Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2017, 03:37 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Lipstick Nipples

I remember watching the movie Pennies from Heaven 1981 and seeing lipstick being applied to her nipples. We'll that is when I got the idea to asked my wife one night if I could apply lipstick to her nipples. It took me a few weeks to ask her about it. So one night while we were watching T.V. I whisper in her ear would you let me color your nipples with lipstick. She looked at me and said yes. So I asked her to get her make-up bag and come back she got up and walked to the bathroom to get her make-up. When she returned she was already topless and sat down next to me on the couch. Her small perky breasts looked great and her puffy areolas a little more swollen topped by her half inch longer nipples poking out. So I told her to lay down on the couch so her breasts were flat to make it easier for me to do my work. Since her areolas and nipples were light brown in color I took her black eye liner pencil and started to trace around the out side of both her areolas when that was completed I got her bright red lipstick and colored in her areolas leaving her nipples natural. Once I was done I looked and something was missing. Her nipples looked out of place. So I looked in her make-up bag and found some white nail polish thinking that was it.so I lightly applied the white polish on her nipples once done I knew it would have to dry so I started to blow on them to speed up the process. When it was done I told her to sit back up and looked at her breasts they looked like little bombs her white breasts against her tan body and her painted nipples. That is when I told her to dance for me she got up and turn the radio up and started to dance. She suprized me when she stated to pec bounce her breasts I never knew that she was able to do that. She continued to dance and that is when I noticed that her brother and his friend had walked in she didn't notice them since she had her eyes closed. I motion for them to sit down an added bonus since she had already agreed to remain topless if someone stopped by. When she opened her eyes and saw them she just smiled and continue to dance and flex her breasts. I could see that they both had hard ons and so did I. She looked very sexy I guess her brother knew the routine and got up and asked her something the next thing I knew was that had taken out their cocks and started stroking away. That is when I saw her getting down on her knees and started shaking her breasts side to side. Her brother then got up and walked over to her pointing him cock at her chest then I saw him shoot his load on her chest making sure to cover her nipples. Then his friend follow suit shooting his thick creamy load onto her nipples also and soon I followed with my load. She didn't rub it in but just left in in place. She got up and walked over and sat down next to me breasts covered with thick creamy cum. I made us drinks which gave time for some of the cum to dry. Afternoon an hour she took her make-up bag and said she was going to take a shower. Later that night in bed I told her thank you for letting me do this. She told me that next time she had a suprized of her won and I would have to wait and see.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p