nipples were perfectly visible. It wasn't lined on the top; the bottom was lined, though. She freaked out. It helped break the ice, though, as she changed in front of me (bra, too) a handful of times during our friendship for random reasons after the swimsuit incident. (Then kids and moving away killed the friendship. No real loss, really. Absolutely enormous areolas, though. I will never forget them.)

I was swimming with my ex-wife and her friend and husband. The wife bought a new swim for her just-gave-birth body. We went into the hotel pool 10 minutes after we arrived. Totally see through top and bottom. Enormous bush; small and dark areolas; long nipples. Her husband pointed it out to her, but she didn't care. She even joked about it a few times, saying things like "it's showtime!" when she would climb out of the pool, and them tease me for being shy if I *didn't* look from time to time. We were at a hotel pool but the only ones swimming. I did notice that despite her not caring, she didn't put the swimsuit on for the rest of the three days that we were still there, though, even though the rest of us swam quite a bit!

Recently I was at a waterpark and there were two foreign women, about 20-21, both in totally see through white one-piece suits. Both were completely fit with huge, perky breasts. I assume they knew, thinking that we prudish Americans were the idiots.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:23 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCyborg View Post
I'll start this by saying that I'm usually a nice, easy going guy and I don't normally get into confrontations. I will also say that I'm 6'4" tall and in my youth, I was naturally heavily muscled. When this happened, I was in my mid 30s and had 14" difference between my chest and my waist - in favor of my chest.
bla bla bla, lotta words
This is non-fiction, internet tough-guy.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 06:28 PM

Happened to me once, so I was in my mid twenties and my gf wanted to go to a water park, so I asked her to pick me up some cheap swim trunks, and she did not big deal. Well the day came and we went still well as I stroll out of the wave pool she looked at me and made a funny face and then she informed me that you could see through my wet swim trunks I looked down and there was my twig and berries on display, might not have been so bad but it was still spring and the water was cool. Yeah that ruined my day.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:37 AM

Thanked 1,374 Times in 86 Posts
Default Sights at the lake

Wife & I were visiting friends at a lake many years ago,and a couple from our church were at her parent's cottage.She was always a milf to me,but very "proper" in her style of clothing. The family were swimming around their dock,when the wife and I walking around one afternoon. We noticed them there & stopped for a chat, when she got out of the water the top of her one piece was completely transparent ! I almost had my eyes pop out. The wife didn't mention it,but she's not blind. I jerkred off to that memory for years
Old 07-23-2017, 07:26 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

My wife was into swimming a few years back. She would go to the local pool a couple of nights a week. She had a see through swimsuit she often wore. It was only see through on the top half. She knew it was see through and didnt care. I always encouraged her to wear it. There was another lady that went who also had a see through suit. I dont know if she knew or not.

Last edited by zeuren; 07-23-2017 at 07:27 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 07-25-2017, 04:52 PM

Thanked 3,186 Times in 164 Posts
Default Two that I have seen recently

One of my favourite things to do on a weekend when I have my kid is take him to the local swimming pool.
I have seen some fantastic sights there, which I will definitely try to share here, but as this is a see through topic, I wanted to tell you about a couple of occasions that stick out for me.

The first was a couple of weeks back, I was sat in the pool, looking at all the MILFs swimming around when a lady caught my eye as she walked along the side of the pool. She had a quite conservative short haircut, little stud earrings and the kind of look of an old fashioned bank teller. She would have been early 30s.

What made me notice her (from a good 30 feet away) was the curious design of her costume. She was wearing a one piece that was baby blue to her midsection then jet black for the bottom half. But the curious bit was two brown dots on her top half. It was only as she walked closer, that I realised, that he was showing the pool her delightful little brown nipples. Now I don't know whether they were especially brown, or her top was extra thin there, but you couldn't see anything else other than her bottle cap sized nips in all there glory.
Great way to spend a Sunday morning.

The other was even better. There is a Market in our town each week, and one of the stalls sells knock off clothes. A while back they were selling cheap 'disney' swimming costumes, less than a third of the price you'd expect to pay. They had Minnie Mouse faces printed across the costume on a pink background.

Turns out, there was a woman who didn't think this price too good to be true as she was sporting one of them at the local pool last week. She was mid 29s, dark hair, probably a size 10, maybe a 12 at a push.
But best of all, she was completely oblivious to the fact that when wet, her costume went transparent on all the white of Minnie's face and all the pink of the background.
I noticed, as you could see the dark shadow of her belly button as she walked along the side of the pool. As she got closer, I could not only make out her full nipple, framed within Minnie's smiling face, in ALL its glory, but to my delight, I could see the detail of her mostly shaved pussy in the pink background. She walked within 2 feet of me and I could probably still provide you with a full and complete description of the contours of her most private of parts.

Gonna have to head down to the local pool more often.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:15 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Not really a bathing suit...

A while back we stayed at a condo complex with a pool on St. Martin in Cupecoy area. Our unit was next to the pool, just steps away. It was a family kind of place, but few if any kids ever around. Others occasionally sunbathed at the pool topless.

The wife wore this mesh, thong body suit to the pool. Sometimes she just wore bottoms and go topless, but she drew just as much attention, if not more wearing the body suit.

When wet, she might as well have be naked, no lining at all. In fact, she had never completely shaved. That is, until she tried that suit on, and decided that to wear that, bare is better. Sadly, this is the only pic of her in that outfit.
Attached Thumbnails
SXM 7-91 1Es.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018