uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2017, 02:45 PM

Default See through bathing suit

Going back to the early 90s I was doing a college course that involved us going to the local swimming pool. One girl in our class had a yellow bathing suit and when it became wet was completely transparent. Her tits and hairy pussy showed through perfectly. Us boys were really enjoying the show each week, but after a few weeks we did tell her and she was mortified. She never went back to the swimming pool but had spend the rest of the year in the classroom knowing we had seen her tits and pussy.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:56 PM

Gotta love low quality bathing suits!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 08:02 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippys View Post
Going back to the early 90s I was doing a college course that involved us going to the local swimming pool. One girl in our class had a yellow bathing suit and when it became wet was completely transparent. Her tits and hairy pussy showed through perfectly. Us boys were really enjoying the show each week, but after a few weeks we did tell her and she was mortified. She never went back to the swimming pool but had spend the rest of the year in the classroom knowing we had seen her tits and pussy.
Ah, a sight to behold I am sure!
My guess is she knew. That is, the exhibitionist within her knew it was see-thru.
But by telling her, you forced the prude within her to cease showing it all.
Anyone ever notice that women are complicated?? LOL!!

Old 07-10-2017, 08:21 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Happened to my stepsister.

Bought a brand new swimsuit. When she got in the family pool it became completely transparent. Tits and bush were completely visible. She didn't realize it until her Mom freaked out. Then she freaked out. I was quietly laughing my ass off lol!!
Old 07-10-2017, 09:15 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

my first real girlfriend was me in 11th grade and her in 10th. she had a pool, and this happened after we agreed to go together and had begun making out on our dates, but a couple of months before after we we got to second base (we were each other's first for that).) She invited me over to swim and had on a white one piece. I understood women's swim suits and knew they had on a piece of interior lining, often beige, at where there breasts were. But hers did not, and she had no idea that her suit was transparent enough so that her areolas could be entirely seen. They were absolutely perfect and darker brown than her breasts. I was in love with them at that moment. I eventually told her that afternoon and she was very embarrassed. She was very modest and this was an accident. I was excited like crazy but I was mature about it - we were alone that afternoon - and she changed swim suits by putting on a dark blue one and that was that. But it was very erotic.

I really like the original story on this thread, where all of the guys get to sit in class and the woman having to deal with all of the guys knowing the complete details of her body in the "transparent nude".
Old 07-11-2017, 08:44 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default MILF's Public Pubics

Maybe I was just going to more pools and beaches with my kids then, but that 90s period seemed like a golden age for very see-through bathing suits with no lining. Some were on very young girls, but I do remember one MILF at the public pool. Pretty, sort of slender, dark hair, wearing a red fairly conservatively-cut two piece suit. She was standing thigh-deep in a shallow section near her kid. She was dry on top but had just walked in from deeper waters and her bottoms were wet and transparent. Her dark patch of pubic hair was very visible at her crotch. I had to attend to my kids, so I didn't get to watch her for long or see who else was watching her.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:55 AM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Cool When we first started dating.....

When I first started dating my now wife, 50+ years ago, she told me that she and her sister, aunt and girl cousins skinny dipped in a pond on the family property. She thought that was normal and everyone did it. Of course, I was hoping to see all of them there---but it didn't happen.

She did take me to the pond on a day when all the women and girls were wearing suits and there were a few men there, too. She said she had outgrown her old suit and was wearing one of her mother's until she could go shop for a new one, hopefully a two piece.

Her mother's old suit was thick and had the funny crotch that doe not curve inward but is shaped like a box. It was as conservative as you could get and she spent a lot of time in the pond before coming up to visit me in my car. Of course, I did enjoy seeing her wonderful legs, but when she got in the car, I received a great surprise. The old one piece suit was too large for her and her breasts were fully exposed when you looked down. From the front or from a distance, you would never notice, but sitting next to her in the car I could see them completely and she had very pale pink puffy nipples. She did not seem to notice my staring, although I don't know how she could not know where I was looking. That night I got to see and feel them, encouraged by what I saw during the day.

It was weeks later when we were a couple and very in love that I asked her to stop wearing that bathing suit. When I explained why she was shocked and worried about how many boys and men had seen her breasts.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:57 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
Maybe I was just going to more pools and beaches with my kids then, but that 90s period seemed like a golden age for very see-through bathing suits with no lining.
I can't say exactly to this, BUT there is some truth of which I am aware that I will agree with you when it comes to women's bras and perhaps it overlaps into swim suits. My uncles say that in the 70s and 80s, women's bras were way more exciting and shaped to women's breasts. Then in 2000, they became for nearly all women, armor shaped shells, completely turning every woman's breasts into the same non-shape shape. So maybe in the 90s, from your POV and before 2000, the same could be said about swimwear. I don't know, you would have to comment on this.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2017, 11:30 AM

Thanked 3,581 Times in 619 Posts

When I was a kid - about 14-15, I was a member of the local YMC and would swim in their pool all the time. One day, there was a girl about my age in the pool with a couple of friends. She looked a LOT like Molly Ringwald. Red hair, fair skin. Slim body and A/B sized breasts. She was wearing a one-piece pink/red swimsuit.

She had turned around in the water was facing me and her swimsuit was completely transparent. Very obvious nipples and s very dark bush - not huge, but clearly natural. I think she didn't notice at first, but eventually realized because she was basically hugging the side of the pool from then on and looking around nervously. I get the feeling that she must have been dropped off by a parent, so there wasn't a quick solution to her predicament. And no towels nearby either, for some reason.

I was wearing goggle, and I remember hovering in the distance, waiting for her to occasionally turn around, LOL. Awesome sight!
Old 07-11-2017, 12:12 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
I can't say exactly to this, BUT there is some truth of which I am aware that I will agree with you when it comes to women's bras and perhaps it overlaps into swim suits. My uncles say that in the 70s and 80s, women's bras were way more exciting and shaped to women's breasts. Then in 2000, they became for nearly all women, armor shaped shells, completely turning every woman's breasts into the same non-shape shape. So maybe in the 90s, from your POV and before 2000, the same could be said about swimwear. I don't know, you would have to comment on this.
I certainly agree about bras. In the 70s and perhaps early 80s, when many women were going braless, many bra cups were just a very thin sheet of fabric. The popular style of a thin tight white blouse coupled with a bra like this meant that if you could get up close there was a chance you could see pokies at least and perhaps the shadow of areolas. Not an everyday occurrence though. It's only been the last 10 or 15 years I think that these molded bras made pokies nearly obsolete. There are exceptions. Just the other day in the grocery store I saw a mature woman, fifty-ish brunette not a perfect body but not bad, wearing a thin clinging summer dress coupled with a thin-fabric bra that displayed obvious pokies and more of a natural slope to her breasts. Not see-through though.

As for those bathing suits from around the 90s I don't know what the manufacturers were thinking, other than saving money on fabric, because, as I skirted earlier, many of them were worn by middle school girls and younger, so I doubt very much if they or their moms knew what they would do when wet, as evidence by the previous posts here of women and girls that were embarrassed when they realized what they were showing. Maybe they were designed for the European and other foreign markets, not American. I didn't have the feeling that it was a "style" here, mostly a mistake. And still very much the minority of suits worn. I only recall offhand one person I personally knew whom I saw with a wet transparent suit (and she was a minor.) The rest were strangers. Maybe there were more, I know I kept my eye out for any sort of shadow that would help me judge what a woman's areolas or bush looked like.

But then I am very rarely near pools, beaches, or water parks any more to know everything that's being worn.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s