uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2013, 10:37 AM

Default Almost Caught By Her Parents

My girlfriend in college commuted from home so we spent a lot of time at her house and with her family. After our second school year ended they asked if I wanted to go on vacation to Florida with them. They said that it was only a two bedroom and her parents had one and my girlfriend and her two younger sisters would share the other. I would have to sleep on the pullout as her mom said we were not going to be alone together on her watch. Of course I agreed but figured we'd get it on somehow anyway as we did about in every room in her house many times over. Even in her parents bedroom when they were away! Well, much to our frustration, her mom somehow prevented us from ever getting an opportunity to screw the full week. And as you know, a horny teenager, a week of bathed beauties and the sun, can really get your hormones raging! On our drive home in the family station wagon, we choose to sit in the back row, but decided to put the seats down flat so we could lay flat and sleep. We laid together, under a blanket for the first few hours. My cock was rock hard the whole time. One of us started to fondle an soon we both were deep into some heavy petting. She was the wettest I ever remember. Since our shorts were very short, this was about 1982, so our cheeks were easily accessible. I pulled her shorts aside, whipped out my rock hard wood and eased it in as to not arose any suspicions as to what was going on. I an attempt to get better penetration, we apparently over wiggled and out of the blanket the smell of sweet poontang hit me like a ton of bricks. I knew that sweet smell and knew absolutely every guys senses are quite familiar with the aroma. I'm sure ladies are also. Well I froze in a panic. I even put my arms and head up on the back of the seat in front as to try to look innocent. Sure enough, her 16 year old sister said, what's that smell! I saw her dad who was driving looking around in the mirrors. I was sure he smelled it too! So I said I smelled it also as so he would look at me and my hands to see I wasn't doing anything. While I was still balls deep in his daughter!!! We were in a position like doggy but on our sides so our heads were apart. The mom, who prevented us from doing it for the week, actually helped save my life by saying she didn't smell anything. The dad had to know something was going on, but let it pass without incident. I then made sure to not move the blanket again and finished quietly with a big explosion inside. He soon pulled of at the next rest stop saying he was tired an asked me to drive. I said sure but noticed him checking out our crotches from our front. I discretely looked at us as well and saw no evidence. Great! Then as we are walking back to the car I see a wet spot right under my girlfriends ass! Oh Shit! But miraculously, her dad missed it! We made it home safely and nobody was any the wiser. If they only knew what happened right under their noses!
Old 07-09-2013, 11:32 AM

Great story! Thanks for sharing. I felt like i was in the car traveling with you.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:59 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

It may have been that the parents chose to pretend not to smell it so as to avoid making some kind of scene. In which case you were really in the gravy after that because they knew you were boning her and weren't going to say anything about it as long as you were discreet in front of the kid sister.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 05:49 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Awesome story!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:51 AM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

Agree, awesome! I was cringing on your behalf the whole time.

I was once nearly caught by my girlfriend's brother while boning her at the family home, mistakingly thinking everyone else was out!
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124903
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 11:14 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Caught by parents

Way back when I was married to my first wife we was spending thanksgiving with my dad and step mother, we had decided to stay a few day's with them during this time since we lived 145 miles away and I didn't get to see my dad all that often. One night while we were staying with them my step mother open the door to the room we was sleeping in, when she did this me and my then wife was fucking. She shut the door real quickly, I guess she forgot which room she had let us have and she came in to find something she was looking for. Nothing further was ever mentioned about it, but I have wondered what her thoughts were when she seen us that night going at it. I enjoyed your story!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 04:28 PM

Thanked 7,856 Times in 508 Posts
Default Lake George

I was also invited on a camping trip with the Girlfriends family. And they thought that having us share a tent with the other 3 kids would stop us. Well middle of a rainy night they all get into the van.....except us, we were left sound alseep in the tent. Needless to say we were surprised to wake up alone. But for us, the tent was too risky, we went down to the lake where it was very bushy. We were going swimming so it was easy to ease out of our suits, pull out her tampon and quickly replace it with my cock. When we were finished the only evidence was the blood streaked towel.

