photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-30-2018, 07:42 AM

Default My best friend seeing my girlfriend spread eagle

Hi Everyone, love the forum, though I would share one of my own personal experiences that happened about 3 months ago...

Background, I have known my friend for many years, since we were both children. I have been with my girlfriend for 11 years and he has known her this amount of time as well. I think he has always had a thing for her and finds her attractive. She is 5 foot 5, size 6 figure, long blonde hair with nice pert boobs and a peachy bum. They get on well and he is close to her as a friend like he is with me. I am 29, he is 28 and my gf is 27.

Basically as a spur of the moment we decided to go out for some drinks, We were out for a couple of hours and my girlfriend started to get drunk because she hadn't had anything to eat. Me and him were not as drunk but we all decided to get home so we went back to my house. As we arrived we were sitting in the kitchen on stools and my gf started to be sick on herself... not really thinking anything I took her top and jeans off as they were covered and she was sitting in a lace bra and a small white cotton thong. After about 15 minutes I decided it was best to get her to bed so I took her upstairs and put her in bed. I then though nothing of it and me and my friend had a couple more drinks, we had laugh about how drunk she was and I think it secretly excited him seeing her in her undies.

After about half an hour I went to the toilet which is downstairs and he asked how long I was going to be, I said just use the one upstairs so he did....

After I had been to the toilet he was just coming down the stairs, I said I should check to see that my girlfriend was ok, I walked up the stairs (our bedroom is literally feet away from the landing so you get a full view in when you are just at the top. Our bed is literally a meter away from the entrance with the headboard facing the back and the toilet is right next to it so you can't avoid seeing in the bedroom) when I got to the top of the stairs I looked in our bedroom and my gf had managed to take her pants and bra off and she had her legs spread very wide showing off her shaved pussy, so much so that her flaps were seperated and her bum was kind of in the air.

Basically my friend had seen everything and I am not 100% sure for how long as I was in the toilet downstairs. I instantly found this to be a massive turn on and took a picture from the hall so it would have been exactly what he seen (which will follow soon :-) )

I asked him if he had seen in our bedroom and he laughed awkwardly and went a little shy so he definitely had.

The next day I told my gf and she couldn't believe it and I even shown her the picture, at first she was annoyed with me about letting it happen but then after that I think she was kind of turned on that he had seen her spread open.

As I think she secretly liked it, who knows what may happen in the future!
Old 05-30-2018, 08:24 AM

Default Damn

That is so hot and and a turn on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 08:46 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDanson View Post
The next day I told my gf and she couldn't believe it and I even shown her the picture, at first she was annoyed with me about letting it happen but then after that I think she was kind of turned on that he had seen her spread open.

As I think she secretly liked it, who knows what may happen in the future!
Very hot, but the getting sick part not so much.... You know she loved being seen, and would bet you can take that forward and encourage other things to happen in the future: sharing photos of her with your friend [has he seen the one you took that night?] strip games when you are together, your GF giving you both fashion shows of new sexy clothes [she can buy and return them so it does not have to get expensive], or your friend giving your GF goodnight kisses next time you are out which can easily morph into so much more...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 03:57 PM

think we need to see the pic
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobsharer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 04:14 PM

hot story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queneyo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 04:20 PM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 97 Posts

Do you think that you were in the bathroom long enough for him to go in your bedroom and take off your girlfriends bra and panties?

Sounds like she would have been too drunk to notice.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OldSpiceLover For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 05:44 PM

Definitely looking forward to the pic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckfindelou View Post
Yes, very hot story. I would love the same to happen to my wife and best friend. I know my friend finds my wife very attractive and I have shared her nude pics with him. But I would love for him to see her fully naked in person. I have a feeling he wouldn’t just look..
Thanks :-). Yeah I have the same feeling that if he had a few drinks he may not just look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainlover2002 View Post
That is so hot and and a turn on.
I am glad you enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsharer View Post
think we need to see the pic
coming very soon, hopefully before the weekend or just after, need to transfer it from my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queneyo View Post
hot story
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbergg View Post
Definitely looking forward to the pic
As above

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSpiceLover View Post
Do you think that you were in the bathroom long enough for him to go in your bedroom and take off your girlfriends bra and panties?

Sounds like she would have been too drunk to notice.
haha I see your angle, I don't think he would of had enough time to do all of that and I wouldn't be happy if he did, although he would of had enough time to get a good luck, not sure if he would of had a grope as she was laying on her front, he could of slipped a finger but I am sure he is not like that! Not sure how my gf would react if he did any of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Very hot, but the getting sick part not so much.... You know she loved being seen, and would bet you can take that forward and encourage other things to happen in the future: sharing photos of her with your friend [has he seen the one you took that night?] strip games when you are together, your GF giving you both fashion shows of new sexy clothes [she can buy and return them so it does not have to get expensive], or your friend giving your GF goodnight kisses next time you are out which can easily morph into so much more...
Yeah the sick part not so great although she looked great in her undies, it wasn't on her in any way lol. I am not so sure I would want that to happen, I just know this was a massive turn on. He is coming round next weekend and the 3 of us are having a drink as we have some bottles of vodka to get through, who knows what could happen! I wouldn't want to push anything though, although if she wants to flash or get naked I wouldn't complain :-D.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-31-2018 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Merged 4 posts
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BDanson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 09:54 AM

Nice story ☺
He surely have a closer look before going down.
I would have go closer to her and look very well about her goods and even smell her pussy without touching.
Did you speak of this evening with your friend since then ?
And as others already mentioned, I would love to see the pic you take too 😀
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 10:15 AM

Thanked 5,750 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDanson View Post
He is coming round next weekend and the 3 of us are having a drink as we have some bottles of vodka to get through, who knows what could happen! I wouldn't want to push anything though, although if she wants to flash or get naked I wouldn't complain :-D.
Excited to here how this weekend goes! ...and, of course, the pic! THANKS!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s