or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2014, 02:40 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default ACTING SINGLE

ACTING SINGLE
A simple sex game by Denny and Dollie

----We joined here to share some of our many simple adult sex games. Also to encourage you younger members to try some of our fun games and warn of the possible dangers involved. It didn’t take us long to realize that many members half our ages are already playing much more advanced games. So our stories are for those who have not yet tried playing games involving fondling and fooling around plus entertainment for other members.
----Yes I do repeat as I write more stories and comments, simply because everyone doesn’t read everything I post.

How I got pregnant with my daughter…………. This story is over two years old. Written by a young mother and posted here on OCC. She came back and answered comments for another year. Then she was gone. After I read it and commented I lay awake last night thinking about our own similar games and how lucky we were for the 50+ years we’ve played this and many other adult fun games.
---Back then our games didn’t have names. But now that I’ve been posting our old stories here I decided they need titles. To really know what the heck this is all about read “How I got Pregnant With My Daughter” by member Tinamarie.
As I commented on that thread, we played similar games many times over a twenty year or more time period with no problems. Not that we were smarter than Tinamarie, perhaps we were just more careful and lucky.
----Her husband’s and her first mistakes were him getting drunk and not being there to watch, stop, and protect his wife. Of course her first mistakes were not locating her husband then going outside with a young stranger who had been feeling her up. From then on Tinamarie became caught up in the sexual experiences, which was why she was there in the first place. Of course, it went way too far and that was also her fault. Read the post for the real story.
----- I waited for my wife to read the story, then we remembered some of our own ACTING SINGLE nights out at small sleazy strip clubs and tiny neighborhood bars. At the beginning I was barely 21 and my skinny wife 19. Speaking of skinny, I weighed barely 160# and was 6’ tall. If I had to fight my way out of any of those situations I’d most likely lost. But I was always nearby and we both were usually within shouting distance of yelling for help. My wife would never climb in the back of a car or van with a total stranger on a dark street. Our games were meant to be played inside those tittie bars and honky tonks. Rarely did we ever go outside to play with anyone we didn’t know.

----Cum with us as we play our game ACTING SINGLE in a small rundown strip club in central Illinois. Dollie would be wearing a very short micro-mini skirt, tittie showing blouse, and of course nothing more than heels and possibly nylons. Back then she was thin and had decent, yet not really large, boobs and long lanky shapely smooth legs.
----Even after all of these years I can’t decide whether I was and am a tit man or a leg man. A young girl in a short skirt sitting with her legs crossed still turns me on, whether she has tits or not. And for all practical purposes, it worked for Dollie when walking into and sitting at a bar or one of those tiny tables illuminated by neon lights. Wearing a top so low that her titties rolled out onto the bar or table only added to the attention she would get.
-------Let’s just say we were at Tim’s Tittie Bar and Strip Shack. We’d been there many times so knew the layout, many strippers, and the bartenders. When we were gonna play our ACTING SINGLE game I’d let Dollie out at the entrance, or close, then park my car. I’d hang out in the car awhile, giving a single guy time to approach Dollie, buy her a drink, and most likely start hitting on her.
----Maybe half the time John Doe would have a hand up her skirt and another fondling an exposed booby. His hand was not really UP her skirt since she would be sitting on her bare ass with the skirt usually at about her bald pubic area. If she liked the guy Dollie would spread her legs just enough to invite him in.
---I’d walk in and sit at the bar if possible, watching. In fact many others in the place would be watching Dollie being played with. After maybe thirty minutes or so, who knows?, several things could happen. Dollie might tell the guy she needs to go to the ladies room. While there I would walk over, join the guy, and discuss the stripper he was with. Of course the guy would tell me Dollie is not a stripper. She’s just a customer he is flirting with. I’d ask his intentions, hinting about fucking or taking her someplace else. These conversations varied and depended on what had been happening, also how long Dollie was gone. No matter what was said or done, her or I would eventually tell the man that she is my wife. Yes, we had a few pissed off players. But usually after explaining it was just a big turn on for us, most understood and often continued fingering and fondling.
----Another way we played this game was Dollie would walk over to me and start flirting as her new partner watched. This did, at times, upset a few temporary boyfriends. That’s when one of us explained she is my wife. There were many other variations. As I think back we are lucky she didn’t get dragged outside and fucked, me beaten, or both. As I’ve written, we’ve never had a bad experience but hundreds of great ones.
-----The few times we did go outside with any man they were guys we’d met before and were known around the area. We’d usually find a secluded place in the shadows or sit in our car while he continued fingering and fondling. By this time some guys knew Dollie was only in it for fun and not fucking. She’s missed so many good fucks and blow jobs over the years.
-------It wasn’t until she was 39 when Dollie had a hysterectomy and her tubes tied, among other female surgery. She stopped taking birth control pills long before. She could have just as easily been ****d and had another child like Tinamarie did. So many other things could have happened.
----Those strip clubs started out as small homes in the poor side of town. Eventually they were converted to corner neighborhood bars, then the stage, poles, etc were added when the big downtown fancy clubs became popular.
----In those small clubs, most girls working as strippers where prostitutes or druggies….. usually both. We eventually chose the older converted bars at the edge of the main parts of town to hang out. Slightly better and on streets with decent lighting.
----Since many of these clubs were off toward the edge of downtown they drew the less desirables, like us. It was nothing for me to let Dollie out and her be approached by Pimps and Johns looking for a wh*r*. There might be several prostitutes and bums begging and others pushing drugs. Everything from teenaged hoods to dirty ole men just hanging out. Yet my car or us were never harmed. Imagine what could have happened! We’ve always believed in good karma and angels. …. Or has it just been dumb luck?
----So, as you play your ACTING SINGLE games try to be familiar with the location and have a way out. Never get in a car or van with a stranger unless you plan on getting fucked, sucked, robbed, or ra--ped. Play for fun and don’t lead people on too much without explaining why you are messing around. I wrote that we played this game for twenty years. Off and on we still play it, depending in our mood and where we are.

Attached Thumbnails
Dollie Out 2.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s