The next time we almost got caught, we were home alone up in her room. Mom and dad came home awith me mid stroke in her tasty pussy while licking strawberry yogurt off her lovely tits. I pulled up my pants and she streeked into the bathroom as they were comming up the stairs. Imagine the sex smell mixed with fresh strawberries.
I got banned from the house.

If they only knew how many times I fucked their daughter in the living room while they watched TV upstairs. I estimate well over 150 times + just about every school day in my car for a year driving her home.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2013, 09:02 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My GF were both in our senior year of HS and had a few days off before graduation. I didn't have a car and my house had people there, her house had privacy, so she came to pick me up and we went back to her house. Up to this time the only sex we had was in backseats, so we were really looking forward to a bed, she even bought secret lingerie.

We are really having hot fun when we hear a car pull up in the driveway, her dad! GF slips on a regular nightgown and tells me to lay on the other sdie of the bed. It's only 10 in the AM so she tells dad she's sleeping late but his car door woke her up. Dad says he forgot some papers he needed and goes to his office, which is next to GF bedroom. I can heasr him ruffling papers, GF tells dad she going back to bed and she is meeting friends for lunch.

Dad stayed a few more minutes and left, GF says he never comes home in the day so he was likely checking up on her. If I had a car and he had seen it parked at the house, we would have been busted. We knew he wouldn't come back and her mother taught school and couldn't leave, so we had hot naked bedroom sex all day. Great memory.

I never bragged about sex to my buddies, I thought that was not something guys should do, but GF did to her friends. Which attracted another girl to seek me out, I've been married to girl #2 for over 40 years.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:56 PM

Reminds me of one of my first girlfriends... Watching a movie one night with her parents, we were huddled under a blanket on the couch. Her mom got tired and went to bed. After a little while I slipped a hand under her shirt (she was braless) and feeling her boobs, with her dad sitting like 3 feet away in a recliner chair.

Somehow her jeans got undone and she slid them off - very carefully, making sure her dad didn't see - as i took my cock out. She was lying on her side in front of me and i carefully managed to slide into her. Started slowly fucking. I was facing the window and could see her dad's relection, thankfully. We were pretty well hidden by the blanket and ware of the need to not be too obvious.

She started getting quite into it and our movements started getting way more obvious, faster etc. I noticed her dad look over a couple of times, didnt tell her, and i was way too into it to stop by this point. She was too and she couldnt help doing one of her signature sex moves, which was putting her legs out straight...

So suddenly her bare legs come out from under the blanket, pointed straight out, exposed almost up to the thighs.

I could see her dad look, and this time keep looking, obviously unaware that I could see his reflection, watching his daughter's legs and the by-now obvious movement under the blanket.

I finally came and she quickly put her legs back in place and carefully grabbed her jeans and slipped them back on - again it wuld have been very obvious to her dad at this point - and then got up and went to the bathroom to get a wad of kleenex for me, which she made no attempt to hide as she walked back to the couch.

When the movie ended shortly thereafter and we got up, her dad was veeeery quiet and awkward...
Old 12-11-2013, 08:32 PM

Another time, at our old apartment building... We had an attractice 20something brunette who lived downstairs. Her boyfriend had been away for a few months and he was arriving back in town to coincide with a visit from her parents. There was a communal area out back, beside her suite and I was out there with her and her parents having a beer. The mother went out todo some shopping or something and maybe 20 minutes later, the boyfriend arrived - big reunion, hugs and kisses and all. The shortly after, the young couple went inside to pack or something, leaving me and her dad to shoot the breeze outside. Which was all well and good until we started to hear female moans coming through the open window to her apartment. Very loud and unmistakeable, but we both just kept chatting like nothing was going on, although I wondered what he thought.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s