Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-06-2014, 06:45 PM

Default Anyone had their wife or girlfriend get pregnant from a sharing experience?

Jim, one of my best friends since grade school,told me how his wife got pregnant with their youngest daughter.

To give you just a bit of background on Jim and his wife, they got married right out of high school as he got her pregnant just before the end of our senior year. Their oldest son was born 6 months later. They subsequently had two more boys over the next 5 years. After the birth of their 3rd son, my friend got a vasectomy as they had all the children they wanted.

About 15 years later, Jim and his wife attended our 20 year high school reunion. Jim and I, along with two more of our good friends, along with all four of our wives, were having a great time, and the alcohol was flowing pretty freely during the formal dinner. As was many times was the case, the conversation turned sexual as we all talked about our sex lives. Jim confided that after three children, their sex life had dropped off drastically for the last few years.

Greg, another of our friends, was telling us how his sex life was just as good as when he first got married. Greg and his wife didn't have any children, and Greg told us that the reason their sex life was so active is because him and his wife were swingers. Greg suggested to Jim that he and his wife would be happy to help Jim and his wife kick start their sex lives again. We all got a good chuckle out of that. It wasn't until a couple of years later that Jim told me what happened later that night.

We were all staying at the same hotel and by about 1:00 am, we all had too much to drink so we all retired to our own hotel rooms. Shortly after Jim got to his hotel room, he called over to Greg's room and started asking questions about swinging. Greg suggested that Jim and his wife come to their room to discuss it. Jim's wife had had too much to drink and had crashed as soon as she got in bed, so Greg invited Jim to come on over by himself.

Jim said he went to Greg's room and by the time he got there, Greg's wife was already in her sheer baby doll nightie, leaving nothing to the imagination, and she was looking hot. Neither Jim nor his wife had ever been with another sexual partner, but along with the alcohol and seeing Greg's wife with just about nothing on, it was too much for Jim to resist. Greg asked Jim if he liked what he saw, and all Jim could do was nod yes. When Greg asked Jim if he would like to enjoy his wife for a while, Jim nodded again.

When Greg asked Jim if he wanted him to stay and watch, or whether he wanted some privacy, I'd like some privacy, if that's ok with you. Greg asked Jim if he'd mind if he went to Jeff's room and watched some TV while he was enjoying his wife. Jim just tossed his key to Greg and Greg left to go to his room.

For the next couple of hours, Jim said he was in Heaven, as this was the first woman he had ever been with, except for his wife, and he said he had never cum so many times in his life.

About 4:00 in the morning, Jim had taken all he could handle and after getting dressed, went back to his room. He knocked on the door several times before Greg finally answered the door and let him in. He thanked Greg profusely for that very special gift, and after Greg left, Jim got undressed and crawled in bed beside his naked wife. It seemed a little odd that his wife wasn't wearing her nightgown, as he could have sworn she had it on when he left. Instead it was laying on the floor beside the bed.

He was so tired, and his wife was out of it, so he just crashed as well.

The next day, we all got together for lunch, and by the way Jim kept looking at Greg and his wife, it was obvious that something was up, but nothing was ever said.

As related by Jim, his wife missed her period that month, but because that wasn't a completely unusual thing, they didn't think much of it until she again missed her period the next month.

After missing it again, she bought a home pregnancy kit, and sure enough, she was pregnant. Neither one of them could understand how that could have happened, until Jim started thinking about the reunion. He called up Greg and met with him to see if anything happened while he was with Greg's wife.

Greg told him sure something happened. He said that after he had gone to Jim's room and started watching tv that Jim's wife had awakened and told him to turn the tv off and come to bed. He thought she knew it was him but by the time he had gotten undressed and crawled in bed beside Jim's wife she was out of it again. Greg snuggled up to her and thought he felt her pushing up against him, so he took her night gown off and started spooning with her. He was hard as a rock, Jim's wife's pussy was super wet so he just snuggled up to her, and slid himself into her. Greg said that Jim's wife's pussy felt so good it only took fifteen or twenty strokes and he filled Jim's wife's pussy his sperm.

When Jim heard that, he said, you've got to be kidding me. My wife hasn't had to use any birth control since I had my vasectomy. What gave you the idea it was ok to fuck my wife? Greg explained that he just assumed it would be ok, beings how he was letting Jim fuck his wife.

When Jim told him that his wife was pregnant, Greg started apologizing again and again.

Finally Jim told Greg to not worry about it, but he was not to tell anyone that he had had sex with his wife.

Jim then went back to his wife and told her that he had been to the doctor, and although very rare, he was again producing live sperm. That seemed to placate his wife, and after their daughter was born, he made another "appointment" (read, that's just what I told my wife) for another vasectomy.

They sure do spoil that little girl!

Now, has anyone else had their wife or girlfriend get pregnant from a sharing experience, and if so, would you care to share your story?
Old 07-20-2014, 03:53 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Haha, classic

Tags
accident, pregnant, sharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017